P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winterrose,

You got that to fit together pretty well, and it even makes sence.

Could be wrong - but I thought his alibi .. such a word,
but I thought he checked out for not being in Satsuma
during time frame Haleigh went missing...?[/QUOTE

Did he have a alibi?

My final comment is this...agreed this is about Haleigh. A beautiful, innocent little girl.

I wouldn't have had a problem if he came in for the suspect.But,he came in with a lawyer for custody and a reward.He works for Kim.And so far,his methods are questionable and very similar to another case.I think the reason many of us are upset is because we want to make sure if Haleigh is found we will know it then,not till someone can get the suspect and money from it,this is about Haleigh.

Do you have some sort of link for this information. I would be very interested in reading it.

He might have said that just to entice her to do the re-enactment. I wonder why she decided against it. She said she loves Haleigh like her own. If I had a child missing and someone like Cobra was there to help me find her, I just can't imagine not doing a re-enactment of when she went missing. Seems like a logical thing to do.??:waitasec:

I can think of a reason -- Cobra was brought in by the custody attorney* of the mother of Haleigh and Junior. (And yes, there is no custody battle as of yet -- but I suspect that is simply because DCY has not released any findings yet).

I wonder if Misty would've been willing to do a re-enactment with LE?

Quite frankly, after what happened with TN in the video in the woods with Cobra, if I were a member of the Cummings family, I'd be VERY leary of having any dealings with Cobra.

Maybe LE told her not to talk to anyone else,only to them.If they did,I can't see her talking to him.They both know he's come in there for Kim and it's about custody,and try to prove Misty is quilty.She had no problem talking to Art.She doesn't have to talk to him.

Again is there some sort of link for this information you are providing?

With all the PI and LE investigations that are supposed to be going on .. I sincerely hope that an innocent person or persons are not arrested and charged with this crime. That will be a stampede of forums, NG, HLN, talking heads and anything else that can join to convict that person. I don't like that mentality. Everything of civility will be thrown right out the window and the press will be on for conviction.... innocent or guilty, no matter. imoo

Maybe LE told her not to talk to anyone else,only to them.If they did,I can't see her talking to him.They both know he's come in there for Kim and it's about custody,and try to prove Misty is quilty.She had no problem talking to Art.She doesn't have to talk to him.

Who knows. Could be.

I still say we got Dog, Beth and Leland down here on the case..LOL...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members