Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, anyone know if that's how they tracked the car down? Or was it via a tip? "
Yes. And maybe her cellphone WAS with her but then it was brought back to the house. It could also be data from the car. Husband said at the beginning that it could not be tracked, but people who own the same model said it could be.

Out of curiosity, anyone know if that's how they tracked the car down? Or was it via a tip? "

I am under the impression that it was a tip. I hope we get more facts soon. I drove the distance between the parking lot and the house this morning. Just under two miles. All of the vegetation is totally grown now and is extra dense this year. Very different from the first day I drove her travel route. So unfortunate that the car wasn't found sooner.

I saw this and wondered if they are at all related....

On the surface, they don't seem similar. I'd be interested to see if there are any specific similarities as it moves forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they're related either. Hoping both women are found soon!!

Yes, it seems as though things are moving so slowly with no new details ...or at least publicly. I'm afraid people may forget or lose interest. Although, the FindingAnnaM team has been so great at keeping up with everything. Kudos to them.
I am under the impression that it was a tip. I hope we get more facts soon. I drove the distance between the parking lot and the house this morning. Just under two miles. All of the vegetation is totally grown now and is extra dense this year. Very different from the first day I drove her travel route. So unfortunate that the car wasn't found sooner.

I am starting to get concerned, too, because things seem to be slowing down, and less information disseminated.

Does Anna know anyone or have any strong connections in New York?

Not that I know of. She did have her Polish friends in NJ at the school where she taught every Friday. Possibly some of them had NY connections.

I was wondering...

I posted this in the Alexandra Reeves thread. I know that there are some in this thread that think there is no connection, but there are sure a few things in common.

"There are at least four things in common with Alexandra Reeves and Anna Maciejewska. 1. Both Polish 2. Both work for financial institutions 3. Both seemed in a state of panic when they went missing. 4. Both were in close proximity here in PA. Malvern and Middletown are not all that far apart. I personally don't believe in coincidences that involve this many factors. Wonder if they stumbled upon or were involved with some sort of financial activity? Alexandra's red car should stick out like a sore thumb. If I were PSP, I would be looking at PA turnpike toll both video the day of and the day after Alexandra went missing. If there is nothing, I would be searching apartment and condo parking lots within a reasonable distance from where Alexandra went missing."

There is now another thing in common, neither took their passport.

I was wondering...

I posted this in the Alexandra Reeves thread. I know that there are some in this thread that think there is no connection, but there are sure a few things in common.

"There are at least four things in common with Alexandra Reeves and Anna Maciejewska. 1. Both Polish 2. Both work for financial institutions 3. Both seemed in a state of panic when they went missing. 4. Both were in close proximity here in PA. Malvern and Middletown are not all that far apart. I personally don't believe in coincidences that involve this many factors. Wonder if they stumbled upon or were involved with some sort of financial activity? Alexandra's red car should stick out like a sore thumb. If I were PSP, I would be looking at PA turnpike toll both video the day of and the day after Alexandra went missing. If there is nothing, I would be searching apartment and condo parking lots within a reasonable distance from where Alexandra went missing."

Tracker, I think you are starting to make me change my mind that these aren't related! Interesting points.

I was wondering...

http://abc7chicago.com/news/police-woman-21-missing-from-elmhurst/2062865/

Another Polish woman working in finances who left in panic is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1