Overwhelming Evidence for Jury - As of Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasen't there also something about two homeowners that owned homes in front of the remaines site .Last name of one was Fernandez and one last name Gonzalez . I can't remember the details .

Yes, at 4701 lived Peter Gonzalez, and at 4709 there lived a Zenaida Almodovar, a Hispanic lady, (who never baby sat). The backs of these houses are adjacent to where Caylee was found.

As a teen growing up, from the ages of 13 to about 17 or 18, I made a small fortune as the neighbourhood babysitter. I had 3 or 4 families where I was the first one called and in two or three cases, I was their “exclusive sitter” which was a hard earned position.

My mother would NEVER allow me to sit at anyone’s house until she had:

1. Seen where they lived
2. Met the parents
3. Knew how many kids I would be looking after and their ages to ensure I was mature enough and capable of handling any given situation

And I am talking about ME LOOKING AFTER SOMEONE ELSE’S CHILDREN, not someone looking after MY CHILD!

Why didn’t/wouldn’t/couldn’t Cindy and/or George meet and/or interview/establish some connection with Caylee’s “nanny”? And we’re talking about an alleged relationship that spanned over two years!

And further to that end, how do you pay a sitter/nanny when you haven’t got a job?

The negligence is breathtaking, on all parties concerned and that will, no doubt be in the forefront of every juror’s thinking. Especially a mom’s.

And this point may be off topic, for which I apologise but my mom knew if I opened a Hershey bar an hour before dinner when she was in the living room and I was up one flight of stairs and three rooms to the right of where she was sitting!

I’m just saying...

As a teen growing up, from the ages of 13 to about 17 or 18, I made a small fortune as the neighbourhood babysitter. I had 3 or 4 families where I was the first one called and in two or three cases, I was their “exclusive sitter” which was a hard earned position.

1. Seen where they lived
2. Met the parents
3. Knew how many kids I would be looking after and their ages to ensure I was mature enough and capable of handling any given situation

And I am talking about ME LOOKING AFTER SOMEONE ELSE’S CHILDREN, not someone looking after MY CHILD!

Why didn’t/wouldn’t/couldn’t Cindy and/or George meet and/or interview/establish some connection with Caylee’s “nanny”? And we’re talking about an alleged relationship that spanned over two years!

And further to that end, how do you pay a sitter/nanny when you haven’t got a job?

The negligence is breathtaking, on all parties concerned and that will, no doubt be in the forefront of every juror’s thinking. Especially a mom’s. And this point may be off topic, for which I apologise but my mom knew if I opened a Hershey bar an hour before dinner when she was in the living room and I was up one flight of stairs and three rooms to the right of where she was sitting!

I’m just saying...
BBM
ITA Z!! After seeing the family dynamics laid out a juror will just be shaking their heads wondering how anyone could place any trust, especially the welfare of a child, in the hands of ICA!!
:welcome::greetings::wagon:

1. Seen where they lived
2. Met the parents

The negligence is breathtaking, on all parties concerned and that will, no doubt be in the forefront of every juror’s thinking. Especially a mom’s.

And this point may be off topic, for which I apologise but my mom knew if I opened a Hershey bar an hour before dinner when she was in the living room and I was up one flight of stairs and three rooms to the right of where she was sitting!

I’m just saying...

And the obvious reason CA never did this would be that she knew KC was lying to her. That KC had no job, or that KC worked very little. I think CA told everyone KC was working just to keep up appearances. If KC was working why would she need to steal money. No paystubs, no tax returns filed. There is no way CA did not know that KC did not have a steady job because CA would have found out who Caylee was left with to make sure Caylee was being treated right. My guess is CA and Caylee had a little talk on the way home from her visit with Grandpa P.

And as one poster put it something had to have happened for KC just to move out without any plans, taking no clothing for Caylee, taking basically nothing with her. There had to be a reason and it appears there was a severe argument between KC and CA on the 15th. I think Caylee spilled the beans to CA and KC in her anger duct taped Caylee's mouth and nasal area. And the message, "It'll be the last time you tattle on me." jmo

This is a great thread -- it's wonderful to see all the "evidence" (AHA to JB!) in one place.

Like another poster, I pegged her as guilty the moment I saw the perp walk in the blue hoodie. But, the final straw for me was the police report released pretty early in the case. "Sometime between 9 and 1, I dropped my daughter ...."

Between 9 and 1? What? What mother wouldn't know every last detail of that day? Look at Annmarie's detailed post about the one hour timeframe when her child hadn't made it home from school. I remember, in slow motion, every painful second of a 3-minute ordeal when my dd, age 2, got in a crowded elevator without me at a downtown department store. I remember, in slow motion, every single second when, at age 4, she crawled ahead and exited a treehouse in the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground at Disneyworld and I left by a different exit. I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday ... or what color my bathroom is painted ... but I remember every minute of September 11, 2001 ... until I got back to NJ and picked dd up at school. Between 9 and 1????????? That alone would cause me to give her the needle .........

1. Seen where they lived
2. Met the parents

I’m just saying...

LOL! My Mom had bionic ears. She could hear anything me and my brother were whispering about in the next room. We still laugh about it to this day.:dance:

LOL! My Mom had bionic ears. She could hear anything me and my brother were whispering about in the next room. We still laugh about it to this day.:dance:

LOL - my kids said the same thing and I remind them I still have them, even though their homes are miles away from mine. :woohoo:

This is a great thread -- it's wonderful to see all the "evidence" (AHA to JB!) in one place.

Like another poster, I pegged her as guilty the moment I saw the perp walk in the blue hoodie. But, the final straw for me was the police report released pretty early in the case. "Sometime between 9 and 1, I dropped my daughter ...."

Between 9 and 1? What? What mother wouldn't know every last detail of that day? Look at Annmarie's detailed post about the one hour timeframe when her child hadn't made it home from school. I remember, in slow motion, every painful second of a 3-minute ordeal when my dd, age 2, got in a crowded elevator without me at a downtown department store. I remember, in slow motion, every single second when, at age 4, she crawled ahead and exited a treehouse in the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground at Disneyworld and I left by a different exit. I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday ... or what color my bathroom is painted ... but I remember every minute of September 11, 2001 ... until I got back to NJ and picked dd up at school. Between 9 and 1????????? That alone would cause me to give her the needle .........

Awesome post! You know, I've read/reread ICA's 1st written statement/narrative to the point where I should have it memorized verbatim... and yet the phrase "between 9 and 1" never really jumped out at me--- until your posting above. When one stops to really, thoroughly contemplate the absolute tick-tick-ticking of time going by when a child cannot be found, the "time frame" of 9 to 1 begins to assume monstrous proportions!! For a long time, I felt that while Casey was definitely responsible for Caylee's death, it HAD to have been a death caused by neglect and w/out premeditation... I felt this way not because I had sympathy for ICA, but because I felt she wasn't cognizant or organized enough to devise any type of "plan" re. getting Caylee removed, permanently, from her life... I had a hard time imagining Casey formulating and carrying out a concrete PLAN of any kind. Wow, now I feel so naive and far, FAR removed from any type of thoughts that give ICA the "benefit of the doubt"/empathy/etc... I now (imo, moo, etc.) feel- KNOW- that beyond a "shadow of a doubt" that Casey Marie Anthony MURDERED Caylee Marie Anthony with malice, intention and forethought... in absolute and heinous COLD BLOOD... no accident, no manslaughter... this evil woman KILLED her baby and meant to do it and for the first time ever I am feeling that ICA WILL receive the death penalty she so richly deserves.:twocents:

My kids (I had 3 daughters who were teenagers all at the same time) accused me of having eyes in the back of my head until they all decided I just had ESP instead.

There is no way Cindy would not have checked on the "nanny" and grilled her mercilessly. I don't think Cindy or George ever even heard of a "nanny" until the night of the 16th. Casey's friends had heard of the nanny, but not her parents, IMO.

My kids (I had 3 daughters who were teenagers all at the same time) accused me of having eyes in the back of my head until they all decided I just had ESP instead.

There is no way Cindy would not have checked on the "nanny" and grilled her mercilessly. I don't think Cindy or George ever even heard of a "nanny" until the night of the 16th. Casey's friends had heard of the nanny, but not her parents, IMO.

OT: Your picture... of the eye... freaks me out :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back