P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sounds like more "spin" to me, and could also be an attempt to validate the article that also said "sex, drugs and rock and roll"
That makes me mad and I don't even live there! Ole Art is making things even better for his bud.

The paper emailed me a copy of the article. I pm TopGunner Friday to see if there was a way to link it somehow in here without messing with copyright laws. I have not heard back from TopGunner yet.

Thanks Busy ... I know the Palatka News printed it and I understand about the copyright issues with them. Bugs me a bit that no one else picked that story up .. none of the wires, other news services. Sounds like a big story to me! If it is a story that is. Nothing much makes sense anymore - LOL!!!!!

I think if LE wanted any major searches done they would ask TES to come back. The only thing I can think of since they stopped ground searches so early on is that LE may believe Haleigh is not in the area.

I don't think that is the case, I think the truth is they honestly dont know. I dont think Cobra or anyone else that we know of, have brought them enough to know one way or the other.
In regards to TES or any other volunteer search group, it is just that, volunteers. No one at TES is paid, not even Tim Miller. They rely on donations to help with gas, food, hotels etc. Everyone who comes to a search is taking time off their jobs and away from their families. TES, like all other non profit groups, need money, they can not stay nor be in so many other places without funds. You would be amazed at how much area TES can search in a day or two because they have it down to an art.

The paper emailed me a copy of the article. I pm TopGunner Friday to see if there was a way to link it somehow in here without messing with copyright laws. I have not heard back from TopGunner yet.
Your confirmation along with Player's is more than enough for me it exists. (I didn't doubt Player tho.)

I don't think that is the case, I think the truth is they honestly dont know. I dont think Cobra or anyone else that we know of, have brought them enough to know one way or the other.
In regards to TES or any other volunteer search group, it is just that, volunteers. No one at TES is paid, not even Tim Miller. They rely on donations to help with gas, food, hotels etc. Everyone who comes to a search is taking time off their jobs and away from their families. TES, like all other non profit groups, need money, they can not stay nor be in so many other places without funds. You would be amazed at how much area TES can search in a day or two because they have it down to an art.

I totally agree with you. And it is sooooo disheartening.

No disrespect LeLe but I dont think Tim Miller would ever leave a search because of a lack of money. I have no doubt Tim left for one reason and that is because LE was scaling back the ground search. There were plenty of areas that still could have been searched, from what the locals have said, and I believe that if LE wanted those areas searched TES would have stayed. That is just my feelings though.

good question! I was reading about the different types of licensing and the rules for Florida yesterday, and if that does mean he's a class "c" than that means that he can only be employed by a "class A" and can not run individual investigations. Is that correct?

I checked their licenses today, and from what I could gather DC & Staubs both have A & C licenses. So they can run their own investigations...what a shame.

You would think the way people were screaming for the link or a post it didn't tho.

I know. I know! I lost a cyber coin toss and confirmed it myself. I gave Player the phone number to give out .. knowing it had been printed was all I needed to know or cared about. He had explained it was a single issue hard copy. Those do not have links.

No disrespect LeLe but I dont think Tim Miller would ever leave a search because of a lack of money. I have no doubt Tim left for one reason and that is because LE was scaling back the ground search. There were plenty of areas that still could have been searched, from what the locals have said, and I believe that if LE wanted those areas searched TES would have stayed. That is just my feelings though.

None taken. There are always places that can be searched & re searched. I was not on *this* search with TES & I certainly don't speak for Tim or TES but no one can stay on a search for an unlimited amount of time & continue to pay the expenses out of their own pocket. If I had come for this search, I would have paid my own air, my own meals, my own hotel. I wish TES had a million bucks to do all the searches they are called in on.

What do you think the outcome will be if DS wants to pursue pressing charges against Cobra? Of course Cobra prob had his trusty side kick Art with him so it will come down to their word against DS's.

Isn't it all strange,you're not hearing of any LE searches and not letting family search?Do they already know something,not that they have her,but they know more of what happened?Do they know if she's hid or should't be looked for her in the woods?I don't remember people being told not to look for Caylee.

P.S.I believe Art is covering Cobra's bottom after this last week of events and keeping the sensationalism alive to keep people going to his site,like he's the only one with the real inside info.:) Satsuma,the capital of meth,drugs,sex,rock and roll and crack houses.:D How many have heard of this new Las Vegas of the South before?:pinocchio:

Perhaps because DC is involved? No doubt LE there know he's being investigated in Orlando re being at the remains site a month before Caylee was officially "found" and maybe they don't want him involved with the searches for another missing child because of what happened in Orlando?

What do you think the outcome will be if DS wants to pursue pressing charges against Cobra? Of course Cobra prob had his trusty side kick Art with him so it will come down to their word against DS's.

If Cobra broke the law he should answer up!!

Can someone give me a brief idea about the newspaper article that is being mentioned? Pretty Please!

eta-I know there is no link, I'm just way out of the loop!

Perhaps because DC is involved? No doubt LE there know he's being investigated in Orlando re being at the remains site a month before Caylee was officially "found" and maybe they don't want him involved with the searches for another missing child because of what happened in Orlando?
I don't know that I believe DC is really involved or he was ever involved. ;)

I do not know if Art was there, but Cobra had a cameraman with him which I havent been able to find anything about him by googling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair