P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snip
Heh. They are. :)

There is the COMMITMENT to insure title.
There is the TITLE POLICY.

There are also ABSTRACT OF TITLES.
There are DEEDS.
There are LIENS.

...and so on.
These are all vastly different things.
Okay fine, now lets move on. This back and forth discussion about Titles/etc. is getting old.

Now, does anyone have proof as to whether or not Cobra is still in Satsuma? Some say he is, some say he isn't, but so far nothing to back up either claim in the Media.

I do not think he sold it to them for 10.00 - because recorded on the same date KP and her husband took out a 650,000 mortgage on the property.

Okay,so you're saying in layman's terms that Cobra sold a million and a half dollar piece of property to Kim and her husband for $10,the same year as his bankrupty?And there are other Warranty Deeds there.

Because she may have not known Cobra broke the RC trust before she asked for his help searching. The original search was done weeks ago, Art had an article about it then, but many think it just happened because Art decided to just now put a video up.

One question concerning COBRA and the Cummings clan... From what I have gathered reading posts from some of the locals in the area, the Cummings family no longer trust COBRA.. If that is true, and they know longer TRUST him due to fact they believe he broke confidence with Ron C, why did TN take COBRA to that site to help her search? Why didn't she just call LE if she thought something was strange in the area she claims she stumbled on accidentally.

One question concerning COBRA and the Cummings clan... From what I have gathered reading posts from some of the locals in the area, the Cummings family no longer trust COBRA.. If that is true, and they know longer TRUST him due to fact they believe he broke confidence with Ron C, why did TN take COBRA to that site to help her search? Why didn't she just call LE if she thought something was strange in the area she claims she stumbled on accidentally.

From what I understand, that was filmed a few weeks ago.

Oops I posted about the mortgage before I read this post.

The only thing I have seen about Cobra in the media recently is the States Attorney Office is reviewing whether Cobra held D.S. illegally.

snip

Okay fine, now lets move on. This back and forth discussion about Titles/etc. is getting old.

Now, does anyone have proof as to whether or not Cobra is still in Satsuma? Some say he is, some say he isn't, but so far nothing to back up either claim in the Media.

I found this interesting. I have not had time this weekend to research the florida statutes yet, though.

10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
(2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
(3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

http://www.americanbailcoalition.com/Bail Laws/Florida Bail Laws.htm

I found this interesting. I have not had time this weekend to research the florida statutes yet, though.

10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
(2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
(3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

http://www.americanbailcoalition.com/Bail Laws/Florida Bail Laws.htm

That just rang a bell with me, something about "Dog" not doing cases in Fl for that reason. Have to check it out.

Oops I posted about the mortgage before I read this post.

The only thing I have seen about Cobra in the media recently is the States Attorney Office is reviewing whether Cobra held D.S. illegally.

Busy - I can't find anything about the Cobra/DS event. Do you have a link or did you 'hear' it on the news. Palatka News published the one story in hard copy.

I wonder why Art H. would post this?

"LE has been working hard, but in these parts, tough to find willing witnesses among drug dealers, crack houses and meth labs. Not like you’d march some genteel court reporter into a den of sex, drugs and rock and roll and request an official statement, as some outsiders seem to think possible. Come on, this is Deliverence country, and cops know how hard it is to win friends and informants, which explains why they’re open to hearing and following up on any leads a West Virginia country boy like Cobra might turn up…"

Isn't it all strange,you're not hearing of any LE searches and not letting family search?Do they already know something,not that they have her,but they know more of what happened?Do they know if she's hid or should't be looked for her in the woods?I don't remember people being told not to look for Caylee.

P.S.I believe Art is covering Cobra's bottom after this last week of events and keeping the sensationalism alive to keep people going to his site,like he's the only one with the real inside info.:) Satsuma,the capital of meth,drugs,sex,rock and roll and crack houses.:D How many have heard of this new Las Vegas of the South before?:pinocchio:

"LE has been working hard, but in these parts, tough to find willing witnesses among drug dealers, crack houses and meth labs. Not like you’d march some genteel court reporter into a den of sex, drugs and rock and roll and request an official statement, as some outsiders seem to think possible. Come on, this is Deliverence country, and cops know how hard it is to win friends and informants, which explains why they’re open to hearing and following up on any leads a West Virginia country boy like Cobra might turn up…"

That doesnt sound like the Satsuma that has been described by the locals.

That makes me mad and I don't even live there! Ole Art is making things even better for his bud.

I am sure LE is willing to listen to leads from anyone, including Cobra. Listening to a lead & working "together" however, are two different things. I would think it would be difficult for cobra to win any friends or devolpe any informants when so much of what he says gets plastered in the media. Is he a cobra or a bull? A cobra, a snake, slithers in, slither out, in & out of rocks, over & over most often without us even knowing it was at our feet or in our own back yard. A bull comes in charging, you know it's there & run for cover.

Isn't it all strange,you're not hearing of any LE searches and not letting family search?Do they already know something,not that they have her,but they know more of what happened?Do they know if she's hid or should't be looked for her in the woods?I don't remember people being told not to look for Caylee.

P.S.I believe Art is covering Cobra's bottom after this last week of events and keeping the sensationalism alive to keep people going to his site,like he's the only one with the real inside info.:) Satsuma,the capital of meth,drugs,sex,rock and roll and crack houses.:D How many have heard of this new Las Vegas of the South before?:pinocchio:

LE did, more than once, ask local s not to go out on their own and search for Caylee.
I think with Haleigh, at this point, LE want's searches done by them. It is not uncommon for family members to be asked NOT to search. There are good reasons for that, IF someone in the family did something, hid evidence, planted "evidence" or found evidence & messed with it, that really screws up a case. But more important, a "fresh" dead body is a horrible, horrible site to come upon, they are all until they are nothing but bones & then imagine seeing your loved one's bones scattered all over due to animals dragging them. That is a terrible terrible thing for a parent to find. Family member's can do a lot to aid in a search but some will insist on going on the search as well but I can not imagine having the parent be the one who finds their child.

LE did, more than once, ask local s not to go out on their own and search for Caylee.
I think with Haleigh, at this point, LE want's searches done by them. It is not uncommon for family members to be asked NOT to search. There are good reasons for that, IF someone in the family did something, hid evidence, planted "evidence" or found evidence & messed with it, that really screws up a case. But more important, a "fresh" dead body is a horrible, horrible site to come upon, they are all until they are nothing but bones & then imagine seeing your loved one's bones scattered all over due to animals dragging them. That is a terrible terrible thing for a parent to find. Family member's can do a lot to aid in a search but some will insist on going on the search as well but I can not imagine having the parent be the one who finds their child.

Also, to tag on here about searching in this case ... the environment is very rough, animal and serpent activity and also the criminal activity that abounds. Add it all up and it's a lot.

The paper emailed me a copy of the article. I pm TopGunner Friday to see if there was a way to link it somehow in here without messing with copyright laws. I have not heard back from TopGunner yet.

Busy - I can't find anything about the Cobra/DS event. Do you have a link or did you 'hear' it on the news. Palatka News published the one story in hard copy.

Yes,I can understand not the family,but I don't hear of any searches and it just makes me wonder why.I think if they did have searches it would be in the media,they're probably watching LE's movements in the area.

I think if LE wanted any major searches done they would ask TES to come back. The only thing I can think of since they stopped ground searches so early on is that LE may believe Haleigh is not in the area.

Yes,I can understand not the family,but I don't hear of any searches and it just makes me wonder why.I think if they did have searches it would be in the media,they're probably watching LE's movements in the area.

Just because you may not be hearing of them, does not mean they might not be going on. Believe it or not, it is very possible to do a well planned, well organized search with well trained people & not have the media be aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor