GUILTY PA - Ashley Kline, 23, Berks County, 30 December 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well theres only so many missing women...holly and ashley....i hope theyre looking into that missing man as well in case he was a part of whatever this turns out to be

Which missing man is that please?

didnt i read somewhere they found interesting things on her social media n messages....

and i thought they orig. said she was going to friends house...hmm i dunno..

Unless something awful was done or happened to those remains, I don't believe it can be Ashley. She hasn't been missing long enough and it's too cold for there to be such advanced decomposition even gender is not distinguishable, in my opinion.

I see christopher wears a hoop earring, and at first I thought he had on a necklace too......but could that be a breathing device inserted in his throat, or am I seeing things?

we'll find out soon enough....feel bad for the family of whomever it is :(

its only a 15 min drive to that area from womelsdorf...straight 419

Not sure, but I think they are really on top of this. I heard it could be today. There are police involved from 3 counties as well as Pennsylvania State Police. The PSP are out of the Reading barracks, which is closest to the location the body was found- that is why you saw Reading mentioned.

theres a reservoir there....could account for decomp and hasnt been horribly cold here during the day this week...would make identity harder to figure out

There may also be a clue in the area being a wildlife preserve, I am afraid. Authorities obviously had good, immediate cause to think there was suspicion around this person's death though.

why do criminals think..oh look a large wooded area with water..perfect place to dump a body and it wont be found...first place i'd look! lets just hope there's evidence and if it was a murder they catch the scum. dare we think suicide?

The silence around the circumstances made me think it was possible Ashley was depressed or upset. But the places police have been searching make me think they suspect foul play.

who voluntarily leaves a personal item near a waste station....does make you wonder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back