P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it confirmed yet he has stopped his search for haleigh ?

Player, a local poster here has said he left Satsuma. There is also a post by Art Harris on his site saying that Cobra has left.
It's post number 411 on his site.

Did we loose the parking lot thread on this case?
I think we need a thread where we can compare the Caylee Case with this case.

Good morning! Where is everybody?? I guess the parking lot thread got shut down again :(

Yep, shame on Cobra. Who in the heck did he think he was trying to find a missing kid anyway....if he would have stayed off national teevee ever night and quit being a media huzzie and trying to gain fame and fortune...he mighta got somewhere.

What good did he think it was going to do banging on those RSO's doors? Pffffttttt. Why did he think trying to shake some witnesses loose might be a good thing. Hmmmppphhhhh.

Good grief, he should have just stayed out of it. I will never understand why anyone would want to help find a missing child. :bang:

I think Cobra killed his own leads by interveiwing people then putting reports out there. What suspect would talk to him now? You know he will record you and you will be on Art Harris. So if you have information about the case and you don't want to be known why in the world would you talk to him. Then there was the claim that Grandma tried to get him killed in the woods. That was just silly LOL.

("you" is used in general.)

I have yet to see anything come out from Cobra that LE already did not have. I knew something was up when they were throwing D Casey under the bus for "issues" between Cobra and LE.

I can't figure out why Cobra is constantly getting bashed when he is one of the only people who actually got some information from the locals and tried very hard to locate a missing little girl. Go figure? I don't think he portrayed himself as being a model citizen although Haliegh's entire family can't claim to be model citizens. At least he made an attempt to find Haleigh and to get to the truth in her disappearance. We have learned more about the events leading up to the night that Haleigh disappeared and I hope that information leads to the case being solved and Haleigh being found.

Player, a local poster here has said he left Satsuma. There is also a post by Art Harris on his site saying that Cobra has left.
It's post number 411 on his site.

Did we loose the parking lot thread on this case?
I think we need a thread where we can compare the Caylee Case with this case.

From what is the "buzz",:) Cobra has left the building,with only a trail of rumors investigated and witnesses LE had already interviewed.How sad for the locals after so many tried to help him in finding Haleigh that he would turn around and diss the area as the reason he failed,according to AH.IMO

Art Harris Says:
April 9th, 2009 at 5:09 am
Post 411.

"Cobra needed a break, and ran out of money. He’d spent 26 days digging for Haleigh clues, living in at least one flea bag hotels where some rent rooms by the hour, dodging bad juju and trash planted by whacko bloggers ==and at least one discredited PI. But he got people to open up in a way they had not, and last Monday, turned all his information over to top investigators, who shook his hand and thanked him. He’ll be back, but for now, has turned to digging into the spin and disinformation the Tot Mom Team has concocted against Richard Grund and his son. Watch the fireworks.

And stay tuned…more coming on Haleigh".

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526

This is pretty remarkable, imo, because "Jeremiah R." up and left Monday, too.

WTF?!

[thx for the edit tg. sorry 'bout that though he was a public figure now.]

WTF?!

His major was radio and television and said AH was his colleague.These people in my opinion,care about thier career and getting thier name in the paper and face on the news.The families are made to feel these people care,and they're there to help them.They are fly by night personalities.IMO

I can't figure out why Cobra is constantly getting bashed when he is one of the only people who actually got some information from the locals and tried very hard to locate a missing little girl. Go figure? I don't think he portrayed himself as being a model citizen although Haliegh's entire family can't claim to be model citizens. At least he made an attempt to find Haleigh and to get to the truth in her disappearance. We have learned more about the events leading up to the night that Haleigh disappeared and I hope that information leads to the case being solved and Haleigh being found.

What new info did Cobra come up with? I don't remember reading anything. He just went over things that LE had already done. He came up with Misty being with a black man named Greg the night Haleigh disappeared but that isn't fact it's rumor. So in my book it doesn't count. Anyone can make up a rumor and spread it around but that doesn't make it so.

This guy came busting in and boosted that he would be the one to solve this case right away. He tooted his own horn but didn't back up his mouth. No one expects anyone to come in and solve a case right away. That is nearly impossible. But this guy did all of the bragging on himself and raised people's expectations. It didn't take long though to realize that there was a lot of hot air blowing in that little town. So we still don't know what happened to Haleigh and LE doesn't seem to have any idea either.

WTF?!

It makes me wonder if he already worked with Cobra and we'll see hiim in Orlando or is he "in the know" now of things in Satsuma and is working with Cobra.Or,then again,he could have gotten in over his head and skidaddled to his next "man of all trades" gig.It seems like Cobra and DC are in competition.There should be a new reality show of PI wars.:rolleyes:

From what is the "buzz",:) Cobra has left the building,with only a trail of rumors investigated and witnesses LE had already interviewed.How sad for the locals after so many tried to help him in finding Haleigh that he would turn around and diss the area as the reason he failed,according to AH.IMO

Did I read somewhere that LE had asked him to leave?:waitasec:

Did I read somewhere that LE had asked him to leave?:waitasec:

I heard that alot from posters but I don't think I ever read it in any media. If he did tamper with evedence then I can see LE saying goodby to him.

Good Lord! This is taking too long. I'm beginning to think Haleigh is still alive, and has been kidnapped by a relative or friend. Maybe she's not in the area any more.

So, according to Richard Grund he is the catalyst behind Cobra entering into this case: Leonard Padilla and Cobra have ties, and LP brought him to Caylee's memorial gathering where Grund and Cobra hit it off. Cobra offered up his services for what the Grunds are going through, then somewhere along the way, someone from Haleigh's case contacted Grund for help and Grund sent Cobra up to Satsuma... then Cobra brought Picazio on board for Crystal.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=85212505&blogId=482388324

Mr. Grund seems to be a nice guy and I have defended the man from the beginning of Caylee's case, and will keep defending him from the Anthony crap, but getting Cobra to take part in Haleigh's case was not exactly a great move. Cobra came in with guns blazing for all of the media to see, which totally backfired... finding out that he has hooked up with LP, kind of explains the "in your face" media blitz, now... but Cobra would have done better had he just approached things at a low-key level and not turned things into a sensational jaunt.

Oh gawd, with all of this cross-casing going on, it's started to read like a bad soap opera. :|

Art Harris Says:
April 9th, 2009 at 5:09 am
Post 411.

"Cobra needed a break, and ran out of money. He’d spent 26 days digging for Haleigh clues, living in at least one flea bag hotels where some rent rooms by the hour, dodging bad juju and trash planted by whacko bloggers ==and at least one discredited PI. But he got people to open up in a way they had not, and last Monday, turned all his information over to top investigators, who shook his hand and thanked him. He’ll be back, but for now, has turned to digging into the spin and disinformation the Tot Mom Team has concocted against Richard Grund and his son. Watch the fireworks.

And stay tuned…more coming on Haleigh".

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/#more-1526

Just listened to Cobra talking to a radio host about the alleged BONO for Ronald. Just to clarify, the BONO is a rumor that has not been verified by anyone. The only one reporting it is Art Harris.

Anyway, the interview was done AFTER Art Harris' article was posted on 4.9.09. In the interview with this radio host, Cobra states the following:
* He has left Putnam County, but an associate is there working undercover.
* He is on his way the Putnam County to relieve the undercover investigator.
* He is paying the undercover to be there out of his own pocket and there and the interviewer let everyone know how to donate to Cobra.
* He states there are many "levels" to the case and he feels that they are now coming together.

I don't understand why if he has an undercover there why did her mention them, wouldn't that have blow the cover? Also, in a community where everyone knows everyone, how could someone just show up out of nowhere and become in the know?

Just listened to Cobra talking to a radio host about the alleged BONO for Ronald. Just to clarify, the BONO is a rumor that has not been verified by anyone. The only one reporting it is Art Harris.

Anyway, the interview was done AFTER Art Harris' article was posted on 4.9.09. In the interview with this radio host, Cobra states the following:
* He has left Putnam County, but an associate is there working undercover.
* He is on his way the Putnam County to relieve the undercover investigator.
* He is paying the undercover to be there out of his own pocket and there and the interviewer let everyone know how to donate to Cobra.
* He states there are many "levels" to the case and he feels that they are now coming together.

I don't understand why if he has an undercover there why did her mention them, wouldn't that have blow the cover? Also, in a community where everyone knows everyone, how could someone just show up out of nowhere and become in the know?

Actually the BOLO was confirmed by Capt, Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's office.

As was the 911 call made by the Amber's grandmother.

Several people called CBS 47 last night for clarification.

A 911 call was made. A BOLO was issued. When Ron's whereabouts were determined it was dropped because nobody needed to be on the lookout for him any longer.

I think different people had different perceptions of the term "unfounded" and that caused some confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor