GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holt is a monster, plain and simple. The scariest part is that we so often hear in these cases how the offender "seemed so normal", "was a nice guy", and how "nobody would've thought".
These monsters walk amongst us, and we don't even know who they are until its too late.
My heart just breaks for Whitney and her family. It's just horrifying.

The website opened for me (using Firefox). I did a search, but the name Jonathan Holt came up empty.

The sight worked for me and the search of his name, with same middle initial,
came up as an EMS with dates of application and expiration and license number.

However, even though the link is posted at tweeter by news media, I'm still not
totally convinced it's the same JDH.

What proof is there?

Regarding multiple charges (7) of aggravated murder:

The multiple charges result from several aggravating factors prosecutors allege, including kidnap, sodomy and robbery. Aggravated murder also applies to killings committed in effort to conceal another crime. If convicted, Holt could face the death penalty.

The case will presented to a grand jury. At that time, Holt may be charged with additional crimes.
Holt was charged with several counts of aggravated murder as legal strategy. In such cases, the state typically presents various theories of a crime. In Holt's case, he is charged with committing murder to cover up the other crimes or to conceal his identity.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/i..._c.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Holt is a monster, plain and simple. The scariest part is that we so often hear in these cases how the offender "seemed so normal", "was a nice guy", and how "nobody would've thought".
These monsters walk amongst us, and we don't even know who they are until its too late.
My heart just breaks for Whitney and her family. It's just horrifying.

I'd be willing to bet that his relationship with his wife was less than rosy. I'll bet, in hindsight, he wasn't such a nice guy. I'll bet there were sexual problems, problems with *advertiser censored*, I'll bet he wasn't very attentive, I'll bet he was disrespectful and argumentative. I imagine he was quite adolescent in his relationship with her.

Of course, as a loving partner you want to treat your spouse well, you want to be understanding and help him and maybe even suggest counseling or spiritual options to deal with problems.... but I'll imagine in hindsight there were a lot of things that, taken as a whole, paint a picture of a problem.

KATUMeghan Court dox say Jonathan Holt admitted he waited for Whitney Heichel outside of her apt.and asked for a ride.

KATUMeghan 5 mins into ride, he pulled a gun on her, and forced her to drive to Roslyn Lake. Documents say Holt admitted all of this. #findwhitney

Did we know this already? If so, I missed it.
5 mins into ride, he pulled a gun on her, and forced her to drive to Roslyn Lake. Documents say Holt admitted all of this. #findwhitney

EDIT: looks like BellaBella (above) posted at the same time. I think it is new news.

The charge of robbery probably has more to do with her personal effects and using her ATM card, but the car could be part of it.

*eta* poster before me explained things better. :)

:welcome:

Meghan Kalkstein ‏@KATUMeghan Dox: Holt forced Whitney to perform a sex act on him, then shot and killed her. Says he then hid her body on Larch Mountain #findwhitney

1m Meghan Kalkstein ‏@KATUMeghan
5 mins into ride, he pulled a gun on her, and forced her to drive to Roslyn Lake. Documents say Holt admitted all of this. #findwhitney

2m Meghan Kalkstein ‏@KATUMeghan
Court dox say Jonathan Holt admitted he waited for Whitney Heichel outside of her apt.and asked for a ride. #findwhitney

Meghan Kalkstein@KATUMeghan

Dox: Holt forced Whitney to perform a sex act on him, then shot and killed her. Says he then hid her body on Larch Mountain #findwhitney

Holt apparently worked at a Subway fast food place until recently:
Holt worked at a Subway restaurant in Troutdale until last summer. Co-workers there told KGW they were shocked to learn of his arrest.

"I found out they found her body and then I decided to look up the article. I saw his name and I read it literally four times. I looked at the picture and my jaw dropped because I was working with him, like, alone, so often and I never would have suspected that he would do that," said Holt's former Subway co-worker, Michelle Allen.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clues-lead-...-in-murder-of-Whitney-Heichel--175092931.html

Typing from tv show (KOIN 6)

Holt admitted Friday to police the details of the murder and assault
waited outside apt on Tuesday for her
asked for ride
pulled gun 5 minutes into ride
drove to rosalyn lake ,assaulted her, killed her afterwards
killed her and dropped body and got rid of effects

She was shot multiple times

(editing to correct typos)

Court Document:
JH admitted under questioning on Friday details of Whitney's murder.
He waited outside her apartment on Oct. 16, asked her for a ride, he did know her, he pulled a gun on her very quickly. Forced her to drive to Roslyn Lake, sexually assaulted her and then killed her. Died of 4 gunshot wounds.
Holt admitted to killing and sexually assaulting her.
He tossed his cellphone out at Roslyn Lake and it was found there.

KOIN 6 5:30 news

So she did willingly give him a ride despite the JW rules?

What? His wife turned him in? I think I missed a post.

Sorry, I did not say the call was related to Whitney's murder. It was last year I believe, hopefully someone is listening to the newscast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000