GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked through the pages in the thread to make sure that this article hadn't been posted and I think that I'm in the clear: Huffington Post Article

Documents released on Oct. 22 allege that Holt kidnapped Heichel shortly after she kissed her husband Clint goodbye as she left for work on Oct. 16, the Associated Press reported.

Holt waited outside her apartment at 7 a.m. and asked her for a ride, according to an affidavit cited by the Oregonian. A few minutes into the drive, Holt allegedly brandished a gun and forced her to perform oral sex on him at a lake.

Documents also contend that Holt robbed the Starbucks barista before killing her with multiple gunshot blasts and disposing of her body in Larch Mountain, east of Portland, ABC News said.

There's not too much new info...maybe some slight refinement with her time abducted. It also noted that TODAY is his 25th birthday. Wasted.

snipped and bbm

Couple all of this with this earlier post and it just seems that there are too many coincidences here. First, showing off a house he was interested in near Larch Mountain that he lied about showing to his wife, leaving his friend at Best Buy to be gone 12 hours in total (7-8 hours unaccounted for), supposedly went to a park he grew up in, stated he had a mental breakdown, one on one time mentioned (maybe accidentally said this?), returning to his friend quietly by knocking on the back door as if he didn't want anyone to know....it just seems odd.

So what do you make of all this? Do you think he had a secret affair?

I do not see any purpose in speculating about the victims possibly imperfect life. There is nothing to indicate that they had anything other than a healthy, happy relationship. I do not see any benefit in trying to underhandedly suggest otherwise. They are both victims and should be respected as such.

Agree wholeheartedly! If and when factual details start to trickle in then speculation should begin. So far I've not read anything to suggest them being anything other than a happily married couple. I have to admit I was one of those "the husband probably did it" people, when I first heard of WH's disappearance, BEFORE I started reading reports and looking at pics. To anyone speculating that "things might not have been as they seemed" I would ask, "What credible proof do you have?"

Did anyone else notice this from the link provided earlier?
http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon?fId=175490841&fPath=/home&fDomain=10202

<respectfully snipped >

Couple all of this with this earlier post and it just seems that there are too many coincidences here. First, showing off a house he was interested in near Larch Mountain that he lied about showing to his wife, leaving his friend at Best Buy to be gone 12 hours in total (7-8 hours unaccounted for), supposedly went to a park he grew up in, stated he had a mental breakdown, one on one time mentioned (maybe accidentally said this?), returning to his friend quietly by knocking on the back door as if he didn't want anyone to know....it just seems odd.

Sounds to me like he was caught "peeping" and needed to create an "alibi"
He lied about the wife being there to get the friend to go with him.

Thank you Tox and welcome to WS :seeya:

From the link Tox supplied, here is the 2011 police report ... http://media.oregonlive.com/gresham_impact/other/3392_001.pdf

Reposting this link:

Thanks to Tox and Knox!

soooo many questions!
The friends credit card declined and he owed Enterprise $300.00
No charges filed (was this the friend's decision? or should the rental co have decided this?)

Police officer even called this out as "hinky" at the time (NOT his exact words!)
ETA: page 7 1st paragraph

"a cluster of a case"
http://media.oregonlive.com/gresham_impact/other/3392_001.pdf

I would post screen shots but there is too much info that was not redacted....

OK here is another "issue" I have ...
pg 3 last paragraph

"someone" was there performing "maintenence" was it REALLY the homeowner?
I am not saying it was JH...

JH had been there with a friend that same day and admitted to "loooking" in the windows...
with his wife (which she denied)
NOW there is someone there performing "maintenence" the very same day?

I am not sure that he was commiting a "crime" THAT day but CLEANING UP AFTER ONE MAYBE? ~was someone helping him?
moo

"One on one time" may not be the words that Holt used, they are just the words that his friend used when re-telling the story, right??

Oh nevermind, I see it was in his actual police report... this case bothers me .. I should go back to work now... lol

imo

It's interesting that if you go to Google street view for the rental house, the picture is dated 8/11 and clearly shows the "for rent" sign.

"One on one time" may not be the words that Holt used, they are just the words that his friend used when re-telling the story, right??

Oh nevermind, I see it was in his actual police report... this case bothers me .. I should go back to work now... lol

imo
The police report actually quotes Holt as saying that.

This is OT, and lighter subject matter ;) but...

My husband, before leaving for work (at a time I'm not sure of, and wearing what-I have no clue) woke me up and said "Hey, could you maybe spend less time playing detective today, because I need clean work pants for tomorrow" eep! :X

(he was teasing me of course, but it was cute, no less)

snipped and bbm

Not an affair, I guess what I'm getting at is that there is a good possibility that JH has done something like this before....perhaps just not including a murder to cover it up, or maybe a murder that ended up being on a missing person's list around August 2011 and was never found. To be gone for 12 hours and not a single person having knowledge of your whereabouts, I just have a strong feeling none of what he said about the mental breakdown and alone time was true. I think there's more to it and I really hope LE is thinking about his past the same way I am. The details are from that police report seem too sketchy to be true.

snipped and bbm

Originally Posted by Solariis

Not an affair, I guess what I'm getting at is that there is a good possibility that JH has done something like this before....perhaps just not including a murder to cover it up, or maybe a murder that ended up being on a missing person's list around August 2011 and was never found. To be gone for 12 hours and not a single person having knowledge of your whereabouts, I just have a strong feeling none of what he said about the mental breakdown and alone time was true. I think there's more to it and I really hope LE is thinking about his past the same way I am. The details are from that police report seem too sketchy to be true.

* Did LE even look at the car after JH returned it?

At 00:30 hours, Jonathan returned the vehicle...
giving a satisfactory explanation as to why he had the car.
I checked on JH welfare. He was safe not suicidal and explained why he took
the car. Gresham PD notified Jonathan and the vehicle were located in LEDS/NCIC
pg 5 paragraph 1

I cleared the vehicle from LEDS/NCIC after receiving a locate
from Troutdale PD
pg 7 1st paragraph

What if he had transported a body in it???
WAS it eyeballed by the PD?
I do not think it was.

*Did JH really "steal" the car?

His rental car was missing from where he had parked it...
his friend John Holt had been in the car with the key in the ignition.
He has since been unable to locate the vehicle or get in contact with John.
Pg 3 paragraph 1

Said a friend, Jonathan Holt, took the car and disappeared.
Being concerned for Jonathan's safety and well being ...
reported the vehicle stolen and Jonathan as missing.
Pg 5 paragraph 1

He left JH in the vehicle WITH the keys in the ignition!
JH "took" the car~

*Video Surveillance:

...asked that they also inquire as to whether there was any video surveillance
of the area where the car had been seen.
pg 3 paragraph 4

They informed me that neither the facilty nor the store had video surveillance
of that area or the parking lot.
pg 4 next to last paragraph

JH does not return until AFTER this is known...

:furious: moo
this car was used to cover a crime...

:waitasec:was JH hoping video surveillance caught "something" he
did in Aug 2011???

* Did LE even look at the car after JH returned it?

At 00:30 hours, Jonathan returned the vehicle...
giving a satisfactory explanation as to why he had the car.
I checked on JH welfare. He was safe not suicidal and explained why he took
the car. Gresham PD notified Jonathan and the vehicle were located in LEDS/NCIC
pg 5 paragraph 1

I cleared the vehicle from LEDS/NCIC after receiving a locate
from Troutdale PD
pg 7 1st paragraph

What if he had transported a body in it???
WAS it eyeballed by the PD?
I do not think it was.

*Did JH really "steal" the car?

His rental car was missing from where he had parked it...
his friend John Holt had been in the car with the key in the ignition.
He has since been unable to locate the vehicle or get in contact with John.
Pg 3 paragraph 1

Said a friend, Jonathan Holt, took the car and disappeared.
Being concerned for Jonathan's safety and well being ...
reported the vehicle stolen and Jonathan as missing.
Pg 5 paragraph 1

He left JH in the vehicle WITH the keys in the ignition!
JH "took" the car~

*Video Surveillance:

...asked that they also inquire as to whether there was any video surveillance
of the area where the car had been seen.
pg 3 paragraph 4

They informed me that neither the facilty nor the store had video surveillance
of that area or the parking lot.
pg 4 next to last paragraph

JH does not return until AFTER this is known...

:furious: moo
this car was used to cover a crime...

:waitasec:was JH hoping video surveillance caught "something" he
did in Aug 2011???

You bring up a lot of good points here. I agree and think that this incident could have very possibly been a previous occurrence or similar crime committed that day.

What I find off with the 'stolen' car is there was no mention of GPS tracking being used. It seems like by 2011 rental companies would have it equipped. (when a family member rented a few years ago they were amused that "OnStar" wasn't even an option, just mandatory)
Seems like it would have been so easy to at least see where he was...

I think this is a very well reasoned argument that might explain a lot. He might have took her for sexual purposes, spurred on by *advertiser censored* or otherwise, and ended up killing her when he realized he would be caught. He might not necessarily be mental.

There's a lot we do not know so the original poster making an argument about *advertiser censored* is no different than the hypothesis others are giving on mental breakdown, etc.

Thank you very much Yellow for your input. I felt kinda attacked by someone's comment just for my own opinion of what I think was troubling this young man and that he may not be mental. My husband and I are a young married couple and like I said he is a pastor so we both know firsthand of the troubles of this addiction (especially with our generation) and what it does to the man and to the marriage. So my opinion helped to come from that and from what I know about the case. I'm new to this site and from what I have been reading is a lot of others on here just write their own opinions based off of the evidence, based on if they know someone who has mental problems, and based on what we do not yet know about JH and what exactly took place. I really appreciate your feedback!

I'm with you up until the *advertiser censored* part. It's possible but it's also just as possible he had some sort of mental illness and it was starting to take hold between his wedding photos and the other photo you showed.

BTW I do completely agree with you regarding the photos. One he looks happy and normal the other he looks vacant/troubled but not evil. The second pic it looks like he's struggling with something. Can you post that again but its very pronounced.

This is very possible. And would make sense why people are questioning the photos and also his marriage...

I have 2 uncles that suffer(ed) from Schizophrenia. Both started showing signs and were diagnosed in their mid 20's. Prior to that age they had been seemingly normal and no different than their other brothers who do not suffer from the disease.

One was married with kids when he started exhibiting symptoms and strange behavior. He would often go missing for days.

The other was in a long time relationship with a girlfriend and slowly started exhibiting weird behavior.

Prior to their diagnosis in their mid 20's neither partner noticed anything too out of the ordinary and were in committed relationships with them.

And to attest to the photos - I have some when I was very young with one f my uncles when he was in his early 20's and prior to weird behavior. You would never think anything was wrong. Now to look at photos he definitely looks troubled and you can see it in his eyes.

Very possible (but in NO WAY sticking up for JH) that he recently started exhibiting the signs of mental illness as a lot of young men see schizophrenia start in their 20's. Just my personal opinion based on family situations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria