Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. She also could have just sounded upset because her husband told her she couldn't take their son for the visit.
2. Was the husband ever cooperating with police? Somehow I missed this period of time.
3. I believe her mother and/or other family members stated that she was treated for postpartum depression, so it's not a theory or a crafted story. But she was doing better at the time of her disappearance.

2) As I recall from earlier posts in this thread, Anna's husband did give the appearance of cooperating with police shortly after he reported her missing, but became uncooperative after a few days, possibly at his attorney's suggestion. Perhaps someone else here recalls the specific date or occurrence that marked his change in behavior. He also ceased communicating on the Finding Anna Facebook group at about the same time.

Post partum depression doesn’t necessarily linger years after birth, especially when it has been treated. As you said, it does sound like she was doing better; sounds like maybe someone was using it as an excuse for her disappearance. It isn’t impossible that she disappeared on her own, but I always question it when someone disappears without all of their necessary stuff, and isn’t subsequently found close by

Exactly. If you look at the original pictures given to law enforcement, they all show Anna not smiling. It’s almost a desperate attempt to create a narrative, which seemed to have worked - until her car was found.

Just to reiterate, someone posted her husband reported her missing, that is incorrect. Her family in Poland & her employer reported her missing. Police went to the home on 4/12 to speak to the husband and only then did the husband say she had not been home since 4/10.

Me too. I was within a couple miles of her home today, but I was transporting a sick pet so I couldn't take any time to poke around or sit and observe any location, looking for something out of place or changed. Anna, you did not disappear into thin air. There must be evidence somewhere, it just needs to be found by the right people. People have not forgotten about you and we will not rest until your disappearance is solved and anyone responsible for harming you is brought to justice.

Me too. I was within a couple miles of her home today, but I was transporting a sick pet so I couldn't take any time to poke around or sit and observe any location, looking for something out of place or changed. Anna, you did not disappear into thin air. There must be evidence somewhere, it just needs to be found by the right people. People have not forgotten about you and we will not rest until your disappearance is solved and anyone responsible for harming you is brought to justice.

Amen!! Agree!!! ....
So sorry about your sick pet, hope he/she is being made well :oops:

I join others expressing continuing thoughts of Anna and resolution of her case.

Question: does anyone know, has Anna's car been released? At the time it was discovered parked away from the home in May 2017, while the case was categorized as a missing person, the car was taken away for investigation. In May 2018 LE reported case now considered homicide.
I was wondering if at some point Anna's Audi was released and/or claimed.
TIA

I join others expressing continuing thoughts of Anna and resolution of her case.

Question: does anyone know, has Anna's car been released? At the time it was discovered parked away from the home in May 2017, while the case was categorized as a missing person, the car was taken away for investigation. In May 2018 LE reported case now considered homicide.
I was wondering if at some point Anna's Audi was released and/or claimed.
TIA
I believe police still have it.

I believe police still have it.

I wonder why they’d still have it? How long does it take to examine the car? Could they be waiting to see if Anna’s husband requests the return of the car, giving them a rare chance to speak to him? I guess that’s unlikely, since request would be made via his lawyer (don’t mind me, I’m just thinking while typing...)

I wonder why they’d still have it? How long does it take to examine the car? Could they be waiting to see if Anna’s husband requests the return of the car, giving them a rare chance to speak to him? I guess that’s unlikely, since request would be made via his lawyer (don’t mind me, I’m just thinking while typing...)

I believe it’s evidence in a murder investigation

I believe it’s evidence in a murder investigation

Like everyone here, I read so many of these threads, and sometimes forget where we’re at...so Anna’s disappearance is officially a murder investigation? I wish all police departments would be as proactive as this local police department is being.

I think there is an increasing probability that more than just the main actor know the details and will start talking. Sooner or later one of them is going to decide that getting a needle in the arm for being involved, even to a small degree or for manipulating the main actor is just not in the cards for them and they will be looking for a deal. Being even a small part of a homicide tends to eat at people until they are not eating or sleeping, or even eventual disillusionment with the main actor brings reality and the potential consequences into focus.

I think there is an increasing probability that more than just the main actor know the details and will start talking. Sooner or later one of them is going to decide that getting a needle in the arm for being involved, even to a small degree or for manipulating the main actor is just not in the cards for them and they will be looking for a deal. Being even a small part of a homicide tends to eat at people until they are not eating or sleeping, or even eventual disillusionment with the main actor brings reality and the potential consequences into focus.

I hope you're right. I tend to think most people do not have the easy self-excusing conscience to be able to take such a crime to their graves, or even going forward to better times in their lives, so probability would seem to favor someone coming forward if there is more than one person involved. But then I wonder if that's not merely me – who can't imagine being a willing part of a murder and coverup, much less concealing it forever – projecting my sense of what wrongdoing I could live with without acknowledging it and trying to make amends, onto others as the default human state. When I read these forums or explore other crimes in the news I often feel quite naïve about humanity. o_O

Agreed.

Often times LE has quite the idea and substantial evidence for a case, just missing that one, singular conclusive piece which makes the case beyond a reasonable doubt standard. Rather than venturing too soon to prosecute, showing a hand which can potentially be disputed one way or another, instead will carefully ride professional discipline and patience while not putting general population in unnecessary danger, awaiting the completion of connecting the dots themselves or with the valuable corroboration of an insider who becomes reunited with a good conscience.

Slow, not but, instead, however steady.

Forgive me for jumping into this thread so late but have been following this case in the news- when there is any. Not sure if this has been mentioned but the local train line (Septa R5) runs through Malvern and have always thought those areas along the train tracks as sort of desolate, especially in the wooded areas. Maybe warrants a search?

SEPTA right of was is private property. LE would have to seek approval from the railroad for anyone to be searching along it. Huge risk of a searcher being hit by a train. I have gone though the SEPTA safety program. SEPTA Police will arrest you if you are on their right of way without proper PPE and approval. The right of way extends for a distance away from the actual rail bed.

The more time that goes by I’m more convinced this was done by a single actor. Others close to that person may know in some way or a portion of what happened but as the saying goes “loose lips sink ships”. I believe this was well planned out and executed by a sole actor.
Wondering now if anna has been stored somewhere ? Climate controlled? Somewhere where smell would not be detected?

Where are you Anna?!

I'm pretty sure there was one actor that orchestrated the event and manipulated the second actor (who committed the homicide) like a puppet.

The first actor can is under the false impression that they can walk away Scott free with clean hands leaving the second actor with blood on theirs.

Hopefully the second actor will realize they are being played like a fiddle and will realize the gravity of the situation they have put themselves into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member