GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hoped to find Whitney moved to Found Safe this morning. Her photos on her facebook page show such a happy girl, I just want her to come home and be happy again.

I'm still thinking (MOO) possibly crazy stalker guy. She appears so sweet and smiley, maybe some crazy fellow got it into his head that they had a "connection" because she smiled at him. Maybe while shopping, witnessing or at work. I am hoping if that is the scenario that she still has a chance to come home safe.

Oh ok I didn't know that. Do you know if you can get cash back when you use your debit card getting gas without going in the store?

I ask because from what I understand about the video from the gas station, they couldn't tell who was driving..so I don't think anyone exited the car (suv).

And it would explain the stop for gas 8 mins later. Maybe he got small amounts of gas just to get cashback? JMO

Good question lol =) I've never heard of that being done while getting gas.

I am 99,9% sure the answer is no because they swipe the card in the machine at the actual gas pump.

And I only go to gas stations where you DON'T have to get out and go pay inside -)

But since I don't know the policy at those stations the vehicle was seen I cannot say for sure ...

In the closeup of the SUV, I am guessing that the passenger window was broken from the outside in, like someone breaking into it. I would think it would be pretty difficult to break a window out by kicking at it with your feet but not impossible. But if it was smashed in from the outside, some glass is still going to fall outward. And vice versa if it was broken from the inside, you'll have glass falling inward. It's hard to tell, but I'm sure they have experts who can figure it out.

Just had a look at her FB page - just a quick glance at the last few status messages she posted. For a public profile, which can be viewed by absolutely anyone, she gives a lot away about her working hours, her movements, what her husband is up to etc. If someone wanted to catch her alone, she's giving them all the information they need.

So scary that people don't think that they are setting themselves up for potential danger in this way.

Fingers crossed she is found safe and sound very soon.

Just a quick note as to why this might be the case I have not attended meetings in many many years but I do know that way back when.... joining social media sites were really frowned upon ive noticed that more witnesses have them now but it really wasnt common at all so she may not be very familiar with how things work on facebook and how anyone can see anything you write being that shes younger already and depending upon whether she grew up in the religio she might be very much new to things... as a witness some of us are very much sheltered we know bad things happen in the world but never expect that it could happen to us :(

If she wasn't targeted specifically, the perp could have broken into the car at the apt complex, she walks out and he is ransacking it, he takes her. They drive around for 2+ hrs (enough to waste gas), they get gas and/or money, at some point go to the park, bad things happen, he decides to ditch the car. Total speculation of course.

Also let me preface this post by saying i certainly do not see this being the case, but since a few have brought up the possibility that she left willingly i will throw in my two cents for what it is worth... as a witness once you are married you are married divorce really is not an option there are only a handful of reasons why a divorce would even be okay but as a rule of thumb witnesses do not get divorced. when you are married you are literally married for life. She does look very happy in her marriage and this is why i say i dont think IMO she went willingly however... one of the only reasons a divorce could happen is if a partner commits adultry in which case the offending party would be disfellowshiped and the non guilty could pursue a divorce. I hope that she didnt leave with someone praying she is found soon!!

jumping in late, my apologies if this has been posted:

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2012-10/1278/58598/IMG_1699.JPG

the back tires do look 'dirty' but not 'muddy'. also, if you pan out and go to the front wheel well, it looks a little dirty too.

wonder why a perp would take the time to back the car into the spot with decent precision. if you notice, the hedges prohibit anyone from opening the hatchback to remove something (or someone) without being disturbed. also, pan into the front seat. there doesn't seem to be shards of glass anywhere. did the perp also take the time to scrape away the remaining window?

seems strange. JMO. thoughts?

I hate to say this, but IMO, the fact that LE is searching parks for Whitney leads me to believe they are looking for her body. Sigh.
I would also think there has got to be plenty of evidence in her vehicle.

If Whitney left her husband at approximately 6:45 a.m. - it would still be dark, I'm assuming. I think that it's a weird time for a "robbery" unless drugs (which is highly likely) played a part in it. If the initial assualt happened in her complex, I would think that the perp knew which vehicle was hers. I think that if this was money motivated, he could have robbed her and left the scene. He could have raped her and killed her right in her own parking area and left.

Because the vehicle left, I wonder what transpired. I don't think this was a car jacking. Although car jackings can and do lead to homicide, a lot of them involve maybe shooting the victim or pushing the victim out of the car and then taking off in the vehicle.

Here's a thought - maybe someone approached her asking for help. A ride to the gas station, etc. and she obliged. That would make sense to me as a. she seems like a nice girl and b. that would explain her leaving willingly with a person.

Just a few thoughts to start -

i wish we could get a discription of the person who was in the car with her!

It just seems to me that the initial interaction between her and her abductor could have taken place before she ever left her driveway

Its such a short drive to work
It is dark at that time of the morning
Someone may have been waiting for her or she may have caught someone breaking into her vehicle

All just MHO

i wish we could get a discription of the person who was in the car with her!

This gives me the impression LE knows who the perp is and already have their eye on him. At least, I hope that is the case.

If there is a dangerous criminal on the loose,one who abducts and disappears young women,why hasn't LE shown any of the video footage ? Or at least issued any kind of description for whoever was driving the car ? JMO

If there is a dangerous criminal on the loose,one who abducts and disappears young women,why hasn't LE shown any of the video footage ? Or at least issued any kind of description for whoever was driving the car ? JMO

I would guess that LE if they have seen footage and have identified the perp, then they will have him under surveillance and will be hoping he leads them to Whitney.

I would guess that LE if they have seen footage and have identified the perp, then they will have him under surveillance and will be hoping he leads them to Whitney.

Thats a possibility imo , as there has been very little information given about the man in the car

This might have been mentioned upthread (I haven't quite caught up since yesterday) but here in Oregon it's illegal to pump your own gas.

So there is at least one person (and possibly two - depending upon which source is correct about getting the gas - I'm not sure if the 2nd gas acquisition is accurate/true?) who had a pretty good look at what was going on inside that car when he/she filled the tank.

eta: oops - of course you guys were all over this already! next time I will finish my coffee and read up before I start trying to think and post! (it's still early here on the west coast, you know) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member