GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the facts timetable from what I've pieced together:

•Whitney and Clint met at the JW hall or church (news article) at some point
•They married 1 yr. 9 mos. ago (according to Clint)
•Holts married -- their wedding pix online 2-10-2012 (screenshot)
•Holts moved into apt complex 5-6 months ago (news)
•Holts then attended same JW hall/church, sporadically (which JW church is decided by geographic residence)

Thank you very very much! I hope he didnt move there just so he could attend the same kingdom hall:what:

I do realize you can attend whatever hall you want even if its not close to your home but I totally believe he was obessed with her how sick

http://www.clackamas.us/safetyapp/inmates/inmate.jsp?in=2012031099

His charges have changed.... it looks like they are updating it now... 7 charges of aggravated murder with firearm.

He was arraigned on 7 counts of aggravated murder.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Clues-lead-...-in-murder-of-Whitney-Heichel--175092931.html

They're holding him w/out bail. Per KATU and LE sources, it looks like the agg. murder charges are at least partially based on sexual assault, robbery and kidnapping.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Repo...d-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds-175262191.html

Why 7 counts? These legal things are very difficult to understand.

How is it possible to be charged with seven counts of agg. murder against one person? Some one tried to explain it to me that it let the prosecution present a few different ways he did it and for the jury to be able to choose. Even with that, I don't think there are 7 things under the statute that he violated.

They're charging him with each crime he committed... i.e. in the course of committing murder, he also committed robbery and murdered to conceal it; he committed rape and murdered to conceal it; he committed kidnapping and murdered to conceal it; he committed sodomy and murdered to conceal it, and so on and so forth.

ETA: each felony he committed in the course of committing murder and committing murder to conceal his felonies is an additional charge.

Holt was arraigned in Clackamas County Jail Monday afternoon. He appeared in a suicide smock, and was arraighed on seven counts of aggravated murder. Holt was ordered held without bail.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clues-lead-...-in-murder-of-Whitney-Heichel--175092931.html

Honestly, this is confusing to me. He murdered one person. How does he get charged with 7 counts of murder? I can see: 1) murder, 2) sexual assault/rape, 3) kidnapping, etc., but 7 counts of murder?

Any attorneys here who can explain? TIA!

(d) There was more than one murder victim in the same criminal episode as defined in ORS 131.505. (e) The homicide occurred in the course of or as a result of intentional maiming or torture of the victim.

(e) The murder was committed in an effort to conceal the commission of a crime, or to conceal the identity of the perpetrator of a crime.

http://www.leg.state.or.us/ors/163.html

Seven counts, same code? I only see the above three which I think would apply. Have the penal codes been changed or updated since 2011?

They're charging him with each crime he committed... i.e. in the course of committing murder, he also committed robbery and murdered to conceal it; he committed rape and murdered to conceal it; he committed kidnapping and murdered to conceal it; he committed sodomy and murdered to conceal it, and so on and so forth.

ETA: each felony he committed in the course of committing murder and committing murder to conceal his felonies is an additional charge.

Ohhhh okay. Thank you very much!

:what:
RT @MikeBennerKGW: Holt appeared in court. Answered "yes" to the judge 3x, wiped tear away from his eye.http://bit.ly/WEuhnZ

Ken Boddie ‏@kenboddie
Whitney Heichel may have been sexually assaulted before she was murdered. Jonathan Holt arraigned on aggravated murder to conceal sodomy.

FOX 12 Oregon KPTV ‏@fox12oregon
#breaking Court papers accuse Jonathan Holt of robbery, sodomy, kidnapping in death of Whitney Heichel; bkgd: http://kptv.tv/PMo9YR

My gawd it seems Whitney did suffer. This is so horrific. And Holt has tears for himself today in Court :furious::banghead:

Many of us on here have suspected a prior obsession/stalking etc. Thank you for this post. Now we know it is true. He's been playing this out in his mind for a long time now. So sad and frightening.

Also with the addition of the gun he used I think it was premeditated.

For me, the smile/laughing at the presser by Clint is solved in my mind now. He was looking at his wife and smiling the same way they do with each other in almost all of the photographs we have now seen.

-

This choked me up. This makes total sense to me. Not to mention, some of the photos that I've seen of her are so adorably silly (putting grass under her nose to look like a mustache). It's clear that they shared a lot of happiness and love.

I saw the GMA interview with Clint. It looked like they caught him outside his apartment or somewhere. It was not a formal sit down interview, just kinda like a reporter stopped him on his way somewhere.

It was so sad when he said " She was just a beautiful little person". Something like that. I know in several of the pictures of them together he's looking down at her while holding her. Just so sweet.

Guys I just wanted to bump this up about Clint's interview with GMA. It was Not a formal sit down interview. It just looked like a reporter caught him outside his apartment or going somewhere.

Looks like he shot her 7 times. WTHeck is wrong with people.

Re: Clint laughing or smiling at the presser: I am one of those kind of people who are rather shy and would rather die before I had to address a group of people. When I am in the unfortunate position of having a large group of people all looking at me, I get very nervous and get an urge to giggle, even though I am terrified and literally distraught. The alternative would be to burst into tears and that would just spiral into something nobody wants to witness. I can't help it, and it may appear unnatural, but I am not alone. Lots of people have nervous laughter and it does not mean they are enjoying themself or find the situation amusing in any way. Clint does not seem like the kind of guy who is enjoying the attention, and perhaps it was simply nervous laughter for feeling upset, confused, and very out of place at a press conference. That's my two cents.

The media needs to leave Clint and other family members alone. If they volunteer to speak, so be it. Otherwise, they should back off.

And the public should leave his doorstep alone. I know they mean well, but...it's a private place. I wouldn't appreciate people leaving lit candles next to my front door. Grrrr....

:furious: he needs to be very scared what a horrible person! I think he has been thinking about this for a very long time and is not crying from remorse but because he got caught I truly believe he thought he would get away with it and he underestimated how quickly LE solved this.
I think he brought the gun along to use it to try to scare WH into going away with him because he knew there was no way she would go anywhere with him alone and I do think he was waiting while she came out of her house that AM and forced her into the car... I dont think he was just up hanging around at the crack of dawn and it just became a spur of the moment thing... no way.

My gawd it seems Whitney did suffer. This is so horrific. And Holt has tears for himself today in Court :furious::banghead:

Seeing this.. ugh.. Poor Clint. :( :(

clint1660.jpg

'She didn't deserve it. She didn't do anything wrong'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads