PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it necessary to gain certain grades to follow on to a Bachelor's degree after an Associate degree? Just wondering if that had been his intention but he didn't make the grade.
By all accounts, TC was a brainiac-- a decorated HS graduate as seen in video of the ceremony. There was no academic reason for him to be attending community college other than by personal choice. Sadly, he likely would have blossomed if only he'd moved on directly to a major University where he would have been challenged among like minds as himself-- probably for the first time in his life. But I think the profile of many shooters is similar where they peak at adolescence and in this case, TC spent the last 7-8 years buying time, going through the motions, until he ended his life, months shy of turning 21. MOO

We do NOT have a culture with gun stores and average people purchasing guns, so I never really grasp how ubiquitous and casual it is elsewhere when no one flinches at gun purchases.

RSBM. I think another thing that points to the normalization of gun culture in that area is that there have been media comments made by his high school cohort talking about the shooting club at the high school. So if the high schools in the area have clubs like that, it says to me that the younger generation there has grown up around guns and is comfortable with them. And that the community is too. Imo.

My opinion only. We will never know the absolute truth behind this. I do know we are living in a time where more witnesses will come forward with videos. We know there should have been more secret service detail, drones, etc. And finally, I would hope we should collectively demand better protection regardless of politics, color or creed. I watched as it was being streamed live and it was traumatic for me to see someone shot, people screaming and scrambling in fear. I felt I was there. How would we feel had we been there in person just feet away? We would want detailed information of why this guy was so close and why SS waited to take him out when people were shouting alerts. Forget politics. There is a dead man and two more with severe injuries. And thousands traumatized.

Very much agree.

My personal hope is that Trump will make some magnanimous gesture toward Corey’s family. Maybe pay for the funeral, or if this assassination attempt sways enough voters and Trump wins, perhaps invite the family to the Inauguration.

Just something to honor a good family man and firefighter who supported Trump, yet died horrifically but needlessly.

Jmo
His campaign immediately stated a go fund me and has raised over 3 (*now 4 ) million dollars for the victims.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-comperatore-trump-rally-victims/74405721007/

Would they all be carrying a rifle?

someone earlier in the thread mentioned that hunting and going to the shooting range isn't at all unusual for that area. Coupled with him not having criminal or mental health alerts, i just don't really see how him buying the ammo would've necessarily been an obvious red flag, even if it was hours before the rally. maybe it depends on how much ammo that store usually sells and at what time, but a young guy getting ammo on a Saturday morning probably wasn't that odd. Hindsight 20/20 you know.

The other thread closed before I could respond. Was this image was taken before shots were fired?
Everything else appears too normal to me. Security are in their usual positions etc.

Just wandering, if Trump spoke with his shoes off? (If so, I get it..I've got bad feet myself)
HTCV5RRI35AOBAL7GMKPQVOXFI.jpeg

Very much agree.

My personal hope is that Trump will make some magnanimous gesture toward Corey’s family. Maybe pay for the funeral, or if this assassination attempt sways enough voters and Trump wins, perhaps invite the family to the Inauguration.

Just something to honor a good family man and firefighter who supported Trump, yet died horrifically but needlessly.

Jmo
They already did this-- crowd money authorized by the Trump campaign to support victims and families raised over $2.3M in the first 24 hours!

Very much agree.

Jmo
I agree with your ideas-- very thoughtful --- I hope Trump comes thru for this family--

The other thread closed before I could respond. Was this image was taken before shots were fired?
Everything else appears too normal to me. Security are in their usual positions etc.

Just wandering, if Trump spoke with his shoes off? (If so, I get it..I've got bad feet myself)

Interesting -- I wish there was a timestamp for this photo. We all heard Trump caught on microphone telling SS he wanted/needed his shoes before being physically removed from the stage but I never realized his shoes were already off prior to the gunfire!

Before this, I think the consensus was he'd lost his shoes when he ducked for cover and here he had them off all along.

I agree with your ideas-- very thoughtful --- I hope Trump comes thru for this family--
Thank you. I do recognize and appreciate that Trump’s campaign has a fundraiser for Corey’s family, but what I feel would be of colossal import would be if Trump PERSONALLY did something out of his own resources. Just man to man in awareness that Corey died while attempting to show support for Trump.

If he would invite the family to a potential Inauguration and they wish to attend, that would satisfy me. Again I just want to see something personal from Trump and not just from outside donors.

Supporting Trump in person cost Corey everything.

JMO

At this link pic shows roof top & building snipers were on, there is a row of evergreen trees, I wonder if the one blocked the view any. Hard to tell how tall they are.

Jmo

Before the shooting, Trump was alone on the stage.

Before this, I think the consensus was he'd lost his shoes when he ducked for cover and here he had them off all along.

Interview with Trump:

(Trump) was immediately mobbed by Secret Service agents seeking to shield him, who Trump said "hit him so hard" that his shoes fell off.

TBH, a field outside a small town is less expensive than a big-city venue.

I think candidates need to reach small-town America and this site could have been made more secure.

I don't fault the decision to rally at that site but the apparent lack of coordination between agencies...and the man with a gun.

jmo
Agree, the security protocols don't change because of the nature of the venue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back