P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided that being overbearing, bloviating, self serving are required to involved in this case. :D Tie that in with having a fumble butt popo department....and hello...here we are. When you can't have volunteers search the woods for a missing child because there is too much "illegal activity" going on....you need a new police force....one that will do their jobs.
I don't know what the hell is going on down there in Putnam County...but someone needs to step in and straighten that mess up.

Just another day in paradise down there, huh? :)

They are not saying. 3400 leads and 3 fulltime detectives are what I know. Why they aren't any closer or haven't found Haliegh is beyond belief. Lets suppose, I really dislike supposition, this case drags on. What do we do ? What does LE do ? It would then seem as if we had another Natalie Holloway or Caylee Anthony only difference NO POI. Maybe LE has kept that from us in order to solidify their case. I Don't have the answer. I sure wish I did.

Maybe Cobra has kept his information he may have collected away from the press and the public as well. Maybe he only provided anything real he came up with to LE.

If Misty would only come clean about what happened that night.. 3 polygraphs and 30 hours of questioning.. If she truly loves Haleigh as she says, she won't be deceptive at all with LE

Geraldo and Cobra seem to be in this for money and ratings, disgusting!

Yes Misty just needs to go in talk to LE either tell she was home or not. LE needs to pick her up for underage smoking and keep her and talk to her. They need to get something going it's been way to long.

MOO

If Misty would only come clean about what happened that night.. 3 polygraphs and 30 hours of questioning.. If she truly loves Haleigh as she says, she won't be deceptive at all with LE

I agree Misty holds the key with one area of concern. What happens if that key is in her subconcious, someplace in her mind that she cannot access ? I truly believe that Misty should give herself into psychiatric counselling to unlock that key. We agree about Geraldo and his ratings and the snake for the $. IMO He is trying to much to be like Doug Chapman.

I saw everyone on the PI thread, I was wonderin since Cobra is supposedly gone, did RC or TN or any of the Cummings hire a PI yet to get to the bottom of this garbage to find Haleigh yet? Just wonderin, thought I might have missed it, Ive been gone all day....TYIA
bumping for answer~TY

I agree Misty holds the key with one area of concern. What happens if that key is in her subconcious, someplace in her mind that she cannot access ? I truly believe that Misty should give herself into psychiatric counselling to unlock that key. We agree about Geraldo and his ratings and the snake for the $. IMO He is trying to much to be like Doug Chapman.

For the sake of the case, hypnosis is worth a shot, however i don't believe it would hold up in court.
I think she remembers exactly what she has neglected to tell them.
For someone to have 3 polygraphs, she is showing deception on certain questions, which wouldn't be stuck in her subconscious..

You cannot compare a Dog to a Cobra....they are two different animals.

COBRA knows MIsty is lying... I'll venture to say he knows the enitre Cummings clan is lying.... Why are they covering for Misty in the first place? Why have they gone to "bat" for her when their own flesh and blood is missing?
Why is Ron C, TN, and the whole Cummings crew playing COBRA?

Have you found a way to link that article from the Palatka Daily News yet by the way - you know the one that trashes Cobra ? It still is not on their website nor is it in their archive files.

Why would Ron marry a person who had responsibility for the safety of his kids in his absence, someone who LE has portrayed as inconsistent in their stories, and who by her own admission walked out on a question session by LE regarding what happened to Haleigh ? Why did Misty refuse to do a re-enactment, even if it was for a PI?

This case bothers me in so many ways. IMO we have been "fed" nothing but rumors and lies throughout this whole ordeal. I no longer know what is the truth and what are the lies. The only thing I know is that Haleigh is missing.

I really have to question "who" got ahold of Crystal first to change her mind. Was it one of the players that inserted themselves into this case? One of the players that spread rumors all over these message boards? Up until the tide changed Crystal spoke well of Ron and Misty. Ron has never said anything bad about Crystal. They were united until WE began to hear the rumors...DCF had investigated Ron, the "abuse" pictures are proven to be a fall at school.

We don't know why Misty refused to do the walkthrough. Did LE tell her not to do it? Hasn't she already done a walk through with LE? If Misty is the focus of this investigation why hasn't she been arrested? Charged with something? Everyone has thought it's because they will "lawyer" up. Well IMO they are not getting anywhere this way.

I think "Cobra" is a legend in his own mind. I think after the Caylee case many people saw the $$ and the fame if one inserts themselves into a case. Look at the people who were unknowns before that case. Now they are on TV whenever they get the chance.

Ron and Crystal both have made some bad choices in this case. I just think they are being led down the wrong path by some people that are in this case just for themselves...and their mothers. I really wish they would unite and go back to the beginning. Let everything out but only through LE because I don't believe a single person at this point. The truth about drugs, sex and whatever else may have played a part in this...this case needs to get back to Haleigh.

I agree about getting Misty into some kind of hypnotherapy or something. Remember she had that horrid horrid experience when she was 13. What if something happened that night not only to Haleigh but to Misty as well and she has blocked it out.
So many unanswered questions.

I strongly agree with you.Le wouldn't be saying misty is the key if she wasn't.Why did they keep calling her in and requestion her over and over again.I strongly feel if you are telling the truth your story would not change and not this many times.I feel LE needs to arrest some people on obstruction of Justice and subpeana some people to talk and to talk as witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member