PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW! I wonder if they think she is still in Florida?

Hope I'm posting this in the right place...

"According to the FBI, the case of a missing Brookline girl has taken a major twist.
Channel 11’s Alan Jennings confirmed Tuesday that the FBI believes Alivia Kail is still alive"

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/fbi-alivia-kail-may-have-been-abducted-sex-slavery/nTxQn/

Wow I was just reading this. I hadn't seen this case before, but this new story came up on Google news.

According to the FBI, the case of a missing Brookline girl has taken a major twist.
Channel 11’s Alan Jennings confirmed Tuesday that the FBI believes Alivia Kail is still alive, and she may be a victim of sex trafficking in Florida.
Kail, who disappeared in 2011 with her boyfriend, could be enslaved by human traffickers, the FBI said Tuesday.

I had wondered about the whole sex slave thing when this first happened. I know a person that is a distant relative of the family. She is checking to find out what type of evidence there might be to have lead them to believe she may still be alive and involved in trafficking. I will report back if she is able to get information which can be released.

According to the FBI, the case of a missing Brookline girl has taken a major twist.

Channel 11’s Alan Jennings confirmed Tuesday that the FBI believes Alivia Kail is still alive, and she may be a victim of sex trafficking in Florida.

https://www.facebook.com/wpxi

I'm amazed... this is one case that had gone cold barely after it had even surfaced. I'm glad they think Alivia is still alive, but I'm not so confident.

There was a lot of speculation in the beginning about the boyfriend who was into drugs, and I still think he had something to do with her disappearance and likely death.

Although I'd like to know what kind of info the FBI has that they have come to this conclusion that she is in human trafficking -- do they have pictures of girls that look like Alivia that they cannot track where they came from, or suspect it's from a sex trafficking ring??

I too am wondering about the boyfriend, who refused to talk to police and apparently hired a lawyer from the very beginning. Is he involved in the new theory?

Katie COURIC DEVOTED HER SHOW YESTERDAY TO (oops sorry for caps)
human trafficing and child slavery. It was an eye opener!
BIG money in it............parents even sell their own children to support them!
Makes me think of Joran VS in Thailand...........
happens in USA more than we think.
Is this where our dear little ones disappear to??? (taken from their beds?)
does that have a meaning? hear that so much anymore.

They also sell their children to pay off drug debts. This goes on a lot more than we think and it's nice to see this info getting out to the public.

They also sell their children to pay off drug debts. This goes on a lot more than we think and it's nice to see this info getting out to the public.

If this does indeed go on more often than we think, can you give some specific examples of children/adults that have been confirmed by msm to have been sold into slavery?

Eta: not speculated, as in this case, but actually confirmed by msm?

I'm tempted to search around backpage type websites and see if I can find any girls that look like her. Human trafficking is scary!

I think of Alivia all the time. She is from my area, and not too much younger than I am :(

I hope we know what happened one day.

I'm tempted to search around backpage type websites and see if I can find any girls that look like her. Human trafficking is scary!
"Ver un crimen en silencio, es cometerlo." José Martin
To see a crime & be silent is to commit it..more or less...Spanish prob imperfect

"Ver un crimen en silencio, es cometerlo." José Marti
To see a crime & be silent is to commit it..more or less...Spanish prob imperfect

Alivia was on the front page of my circulars this week. She is still getting exposure!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back