Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be wrong, but I still think there is at least one enabler involved. Waiting to see if the POI tries to throw anyone else under the bus.
Perhaps it is time for the media to request the search warrants and probable cause affidavits and the State Police/DA to release them. Executing the warrants isn't motivating anyone to speak so giving a bit of what law enforcement knows (and could prove) might be enough to suddenly have an attorney show up at the DA's office who will say they have a client with information.

Perhaps it is time for the media to request the search warrants and probable cause affidavits and the State Police/DA to release them. Executing the warrants isn't motivating anyone to speak so giving a bit of what law enforcement knows (and could prove) might be enough to suddenly have an attorney show up at the DA's office who will say they have a client with information.
The warrants are sealed.

I hope that every effort has been made to secure the safety of Anna's and Allen's young son Androw. If the perp feels cornered, the boy may be in danger. Someone strikes me as a control freak, and it would not be unheard of for such a person to go from murdering one person to annihilating a family rather than allowing separation of its members.

I wonder if LE used Luminol on the curb trash can interiors to see if any of the trash bags leaked blood or body fluids?
I'm sure they did. Luminol can detect blood for a long time after it is spilled. On the Discovery channel, Luminol was used to detect blood on the floor joists below the murder site of Mr. Andrew Borden in the infamous Borden murders of 1892 in Fall Rivers, Massachusetts. This reaction was 112 years after the murder occurred.

I'm sure they did. Luminol can detect blood for a long time after it is spilled. On the Discovery channel, Luminol was used to detect blood on the floor joists below the murder site of Mr. Andrew Borden in the infamous Borden murders of 1892 in Fall Rivers, Massachusetts. This reaction was 112 years after the murder occurred.
That's incredible.

Finally, some movement in this case. Waiting to see if MSM will have a story. Any new information would help.
This has been such a heartbreaking case. I don't know who I feel sorry for (besides poor Anna, of course!), her parents or her son. Of course, my heart goes out to the son most because this has to be so confusing for him. Poor Anna's parents suspected something wasn't right right away but were out of the country and it took awhile before they were taken serious.

Almost similar to Kelsey Berreth's case, only thankfully, someone started talking and got the ball rolling in terms of evidence with Kelsey. Poor Anna's case has been stuck in limbo for far too long- some folks suspect a certain someone, but the evidence has been scant at best.

Praying for answers for Anna's parents and son. Anna deserves to be found.

We heard nothing for LE up to the moment there was a flurry of activity at the Exton Station condo, so I anticipate that there is still a lot going on that we are not privy to at this point. Anyone know how much time transpired between when the trash bags were put at the curb and the truck picked them up? Carrion eaters are abundant even in developed areas and their sense of smell (depending on ambient temperature) will lead them to unprotected "target rich environments" quickly and why you see plastic trash bags ripped open frequently.

The warrants are sealed.
I understand. But searching the condo would be something expected. It isn't as if it is a surprise to the person(s) responsible that it took place. Now, if law enforcement is 100 percent certain that they are dealing with a lone actor then I could see holding back what they have as part of the probable cause. But if they believe there is another involved, in any way, releasing even a small part of what is known - in particular that there is more than one involved and perhaps one way they know that - it might motivate the other party to get on the bus rather than get run over by it.

more than one involved and perhaps one way they know that - it might motivate the other party to get on the bus rather than get run over by it.

Bingo. My gut feeling is that the other actor is more of a "puppet master". Unless the main actor has been watching a lot of ID TV or has a serious case of beginners luck, I don't see him pulling something this complex off without without a residual forensics evidence error. The level of venom directed towards me when I started to poke around and take pictures seems to point at "someone" being more than just a little nervous. Time will tell.

Bingo. My gut feeling is that the other actor is more of a "puppet master". Unless the main actor has been watching a lot of ID TV or has a serious case of beginners luck, I don't see him pulling something this complex off without without a residual forensics evidence error. The level of venom directed towards me when I started to poke around and take pictures seems to point at "someone" being more than just a little nervous. Time will tell.
Be careful. You shouldn't be out there alone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back