Othram - General Discussion - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honored to share that Othram assisted the Union County Prosecutor’s Office in identifying a 2020 female homicide victim as twenty-three-year-old Jasmine Featherstone of Elizabeth, New Jersey. An investigation into her death continues.

Honored to share that Othram assisted the Union County Prosecutor’s Office in identifying a 2020 female homicide victim as twenty-three-year-old Jasmine Featherstone of Elizabeth, New Jersey. An investigation into her death continues.

A bit younger than the estimate, but a good recon, and a great solve!

Get one of our new pins & show your support for our mission to build the underlying infrastructure that will deliver justice for everyone, everywhere: The Othram Pin.

The net proceeds for every purchased pin are used to fund DNASolves cases.

Excited to share that Othram was able to assist the Riverside County DA's Office & Sheriff's Department in identifying Juana Rosas-Zagal of the Los Angeles area. Her homicide is being investigated.

Excited to share that Othram was able to assist the Riverside County DA's Office & Sheriff's Department in identifying Juana Rosas-Zagal of the Los Angeles area. Her homicide is being investigated.

Ws thread..

Second case! Thrilled to share that the Othram team was able to assist our long time collaborators, The Texas Rangers, in the identification of a woman whose remains were found in 1999. She is now known as Brenda Sue Guessler and an investigation into her death is ongoing.

Great solve! And whoever did the charcoal sketch, it's basic, but they really got a good resemblance. I can only assume it wasn't seen by her loved ones, because it's recognisably her.

Second case! Thrilled to share that the Othram team was able to assist our long time collaborators, The Texas Rangers, in the identification of a woman whose remains were found in 1999. She is now known as Brenda Sue Guessler and an investigation into her death is ongoing.

Sounds like Brenda had a lot of physical characteristics that made her identifiable, she just sadly wasn't for a very long time. Great job.

Honored that Othram was able to assist St. Tammany Parish Coroner's Office in identifying Joseph Lee Muniz, who was murdered in 1993. Truly grateful to Season of Justice for the funding in this case!!

St. Tammany Parish Coroner, Sheriff, and Othram Team to Identify 1993 Homicide Victim

Excited that Othram was able to assist the Toronto Police Service in identifying 4-year-old Neveah Tucker. An investigation into her death is ongoing. This case is part of a multi-year project in which Othram is aiding TPS in the construction of DNA profiles to identify human remains and help solve unsolved crimes.

Excited that Othram was able to assist the Toronto Police Service in identifying 4-year-old Neveah Tucker. An investigation into her death is ongoing. This case is part of a multi-year project in which Othram is aiding TPS in the construction of DNA profiles to identify human remains and help solve unsolved crimes.

Really very emotional about this one, so happy you were able to give Neveah her name back. I've been following her case for a while now. Child and Baby Does are always emotional for me, especially the ones thrown in the garbage. So, thanks, for what you do.

Oddly enough, one of the missing persons suggested a month or so back on the threads as an ID for this Doe was also called Neveah. Different girl, but a strange moment of foreshadowing, and I say that as someone who isn't superstitious.

Really very emotional about this one, so happy you were able to give Neveah her name back. I've been following her case for a while now. Child and Baby Does are always emotional for me, especially the ones thrown in the garbage. So, thanks, for what you do.

Oddly enough, one of the missing persons suggested a few months back on the threads as an ID for this Doe was also called Neveah. Different girl, but a strange moment of foreshadowing, and I say that as someone who isn't superstitious.
For this case we just built the DNA profile. Toronto Police Service did the exceptional investigative work that got the case to the finish line.

For this case we just built the DNA profile. Toronto Police Service did the exceptional investigative work that got the case to the finish line.
Hey, it's all vital work. I've been watching this thread, and that of Amore Joveah Wiggins, fearing that they'd go for decades without names, like St Louis Jane Doe and both Christmas Does, all little black girls who never got a chance to grow up and who have waited so long for justice. Seeing Amore and Neveah get their names back gives me hope for those other three who have been waiting since the '80s for someone to say their names again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly