Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From West Whiteland PD’s Twitter 2hrs ago:

“Dear news media, I assure you we are not involved in a criminal investigation. This is not a cold case investigation.”

I don’t know how to link to Twitter so I’ll attach a screenshot.

Attachments

• 07EF4E86-2DA8-4F01-BBC3-E54B304FA797.jpeg
    07EF4E86-2DA8-4F01-BBC3-E54B304FA797.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 27
We’re there any other similar cases of disappearances in this area aside from Anna?
Not that I’ve heard. At least not for 5 years - since I’ve been involved with this case.
From West Whiteland PD’s Twitter 2hrs ago:

“Dear news media, I assure you we are not involved in a criminal investigation. This is not a cold case investigation.”

I don’t know how to link to Twitter so I’ll attach a screenshot.

Well, clearly they don’t want the media snooping around.
I know for a fact they were searching today in Miller park for evidence.

i think it means West Whiteland’s right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. ‍♀️or they’re deliberately being deceptive.

It has to be a typo or right hand/left hand - only hours earlier, they posted on FB that it WAS related to a cold case. And the language on the Tweet just seems too causal - almost as if the one in charge of posting simply dictated the Tweet to a brand-new assistant. If they’re trying to be deceptive, it’s a huge fail!

ETA - looks like someone commented on the WWPD’s tweet, noting the the FB/Twitter discrepancy.

Last edited:
We’re there any other similar cases of disappearances in this area aside from Anna?

I don’t know. But it isn’t that uncommon for someone to go missing from Philly/Camden and eventually be located in the immediate suburbs (Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, Bucks, Camden counties).

Miller Park is rather small. It does not seem to be an ideal location to dispose of remains given it is surrounded by homes and businesses and sees quite a bit of activity. Marsh Creek would have been much better.

I checked the LE Facebook page and there was a long list of other people submitted by posters of other missing people it could have been, "if" there were remains. Nothing from LE.

Sadly, I don’t believe it was Anna. Prayers to whomever it is and their family.

Here is a poster my friend Alice made for me a few years ago.

Attachments

• CC4506C2-AD1E-4D62-9677-642FA6792B56.jpeg
    CC4506C2-AD1E-4D62-9677-642FA6792B56.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 19
This case has two most probable scenarios as I 98% rule out walkaway. Stranger abduction (with possible homicide) or Homicide by an actor that either knew Anna or was close to Anna. With stranger abduction, Anna is in the wind and we may never know. With homicide by an associated actor, there was not time to move the body far and why I think that a hunter, land development or other unrelated activity will eventually discover the remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren
Back