Found Deceased OR - Zack Brenneman, 16, Endangered, last seen West Salem HS football game, Salem, 16 Sept 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh I hate to see this! I have a friend who is local and told me that a student had just completely vanished from a football game and that a body had been found in the river. I tried to search in the news yesterday and couldn't find anything. I'm so sad that it ended up like this. Rest peacefully, Zack. There are people who care.

Oh I hate to see this! I have a friend who is local and told me that a student had just completely vanished from a football game and that a body had been found in the river. I tried to search in the news yesterday and couldn't find anything. I'm so sad that it ended up like this. Rest peacefully, Zack. There are people who care.

It's so sad. Zack's Dad released a statement on fb if you have it. Just search Zack's name.

IMHO Very sad. I have more questions than answers. Has any one seen his COD? "No foul play" is interesting. Was Z familiar with that area? Did he fall? Was he alone? Does no foul play mean case closed? Color me confused.

IMHO Very sad. I have more questions than answers. Has any one seen his COD? "No foul play" is interesting. Was Z familiar with that area? Did he fall? Was he alone? Does no foul play mean case closed? Color me confused.
If you look up the statement released by the father your questions will more than likely be answered.

I've struggled with OCD since I was a child and now have my own child who is suffering (thanks genetics!). It looks like Zack's family was extremely supportive and very actively involved in his treatment. Unfortunately, mental/neurological illnesses lie and can take your brain to some very scary places. I feel so terrible for his family and for Zack, who felt like there was no other way out of that torture. I know there are many mourning the loss of Zack and what could have been a bright future. May he rest in peace.

It is comforting to know that Zach was much loved. If parents want people to remember that Zach was transgender, so should we. This is one of many articles emphasizing the frequency of ruminative thinking in TG people, and the heightened risk of anxiety, depression and suicide. We all should be mindful and aware.

RIP Zack. I’m so sorry you struggled so much in life; you were a beautiful soul and won’t be forgotten.

It’s really nice to know that Zack’s family was supportive. Even though things still ended tragically, it makes so much of a difference when you have parents who have your back, especially growing up mentally ill and LGBTQ+.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk
Back