Out of place items in Ramsey home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You may be right about the pink PJ top....my memory about that is fading. The Santa Bear ....even though the Ramsey's denied knowing where it came from...was later discovered that it was given to the contestants of a beauty pageant that JB was in. OH BUT....Patsy didn't recognize it. Yeah, and I am queen Elizabeth....

Did anyone ever figure out who manufactured the Santa Bear? I hunted for hours on the internet, and never found a match.

Out of place items thread: Okay, not that it was out of place, per se, but with ALL the packing for two trips needing doing, the coming home late for an early flight, etc., what was so important about JBRs red shirt that needed soaking? Correct me if I am wrong, but was there not an item of hers soaking in a sink? Why? What had been on it?
Maybe the molester's semen. Remember that blue GAP dress?

Did anyone ever figure out who manufactured the Santa Bear? I hunted for hours on the internet, and never found a match.

The mystery of the Santa Bear was solved years ago. This bear was given to JB when she participated in a pageant not long before Christmas. It may have been the "Little Miss Christmas" pageant that JB won. There was also some kind of pageant or activity that occurred over the weekend that Nedra and Grandpa P were babysitting JB and BR when Patsy was in NYC just before the Holidays. JB appears on a float in a parade in a red cape, tiara. The pageant organizers eventually came forward and identified the Santa Bear. There was some question as to whether Patsy was present at the event where the bear was given or if it was Nedra who accompanied JB. Either way, Patsy did know about the bear- it was seen in crime scene photos sitting on the spare bed in JB's room. Patsy had clothes laid out on that bed for packing, and she certainly was aware of the bear. Her denial of knowledge of the bear is just more distancing about ridiculous items (like the tissue box!!!). The bear had nothing to do with the crime. On the belt of the bear is a gold clip earring- the matching earring was found in the street outside the Rs home. Again- nothing nefarious about it- JB was always seen wearing adult/oversize earrings to a pageant. She likely wore those same gold earrings to the pageant where she got the Santa Bear. Those clip earrings hurt- especially a child's ear. I can totally see JB removing the earrings and they were then clipped to the belt of the bear for safekeeping- and one of them fell off the belt on the way into the house. An innocent explanation for something the RST desperately wants to link to an "intruder".

I was wondering who manufactured the bear. I searched thru at least 50 pages of manufacturers, and could never find a match. Just one more lie from PR.

I was wondering who manufactured the bear. I searched thru at least 50 pages of manufacturers, and could never find a match. Just one more lie from PR.

Doesn't really matter, does it? We know where the bear came from. And I believe at some point, LE tracked down the manufacturer of the bear (stuffed animals always have a tag indicating the manufacturer and materials- i.e, Gund, TY, etc) and that led them to the pageant coordinators, who identified the bear as one that had been given out at that Christmas pageant.
Companies here (like Gund and Ty and Bunnies By The Bay) that manufacture stuffed toys here in this country always are tagged. But stuffed toys made in countries like China or elsewhere overseas might not specify a manufacturer because they could come from a variety of factories or are assembled at different times in different countries.
Yes, one more of Patsy's lies.

My only point was that I remember reading before that the bear might have been a gift from "Secret Santa". Guess it was.

My only point was that I remember reading before that the bear might have been a gift from "Secret Santa". Guess it was.

no it wasn't a gift from secret santa, as per DeeDee249's post, the bear was a gift from a parade that JB took part on before xmas. there was confirmation that the bears were given as gifts on that occasion
Deedee249's post is just a couple of post above yours if you want to read her full response (no idea how to multiple quote on tapatalk and on a tablet)

lupus est homini *advertiser censored*, non *advertiser censored*, non quom qualis sit novit

No it wasn't. If you read my post, it was given to her at a pageant she participated in (she won Little Miss Christmas" that year) by the pageant coordinators.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back