PA PA - Amanda DeGuio, 24, Drexel Hill, 7 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The girl was questioned and showed ID stating that "She wasn't Amanda", as the addicts up there are questioned a lot if they have seen Her. It's a shame as I too thought it was Her in the picture.

Oh what a bummer. Thanks for the update!

The heartache for this family. The pain has to be unbearable.

As of a few hours ago on her own FB page it's posted yet another holiday is coming up and she isn't there.

May Our Lady watch over her no matter where she is and return her to her family. If someone out there knows something hoping they finally are forced to give up the tapes.

The idea that a body found is Kensington is anyone specific right off the bat would be foolish. Drugs have quite a grip on that neighborhood.

That's an understatement. Dang about five people I saw on the EL today looked deceased. The others were on their way obviously to cop so they were jumpy.

Thank you for caring for this dear young woman. There's still hope.

Always I at least pay attention to anyone busking or panhandling or even who gets off at K&A or Somerset. These young people break my heart. Some people you even get to know who ask for food and money on the EL.

In about two weeks it will be seven years Amanda has been desperately missed by her family including her children ❤ and mom.

Private Detective Ryan believes someone from her very large circle of friends at least knows something. Anything.

Thinking of Amanda especially at this time.

Seven Years After Her Disappearance, Still No Traces Of What Happened To Amanda DeGuio

60986ab9148de.image.jpg

Where is Amanda? Mysterious disappearance of Amanda DeGuio haunts family, community

Seven Years After Her Disappearance, Still No Traces Of What Happened To Amanda DeGuio

In about two weeks it will be seven years Amanda has been desperately missed by her family including her children ❤ and mom.

Private Detective Ryan believes someone from her very large circle of friends at least knows something. Anything.

Thinking of Amanda especially at this time.

Thank you for keeping this active - I remember when she disappeared.

Could she be this UID found recently in Arizona? The tattoos are not a match, but seem to be a similar style, and the remains were mummified, and not of the UID's tats could be photographed. Did Amanda have any connection to a "Rick"? That name was tattoo'ed on this UID.

The age range, size and general stats match. The UID was wearing a fair amount of costume jewelry. The sketch of the UID makes the unidentified look very old, which seems unfortunate/a strange decision.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Photo of Amanda also from NAMUS. Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.54.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.59.12 PM.png

Could she be this UID found recently in Arizona? The tattoos are not a match, but seem to be a similar style, and the remains were mummified, and not of the UID's tats could be photographed. Did Amanda have any connection to a "Rick"? That name was tattoo'ed on this UID.

The age range, size and general stats match. The UID was wearing a fair amount of costume jewelry. The sketch of the UID makes the unidentified look very old, which seems unfortunate/a strange decision.

Photo of Amanda also from NAMUS. View attachment 315164 View attachment 315165

Anything is possible. Family said Amanda liked to wear gaudy jewelry. Her tattoo of the boot of Italy stood out the most to me. However as you said the condition of this poor souls body is not in good condition.

Amanda's family has a FB Help Find Amanda Deguio. Perhaps you could message and ask.

The Superintendent of Police when Amanda went missing is retired. However he was a Phill homicide Detective for years. He believed something ominous happened.

Thank you for checking on this, and caring.

Anything is possible. Family said Amanda liked to wear gaudy jewelry. Her tattoo of the boot of Italy stood out the most to me. However as you said the condition of this poor souls body is not in good condition.

Amanda's family has a FB Help Find Amanda Deguio. Perhaps you could message and ask.

The Superintendent of Police when Amanda went missing is retired. However he was a Phill homicide Detective for years. He believed something ominous happened.

Thank you for checking on this, and caring.

My gut feeling is she’s not far. But I’m often wrong.

I'm looking at her page now.

The clothing and jewelry style doesn't look her taste, but I suppose that could change in 7 years? So sad.
:(

Edited to add: Amanda did dye her hair with a reddish hue at some time in the past though, as there are photos of her on social media. I'm going to sleep on it, and perhaps comment in the morning. I want to look at this with fresh eyes.

Last edited:

Photo of Amanda also from NAMUS. View attachment 315164 View attachment 315165

the eyebrows and even some of the other facial features seem similar for sure. It’s been such a long time and that makes this UID that much more plausible. Have you gotten in touch the the investigating agency?

the eyebrows and even some of the other facial features seem similar for sure. It’s been such a long time and that makes this UID that much more plausible. Have you gotten in touch the the investigating agency?

I have not yet. I had a really busy day, and wanted to look at this again to see if there was anything to add support, like an obvious connection to a "Rick" on any of her social media--even though that would be old, etc.

This unidentified young woman also seems one that should be looked at if it has not already.

Found in May 2015 in Fitchburg, MA
Height: 5 ft 2
Brown hair, approximately 16 inches long.
Remains wrapped in a sheet/partially buried.

The estimated death is 2005-2012, but that range is close enough, IMO.

Leads on DeGuio's whereabouts have been scant since she went missing. While she was in recovery for opioid addiction after surgery, DeGuio was known to visit friends in Swarthmore, but no signs of her were found there.

Police investigated a reported sighting of DeGuio years ago in Kensington, who turned out to be someone else.

In the past, the DeGuio family had hired a private investigator specializing in missing persons and issued a reward for Amanda's return.

The Upper Darby Police Department has dedicated a page on their website for information on DeGuio's case.

"We are here to support Amanda DeGuio’s family and friends and let Amanda know we have not forgotten about her," Bernhardt said.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back