Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 4 Min.Vor 4 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen
#OscarPistorius as revealed in court - under house arrest, Pistorius was a free man daily between 7am and 12pm. BB

I am sickened by all this. They treat this smirking little murdering, lying like he is some kind of royalty.

WTH-- Nel sounding all nervous and lacking confidence in his submissions. Roux once again telling the judge how to interpret the law.

And by all means, let's don't punish the poor boy by making him stay at Arnold's mansion all day!! He needs to be able to go out shopping in the morning or maybe to the country club for brunch.

What a farce.... I suppose the next argument will be that he should be allowed to go camping with his bro/cousins/gf/whoever because his house arrest in his Uncle's mansion has been soooo arduous... because hey we can all just accept his word as truth that he won't try to escape before a possible sentence of another few years in a real prison.

This is all quite sickening. OP still feels as if he's the victim. Nel's proposed 5-10km radius is more than fair. Why does a convicted murderer need to travel further than that anyway? Why not show a modicum of humility for once and accept strict bail conditions? He's not a star anymore. He's just a flipping common killer.

What a farce.... I suppose the next argument will be that he should be allowed to go camping with his bro/cousins/gf/whoever because his house arrest in his Uncle's mansion has been soooo arduous... because hey we can all just accept his word as truth that he won't try to escape before a possible sentence of another few years in a real prison.

I was thinking the same thing - less of a Shakespearean tragedy and more of a Farce...

I really don't understand this. Both the denfence and State agree strict house arrest and the judge looks like he is going to overrule them both.

The point about him being a 'free' man from 7-12 daily under house arrest should be totally irrelevant here. He was serving out his sentence for a different verdict. He's now convicted of murder. Someone tell the judge. He doesn't seem to know!!

Does anyone else smell the the inside of Uncle Arnie's wallet?

I feel sorry for Nel and the NPA. their hands seem so often to be tied before they even start.

Are we sure they didn't roll out a red carpet for OP to walk on??

I'm simply stunned!

There should be consideration for Reeva's family who shouldn't have to witness this out and about on the streets having been found guilty of murdering Reeva.

Are we sure they didn't roll out a red carpet for OP to walk on??

I'm simply stunned!

I want a still shot of that smirk when Nel mentioned Italy.
My God what an arrogant axxhole to behave that way in court.

He acts like a 15 year-old in the principal's office!

Can you imagine? Running into to him at the local coffee shop?
They just shouldn't have to wait another day for him to be put away. What's the point in the conviction if he gets to enjoy months of freedom doing pretty much as he likes with even less restrictions on him than when he was just the 'accused'?

This is a loooong 15 minutes. Is he consulting with ... Masipa?

Barry Bateman Retweeted

Ruth Maclean ‏@ruthmaclean · 36m36 minutes ago
As Nel, the prosecutor, says: "We have a convicted murderer applying for bail" – there is a tiny shake of the head from #OscarPistorius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member