GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sleep deprived all week, AND on east coast, AND accidentally took half an ambien earlier when I meant to take my BCP. I'm struggling but can't NOT stay up for this.

This case has got lots of people rattled--my coworker who lives in Gresham is pretty jumpy, and my husband told me yesterday that "in the morning when you go to work I watch you out the window until you close the gate and get in the car again." He's a rock-solid, sensible guy, but Whitney's story has really touched a nerve for a lot of people. Mornings got pretty dark, pretty quick, once the fall clouds rolled in here.

Waiting on that 10 p.m. press conference--hoping that it is good news despite feeling that the appearance of the OSP truck this evening bodes ill.

This is horrible so sad! I hope they have the perp in custody also! I went out for fastfood earlier tonight(drive through)and as I was coming to the road and this guy was there at the end of the sidewalk I motioned for him to go ahead and walk across, and instead he motioned for me to come and proceeded to stand there trying to get me to roll down my window and talking I froze at 1st just staring at him never did roll down the window or understand him then I just drove off I was by myself. But I felt bad when I came home wondering if he was hungry and just trying to get money for something to eat. But It's better to be safe than sorry and I didn't feel comfortable. I'm not in Oregon but still with everything that happens everywhere you just never know. My heart was in the right place regardless. But I still do feel bad for him, but then again I'm not sure his intentions.

I have to think this late night presser is the discovery of a body and/or that somebody is in custody. What else would be so urgent to hold a PC for and not just pass the info along.

A late night presser is never a good sign. I don't know if I can stay up that late but I would be thankful and appreciative for anyone who could transcribe what is said.

Praying for Whitney.

I have to think this late night presser is the discovery of a body and/or that somebody is in custody. What else would be so urgent to hold a PC for and not just pass the info along.

Well there was a tweet that the ME just showed up, so Im thinking they have found this beautiful precious girl:(

I'm not worried about the Forensics truck. We live in Oregon, do you know just how many people have been missing in this state? If this is a sketchy area like some people have said, it could be anyone. I feel like if they actually found her they wouldn't wait until ten.

I'm not worried about the Forensics truck. We live in Oregon, do you know just how many people have been missing in this state? If this is a sketchy area like some people have said, it could be anyone. I feel like if they actually found her they wouldn't wait until ten.

Well, she would have to be officially identified; they cannot do a visual identity, even if they feel it is her.

knowing that they have been searching LM for days, It seems to me they have found her. :(

It could be anyone, but's it's not likely.

JMO

Ok, this pic is more zoomed out and may give everyone a better view of the post and bushes, giving a different perspective.

Note the distance to the walmart building. If I'm not mistaken I think walmarts cameras maybe on top of their building making it quite a distance for a great view.

whitney4.jpg

I hope I'm not repeating things again... just reading the backlog. Had to drive the kids all over town to sleepovers... and, I decided to drive out and have a look-see at this Walmart. I've never really been this far out on the eastside, so it took a while!

There are cameras EVERYWHERE. There are cameras on both sides of the main entrance, after you enter and when you need to either go straight at the building, or make a turn right or left like a "t". The cameras seem to be positioned to be able to see into your car as you are turning.

There are also a gazillion cameras along the top of the building, at all of the entrances and also pointing at the front and sides. There is some sort of business across the street as well... it looked like there were loading docks in front so maybe it's some sort of shipping/receiving center. It had a gate, so I'm thinking there were probably cameras there as well.

It looked like this car was parked in the furthest possible corner away from Walmart, near the front right corner of the parking lot (if you were facing the building). Interestingly, there are bus stops for both sides of the street right there. It is also an insanely busy intersection. There's an ARCO, a convenience store, some fast food, etc. Whoever put that car there had to have been caught on video. There is just no way they wouldn't have.

Good point from ABC report. 3 hour gap between Starbucks boss calling Clint and Clint's 911 call. Huge block of time.

I think someone else already answered this one, but I think the boss didn't call until after 8, and then hubby made 911 call at 9:50ish, after driving to hospital and mom's house.

Oh dear...another PC tonight??

That doesn't look like good news at all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads