GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They definitely should have known her was driving the based on surveaillance. Clint also mentions the amount withdrawn was odd. So it wasn't for gas it was taking out cash. 20 dollars and 30 dollars. Unless that 20 and 30 dollars was gas but if that that is odd that it's an exact amount. And according to some people can't pump their own gas in Oregon then that is at least 2 attendants who would have seen her.

I simply think that the time of death was before the guy got gas.

I think she WAS in the car (along with another woman)... just not alive...

Where were the 4 lokos found? Which Mtn?

they just may have an extra set of DNA that is not his or Whitneys...

I thought maybe the 4 lokos some "liquid courage"?
to drive to get rid of the body??

Whitney's murderer went to Parkrose High School.

On reporter, Kate Cagle's twitter, https://twitter.com/KateCagle, a guy named Brandon Sprague said this: "Johnathan Holt, guy responsible for killing Whitney Heichel, graduated from my HS. Second person in a year convicted of murder from Parkrose"

It is hard for me to understand why she wasn't bringing attention to herself or screaming for help, when she was seen passively sitting in the passenger seat. So I think there is a chance that she was hog-tied in the back and his look alike wife was the one seen up front.

When I was 17, I accepted a ride from someone...he was supposed to drive me home, but instead he drove to an abandoned lot where he sexually assaulted me, and then to a motel where he assaulted me a second time. When he took me to the motel, he actually left me sitting in his car while he went into the office to pay for the room. I did not run screaming for help because he had a gun, and I was afraid that he would shoot me and the motel clerk if I did. I thought my best chance for surviving would be to comply with everything he told me to do. Thankfully, that is what ended up happening, but I was very lucky that I didn't end up like poor Whitney. The bottom line is we do not know the circumstances here...she could have had her hands tied behind her back, she could have been drugged, she could have made the same calculation that I did, or she simply could have been paralyzed by fear. Or you could be correct about his wife, and not Whitney, being the one seen in his car. But at this point, we have no evidence of that being the case, and I would hate to see an innocent party get dragged into this without any proof or indication from LE that she was involved.

I saw that article earlier too and got curious about the drink that I've never heard of. Check out google images on it. Sad.

But then there is this article in 2010 called The Rise and Fall of Four Loko.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-11-25/news/27082399_1_warning-letters-fda-caffeine

I thought they were banned... Dec 2010...
With the equivalent of a cup of coffee and five beers, the drink causes drinkers to not realize how intoxicated they become

Are they back on the market minus the caffiene?
I swear - I have seen them! recently in GA...

Ahh formula changed and re-labeled...
so they are available..
http://www.kesq.com/Four-Loko-Back-On-Shelves/-/233230/493522/-/3nh823/-/index.html
http://www.zimbio.com/Four+Loko/articles/irsPTdSFR0J/Four+Loko+Comes+Back+Market+Relabeled+Cans

Exactly Tree, besides if she was dead in the car at 9:14 would there have been time to drive out to Larch Mountain, dispose of the body then get to the Walmart by 11 to get rid of the vehicle. Not sure the point of ditching the car 8 miles away from his home? Much better to go back to her apartment. He may not have been thinking clearly though.

Whitney's murderer went to Parkrose High School.

On reporter, Kate Cagle's twitter, https://twitter.com/KateCagle, a guy named Brandon Sprague said this: "Johnathan Holt, guy responsible for killing Whitney Heichel, graduated from my HS. Second person in a year convicted of murder from Parkrose"

The initial tweet was deleted a few hours after the man posted it last night, but Holt's attendance at Parkrose was confirmed by KGW:

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=175092931&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202

Exactly Tree, besides if she was dead in the car at 9:14 would there have been time to drive out to Larch Mountain, dispose of the body then get to the Walmart by 11 to get rid of the vehicle. Not sure the point of ditching the car 8 miles away from his home? Much better to go back to her apartment. He may not have been thinking clearly though.

If he was on foot... an 3+ mile walk is a HIKE ~imo...
would he have cut through the complex where the phone was found when walking from wal mart back home?

I'm just saying I DO NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT LITTLE GIRLS PLAYING found the phone. Not ONE BIT!!!:furious:

MAKES ME THINK HE WAS WATCHING THEM TOO. (and knew where they liked to play)

If he was on foot... an 8 mile walk is a HIKE ~imo...
would he have cut through the complex where the phone was found when walking from wal mart back home?

I'm just saying I DO NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT LITTLE GIRLS PLAYING found the phone. Not ONE BIT!!!:furious:

MAKES ME THINK HE WAS WATCHING THEM TOO. (and knew where they liked to play)

Eh? This seems like a stretch--I think by the day they found her phone, he was already being watched closely, if not interviewed by, LE.

Has someone said that Heichel was dead by 9:14?

Just to be clear, the WalMart where Heichel's car was abandoned was four miles from her home, and right on a public transit route.

Something I find interesting. If that glass that is evidence really is her drivers side window why isn't there more of it. It appeared it was just a small amount not a huge window busted out. Why a small amount there and not all of it.

Eh? This seems like a stretch--I think by the day they found her phone, he was already being watched closely, if not interviewed by, LE.

I agree (no offense gngr). I wonder if he left the phone at the apartment complex hoping that it would throw LE off, and make it look like someone who lived in the complex was the perp. Especially since it is described as being in a bad part of town.

ETA- I also think the smashed in window was staged, to make it look like a random carjacking.

I meant prior to all of this...
Am I confused about where the area was? -probably so...
~I get bad vibes from him...

Just to be clear, the WalMart where Heichel's car was abandoned was four miles from her home, and right on a public transit route.

I was gonna say NO way he got on public transit just after he murdered someone...

BUT maybe he would...:twocents:

I agree (no offense gngr). I wonder if he left the phone at the apartment complex hoping that it would throw LE off, and make it look like someone who lived in the complex was the perp. Especially since it is described as being in a bad part of town.

ETA- I also think the smashed in window was staged, to make it look like a random carjacking.

Was it really smashed or just a little glass broken? The photo showed just a bit not a whole mess. Also not sure why the license plate would be off of it. He would have to know that by removing the license plate his DNA/finger prints would be on it in some way. Also if you just murdered someone why would you risk driving through town in a van that is INCREDIBLY suspicious with a broken window and no license plate.

There are currently 63 guests viewing this thread....welcome and please join in on he discussion!

Can't find the person who posted where her phone pinged at and what ATM's were being used. Didn't the phone ping in Dodge Park first? then Larch Mountain and then back in down stopping at the gas stations. Based on where he's being arrainged we can reasonably say she was murdered in Dodge Park first thing. I can't find the map and the timeline mentioned before. I may be remembering things wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann