PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the bicycle is completely unrelated. John Miller at CNN reported the vehicle/home contents, and never mentioned anything about a bike.

They also continue to report that the wrong sniper team took the shots (those two guys on the roof above the stage were not the shooters).

where was the sniper that shot him?

New Details:

The timeline was briefed as follows:​

• 5:10 Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
  • 5:30 Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
  • 5:52 Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
  • 6:02 Trump takes the stage
  • 6:12 Crooks fires first shots

From the time he fired his first shot to Crooks being killed was just 26 seconds, according to law enforcement officials. Eleven seconds after the first shot, USSS counter snipers acquired their target -- and 15 seconds after that, Crooks was shot dead.

Briefers told lawmakers Crooks purchased the ammo box at Walmart on July 5, two days after the rally was announced. On July 13, he went to the rally site in the morning, was there for an hour, and then left. He came back sometime in the early 5:00 p.m. hour and tried to enter the perimeter at around 5:30.

The motive remains a mystery, according to the briefers, and they have not identified any ideological nexus to former President Donald Trump and or President Joe Biden.

Based on interviews with the shooter's parents, law enforcement told members they believe that neither has strong political leanings.

The FBI told lawmakers they've conducted 200 interviews as part of the investigation, a source said.

I wonder what occurred at 5:10 to identify him as a person of interest. Was that when he entered the secure area with the range finder and then at 5:30 he was seen using it? Or was 5:30 when he entered with the range finder?

How was he allowed to be on that roof for 20 minutes? This really is a royal mess up.

—20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots

Twenty minutes!! HOW does 20 minutes pass with NOTHING being done... and these are professionals, right?!?

ETA: Sniper "A" thought Crooks was part of Sniper "B" team, and Sniper "B" team thought Crooks was part of Sniper "A" team?? No communication for twenty minutes between anyone in charge of either team?? What were these professionals doing?
Was it said somewhere that the SS snipers though he was part of a sniper team?

That kid looks nothing like a sniper, I'm sorry, but if they want us to believe that, I just can't. He wasn't dressed for it, he didn't look like the part, he didn't even have the correct type of weapon. Look at the SS sniper guns, clothing, demeanor.. they aren't sliding around on the roof slinking up the back trying to lay flat.. they are up there ready to get after it, in typical police clothing.. no way anyone thought that kid was a sniper part of any team of LE.

That kid looks nothing like a sniper, I'm sorry, but if they want us to believe that, I just can't. He wasn't dressed for it, he didn't look like the part, he didn't even have the correct type of weapon. Look at the SS sniper guns, clothing, demeanor.. they aren't sliding around on the roof slinking up the back trying to lay flat.. they are up there ready to get after it, in typical police clothing.. no way anyone thought that kid was a sniper part of any team of LE.
No, that was just speculation as to how he was able to pull it off. There's no evidence he was misidentified.

Emphasis mine.
If it was unusual for TC to not go off with friends or not to check in, then yes, that's true.
Somehow I assumed that the police had contacted the parents before 10 hours had elapsed, but am unsure when they showed up at TC's parent's home ?

Fellow classmate Summer Barkley told CBS Pittsburgh reporter Megan Schiller that although Crooks wasn't popular, he still had a group of friends and was a good student beloved by teachers.

She said she didn't see any red flags that would lead her to believe he would do something like this.

Mark Sigafoos, who graduated with Crooks and sat near him in class, told CBS News that while it was possible Crooks was bullied in school, he never personally saw it happen.

Possibly... nothing stood out regarding TC ?
If he had few friends or was bullied (obv. not o.k. to treat anyone like that !) ; it happens to many people and is not an excuse to go on a rampage.
The assertions by his fellow classmates that he was generally accepted -- chills me, as then anyone is capable of murdering an innocent person !
Not much chance of predicting the next nut case to go on a rampage .

Horrible to think he was working at a nursing home, amongst the most helpless -- akin to working with infants.
Omo.
A colleague who worked with Crooks at the nursing home and who asked not to be named described him in an interview as “the sweetest guy.” Just this week, the colleague said, the two of them worked together to find an easier way for nursing home residents to open ranch dressing packets, an act the colleague said was indicative of how caring Crooks was.
What's the significance of mentioning the 3D printer?
you can make weapons with one

Exactly !
Plus, before they took TC out, they'd been observing him through their range finders/scopes.
The secret service had to have known he wasn't local LE, nor 'one of their own'.
Omo.

I strongly believe he was using a VPN to research.
I've assumed that since they couldn't find anything on his phone or computer about his plans. Or perhaps he was active on the "dark web" to prevent anything from being found, and maybe even used it to offer illegal services to others... I mean, anyone who's ever been on the "dark web" knows how easily it is to find stuff like that. MOO.

Sorry, I shouldn't have added that last part. I'll try to remove it if it's not too late.

Video of shooter emerges, he was pacing the area an hour before he fired at the former President. Also the SS counter sniper got him 26 seconds after his first shot:
what keeps occurring to me is that if he had been shot by LE before he shot, if he was just a crank with say, no ammo, or a toy gun, LE would be criticized. Nice if he had been detained, questioned, disarmed before he got on the roof, but once he is up there, the situation is so much more dangerous for everyone and LE has to decide how threatening he really is. (Would have been good to interrupt the rally and protect DJT, I guess.)

Last edited:
I don't know about Pennsylvania but here in AZ it did not seem to be big news at first, we were at a restaurant tv's were on, my friend got a text saying Trump had been shot, nothing flashed on the screen no break in programming, I didn't see anything on social media. Was not even sure if the text was true.... no one else in the restaurant seemed to be reacting. I keept looking for info and finally found something on my phone at abc.... but it could be possible that people weren't even aware?

I believe you, of course,
Yet I’m astonished that it wasn’t breaking news.

Here in NYC I was driving home from my beach club, maybe a few minutes past 6:00 PM here. The main local radio news station, WINS, broke in to say that there was an “incident” at a Trump rally and that Trump had been “whisked away.”

By the time I got home, about 10 minutes later, and turned on the TV it was on every channel. Repeatedly, and nothing but that news.

Another article from some experts, breaking down the assassination attempt.
Excerpt:
"The Secret Service snipers “were pointed in that direction,” Bruggeman added. “But what I believe was happening was they were looking hundreds of yards past him into tree lines and windows, looking for what people were talking about.”"

From reading a number of different articles, I think what happened here is the SS snipers were looking out past that building, anticipating a long-range sniper. Since it was outside the security perimeter, securing that building was outsourced to local LE, who probably believed their presence in and around the building would deter anyone from attempting to climb it. SS wasn't paying close attention to that building since they believed LE wouldn't allow anyone to access the roof.

Does that mean SS and LE don’t have an advanced on site check point just to quickly know that they are on the same page?

On a high risk event I would think that is protocol for all entities to discuss their designated positions from a schematic.

‘I thought that was your area’ is a ridiculous excuse.

On the red barn inside the perimeter, there are videos of him making his shot.
Here’s a good visual. The snipers who took him out are “sniper team south,” as opposed to the photo the media used (sniper team north).View attachment 518559

so the photo that's circulating of the two snipers on the roof is not the one who shot him? where can I find the videos?

ETA: the red barn one is the one I've seen - I haven't seen the other one MG referred to

ETA 2: both teams are on red barns lol

I can only find one video of the snipers on a red barn roof and I don't know if they're north or south

Last edited:
Sorry, I shouldn't have added that last part. I'll try to remove it if it's not too late.
It's okay! I just wasn't sure if that was another excuse we've been given as to what went wrong. Like the slanted roof preventing SS from posting up on it. Their excuses are pathetic. I'd rather their direct says nothing than to make up some nonsense like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back