P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
other children go missing acrosss the country and are found and cases move on.....in the case things get bogged down .....its hard not to be cynical with all the BS there..... if I was in charge Id lock them all up till I found Haleigh, and then we'd see just how long people could stay clammed up protecting each other....including family menbers too

With the town being so small, I'm sure someone saw if a team of dogs was in the area. But it might just get called a rumor if it isn't in the news paper or LE makes a statement -

It is a shame that it has been so long. I feel our interest is still as sharp as it has always been, it's just that about everything that can be said has already been said - over and over and over. I feel so sorry for Haleiigh's family that loves her so much.

Yep - you're right, it would be a rumor. Maybe someone who knows can PM BL

its sad....Haleigh is still missing and soon most will forget and move on....so the only thing left is to hope someone feel like doing the right thing and come forward..
I won't ever forget her.She is a sweet little girl.I will keep her story out there.I pray some one comes forward soon.

corba says he come here to help find hayleigh. I feel after receiving information that he is contacting tv shows that he is here to make a name for himself. He has no new info on this case and is no closer now than he was 4 months ago to finding hayleigh. I guess the way I see this is if he had/has such a great company in south florida he should go back there and earn his own living instead of begging for donations.

other children go missing acrosss the country and are found and cases move on.....in the case things get bogged down .....its hard not to be cynical with all the BS there..... if I was in charge Id lock them all up till I found Haleigh, and then we'd see just how long people could stay clammed up protecting each other....including family menbers too

I agree,until someone starts talking they are going no where with this case...very sad...

Cobra was just one of those big blowhards who was all talk and no action. All he did was to go over what LE had already been over. Heck, I could do that!

I wish we or someone could find this little girl. She has just disappeared off the face of the earth. I don't see how the parents of missing little kids can stand it. I think I would lose my mind after a certain point. My mind would work overtime. I feel so bad for Ron and his family having to live this nightmare while that adorable little girl is nowhere to be found.

Anyone know how the custody case is going? Is the attorney still hanging around?

That would be tempting, wouldn't it? But LE has to have a reason to lock someone up... they don't go around arresting people because they don't like the way they look. And obstruction charges have to be proved.. what if that person really doesn't know anything?
Actually there are plenty of cold cases in almost every LE office in the country. People go missing and are never found.. even kids, unfortunately. I don't know the statistics, but I'm sure they are about equal to the number of cases that are solved.
I'm not sure what to think about Cobra, seems to me he's been sidetracked a number of times, but if he is genuinely concerned with finding Haleigh, then more power to him. But I doubt that he is going to find out much the way he's going about it. PI's work in secret, generally... they don't go bumbling around like a bull in a china shop, announcing their presence to the world, and begging for donations all at the same time. If he's broke, he needs to hang up his hat and go home. Let the LE do the investigating.

where are all my friends? use to be 20 - 60 users in these threads and now this?

LOL...I don't know who your friends are but I for one have been here since before Haleigh had her own forum in Featured Case Discussion. As a matter of a fact for the last week or so I have been re-reading the Fl Amber Alert Haleigh Cummings 5 years old threads, ya know the threads way back then where all info goes into one thread. Very thought provoking. I have been re-watching all the video links....the ones that still work, and combing through everything trying to see if something jumps out at me.

Well,maybe he'll turn around and start to see things differently,maybe he came in on someone else's plan and needs to drop it all and start over.He has caught many criminals before and there's still hope he can break away from the,IMO,foolishness from the past and there could be a break in the case.Maybe he can find Haleigh,I'm for anyone that can,I am not ready to give up on Haleigh being alive.

I don't want to give up on Haleigh being alive, either. Not being down there, I don't know what Cobra is doing, or where he's searching, if he is. I don't care who he investigates, or who turns out to be the person who took her... if she is found alive, that will all be worked out later. If she's not alive... then all I can hope for is that Justice is swift and sure. That's all I pray for!

LOL...I don't know who your friends are but I for one have been here since before Haleigh had her own forum in Featured Case Discussion. As a matter of a fact for the last week or so I have been re-reading the Fl Amber Alert Haleigh Cummings 5 years old threads, ya know the threads way back then where all info goes into one thread. Very thought provoking. I have been re-watching all the video links....the ones that still work, and combing through everything trying to see if something jumps out at me.

Anything new catch your attention elle? L@rd knows...we need something! :)

Cobra said there would be fireworks before the 4th of July (in the case) I am hoping that is true.

I do not have a link, but I believe that I saw Cobra in the Memorial pics that Rev. Grund held for Caylee last evening. I think he is the big guy in a black t-shirt with some design on the back. I do not know how to link it.

Just reporting what I think to be a Cobra spotting, lol.

Something that keeping poping up to me is when TN Said that Ron had enought money to buy a house,
Why did she said that, who cares about a house, how about enought money to find Haleigh?
Who was she trying to get a message to?

I do not have a link, but I believe that I saw Cobra in the Memorial pics that Rev. Grund held for Caylee last evening. I think he is the big guy in a black t-shirt with some design on the back. I do not know how to link it.

Just reporting what I think to be a Cobra spotting, lol.

Haven't watched it yet, but here are links to the video.

YouTube - Caylee's Memorial - J Blanchard Park 6/16/09 Part 1

YouTube - Caylee's Memorial - J Blanchard Park 6/16/09 Part 2

Cobra said there would be fireworks before the 4th of July (in the case) I am hoping that is true.

*bangs head* He is shooting himself in the foot, AGAIN. If he wants to hold on to what following and support he has from some people, he seriously needs to consider stopping with the time declarations. Counting your chickens before they hatch all too often finds you with egg all over your face in the end!

Cobra would gain a load of respect if he would just make a simple statement and then get to silently working without having cameras and tabloid bloggers reporting/recording his every move... a simple statement like "look, I'm trying... I can't say when things will happen and by no means am I a miracle worker... but I AM trying to find her."

Anything new catch your attention elle? L@rd knows...we need something! :)

LOL....yes and no....I am wondering why I stopped wondering about all the "little things" that don't make sense in this case. In my opinion it will be a very cold day in hell before I ever understand what happened to Haleigh. I am currently making a list of things that make me go hmmmm....and I am only on Amber Alert thread number 9. :)

I hope you'll share, elle!

I hope you'll share, elle!

I would love to share, I certainly have my opinions. At the moment my opinion is NOT THE CONSENSUS here in this forum. It is indeed unfortunate that we have a cast of characters in this tragedy that do not look very pleasant under the microscope of LE. I am beginning to understand why this case is at an utter standstill. We have a little girl that is gone and a Mother and Father who of course love her dearly but because their history is far from bright and shining it causes us to look at them first. I wish a had a bit more information that I could post but I really don't want to be time-outed or banned. WS feels like home to me and I don't want to get in trouble. I will say that I think Mr. Cobra was initially on the right track when he first arrived in Satsuma, but when he got caught up in Ronald and Misty's past transgressions the trail went cold for him. Like a maze there are many twists and turns that one could take, but going the wrong corridor will not get us to the exit of the maze.

I am hoping that is true as well. Maybe he knows or heard something.
From what was reported June 5, 2009 Agencies Review Status Of Haleigh Cummings

The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved. http://www.news4jax.com/news/19668260/detail.html

I am hoping that LE will give an update and at least tell us what they feel may of happen to Haleigh. The way this article reads is that they feel they may solve the case by July 4th or at least have an idea on what happen. I hope that they make some arrest if they don't find Haleigh by then. Maybe then Misty, Ron, or someone will start talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee