Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paywalled. Anyone willing to share interesting excerpts?

I managed to bypass their stupid paywall. One big takeaway is that there is a woman who is a regular and generous donor and she volunteered on at least one case. She lives in Dubai but is originally from Mississippi so a lot of her funding goes to cases from that state. With this in mind, I have a case to propose for @othram. Pike County Sheriff's Office in Mississippi has an unsolved murder from May 18, 1999. The name of the victim is Celestine Dangerfield. They had a suspect but had to let him go because DNA didn't match, so this case likely has DNA evidence to help find a suspect. Another murder case from Mississippi with potential DNA evidence is the murder of Susan Farmer in 1975 but that case is handled by Hinds County Sheriff's Office and I'm not sure if they have DNA evidence but it's plausible given the circumstances of her case. I'd be elated if these two cases are solvable and your generous donor might find them interesting.

I managed to bypass their stupid paywall. One big takeaway is that there is a woman who is a regular and generous donor and she volunteered on at least one case. She lives in Dubai but is originally from Mississippi so a lot of her funding goes to cases from that state. With this in mind, I have a case to propose for @othram. Pike County Sheriff's Office in Mississippi has an unsolved murder from May 18, 1999. The name of the victim is Celestine Dangerfield. They had a suspect but had to let him go because DNA didn't match, so this case likely has DNA evidence to help find a suspect. Another murder case from Mississippi with potential DNA evidence is the murder of Susan Farmer in 1975 but that case is handled by Hinds County Sheriff's Office and I'm not sure if they have DNA evidence but it's plausible given the circumstances of her case. I'd be elated if these two cases are solvable and your generous donor might find them interesting.
Thank you for sharing this. We will reach out.

Wow congrats on the HUGE donation, Othram, seems like 5 0r so of your cases were just fully funded. I wish Springfield Skull and Galveston John Doe would get more donations though since they've been on there for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper