Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What will be the next step from a LE standpoint? Why don’t they hold a Grand Jury where they would question individuals AG was communicating with during the weeks leading up to Anna’s disappearance? He has several long-time female friends that he confided in, one who was mentioned by name in several Facebook posts. Wondering if they questioned them at length.

Thinking of Anna again today (like most days). it’s strange that after 3+ years of being missing, there are still only 2 threads on this case here on WS.
I’m also following Suzanne Morphew who has been missing just over 2 months and she has 21 threads.
Sad. I wonder what it is and why some cases get more exposure?

This case is only about five miles away from me. I went out and both drove and walked the area. There are a number of places I cannot go due to posted property signage that just beg to be investigated. I hope the new DA Deb Ryan and her team are able to get to the bottom of this.

Thinking of Anna again today (like most days). it’s strange that after 3+ years of being missing, there are still only 2 threads on this case here on WS.
I’m also following Suzanne Morphew who has been missing just over 2 months and she has 21 threads.

I’ve read Suzanne’s case, too...and you’re right, there appear to be many more posts, but I think it’s because there is more information floating around there. I think the length of time Anna must have been missing prior to being reported to the authorities is a big deal-AG was able to do a lot under the radar in the ~2 weeks he had. In my opinion he used her vacation time to blur the lines quite a bit, since she wasn’t missed at work in that time. And it also fouls up any statements from any witnesses who could have seen AG doing...well, whatever, because they don’t know exactly when Anna was killed. In Suzanne’s case, her husband did make a public statement that was good for many pages of discussion-in contrast, as far as I know, AG hasn’t done that. I think about Anna pretty often and wonder what he did with her, and why he did it.

:)

I often wonder this myself. I think that it comes down to the fact that there are many more known facts in the Suzanne Morphew case. There is not much else to speculate with Anna other than the obvious. We don’t know many details. I wish someone would become a verified insider and give us some more info to go on, otherwise we just continue going in a circle. I have heard several things that the presumed actor did in the days after Anna’s disappearance, but I cannot verify the truth of it, and I don’t think it has been mentioned on here. I don’t know if it is true, embellished, or flat out false, so I don’t want to spread misinformation. We need a verified insider.

I honestly think there is at least one more actor involved. Starting to wonder why they have not made a deal to avoid accessory to the fact, or worse, be considered a "loose end" that needs taken care of.
I used to think this... now I think he did it alone. Like you said, another actor would be a liability he couldn’t afford.

:)

I often wonder this myself. I think that it comes down to the fact that there are many more known facts in the Suzanne Morphew case. There is not much else to speculate with Anna other than the obvious. We don’t know many details. I wish someone would become a verified insider and give us some more info to go on, otherwise we just continue going in a circle. I have heard several things that the presumed actor did in the days after Anna’s disappearance, but I cannot verify the truth of it, and I don’t think it has been mentioned on here. I don’t know if it is true, embellished, or flat out false, so I don’t want to spread misinformation. We need a verified insider.
What qualifies as a verified “insider” and how does one go about that? Like how does someone prove it? :confused:

What qualifies as a verified “insider” and how does one go about that? Like how does someone prove it? :confused:

Tina talks to you and requests some identifying information. In my case I sent her a copy of my Deputy Sheriff ID, a number of newspaper articles where I was mentioned on cases and copies of my training certifications. She also did a phone interview with me. Gota say, she is thorough.

Tina talks to you and requests some identifying information. In my case I sent her a copy of my Deputy Sheriff ID, a number of newspaper articles where I was mentioned on cases and copies of my training certifications. She also did a phone interview with me. Gota say, she is thorough.

Can’t a verified insider be anyone who has inside information on the case? Such as a member of the Finding Anna group? Maybe I am wrong.

Thank you. That’s my question.

This short thread on the verification process may help clarify. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

The following is JMO, based on what I've observed with VIs in other WS cases where the investigation is still ongoing and not all charges have been laid. (Or, as in this case, none at all.:() Applicants for verification might want to consider whether their "case insider" status is significant enough that they could be called as a witness in any forthcoming court proceedings, especially if they've been interviewed by LE. If so, checking in with LE about what info is safe and helpful to share, even anonymously, and what is better held close to the vest, is a prudent move IMO. Since VIs are allowed to state what they know without media sources, you don't want to inadvertently give the perpetrator(s) or their associates any tipoffs about what is under scrutiny, what if anything has been ruled out, lines of questioning etc. MOO MOO MOO until all the cows come home. :)

I wonder about that too. Some missing person cases catch the public's attention and others don't. I can't always see why.

I have found that the more the family is involved and pushes LE, the community and the media the better the results of attention. Someone has to advocate loudly and consistently. If the family is not local that makes it difficult. In this case her family lives out of the country.

I’m curious of the status of Anna’s case and what could be shaken up in LE to give a different perspective. Deb Ryan came in as DA and hopefully this case is on her radar.

Does anyone know... has the case been assigned to the same investigator(s)/detective(s) from the beginning? Not saying they aren’t working on it but maybe it’s time at add a fresh set of eyes? Things could be happening behind the scenes we aren’t privy to but I’m worried this case is at a standstill.

I’m curious of the status of Anna’s case and what could be shaken up in LE to give a different perspective. Deb Ryan came in as DA and hopefully this case is on her radar.

Does anyone know... has the case been assigned to the same investigator(s)/detective(s) from the beginning? Not saying they aren’t working on it but maybe it’s time at add a fresh set of eyes? Things could be happening behind the scenes we aren’t privy to but I’m worried this case is at a standstill.
We were hopeful with the addition of Deb Ryan but that seems to have not panned out. The lead investigator has retired and the case was handed off to another who was working on the case from the onset. Some of us were not happy with the person who ended up taking over the case, since he was..... let’s just say, not very pleasant to witnesses in the past.... I’ll leave it at that.
Sadly, in this political climate, it seems no DA is wanting to take on a case which may not be a slam dunk.
frustrating to say the least. :(:mad:

What will it take to get LE back on this case on an active basis? Has anyone from Anna’s family reached out to the new DA? How about from the ‘finding Anna’ Facebook group?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back