PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This confuses me also because her phone was shut off for non payment. So maybe she is hiding somewhere and got a new phone.
Or if it is someone hacking her account, maybe it's a family member so they can monitor her in box.

Looks like a couple of people have posted on her f/b page about the blackberry activation.

Two things I read this morning:
1. Alivia's friend activated the Blackberry app for her FB.
2. BF is still in jail for a probation violation.

I wish they were covering her story more here on the news. I haven't heard anything in a long time. So sad.

That's pretty confusing. I have no idea. I do know he should not be let out.

That's pretty confusing. I have no idea. I do know he should not be let out.

It says real property, so I'm wondering if they used a hard assets worth $92K and they are trying to come up with the rest maybe?

I'm still thinking that if he is released, the monitor they put on him that gives him the ability to roam the county may be able to yield some clues. Most criminals return to the scene of the crime. He may have some loose ends that he hadn't had the opportunity to tie up before they arrested him.

I know they tested the blood drop in the vehicle for DNA, what the heck is taking so long. Bin Laden DNA- within hours. Missing girl from Pittsburgh... I know there's a big difference, but for Pete's sake.

bumping for Alivia. News reports say fisherman reeled in human hair near the Birmingham Bridge this afternoon and I immediately wondered...

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/05/10/divers-search-mon-river-for-possible-body/

Can't they test the hair for DNA to determine if it is hers? I will be watching the news to see if they provide additional information. They say in the article that they did not find anything. However, if the fisherman gave them the hair, that would be enough of a clue to determine if it is her.

Can't they test the hair for DNA to determine if it is hers? I will be watching the news to see if they provide additional information. They say in the article that they did not find anything. However, if the fisherman gave them the hair, that would be enough of a clue to determine if it is her.

Haven't heard anything more on the hair in the river since it was first reported.

On another note, looking at the docket sheet, it no longer says that AL is still in custody. If he was released, none of the local news agencies have reported that.http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.aspx?docketNumber=CP-02-CR-0004203-2011

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back