PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The young Pennsylvania man who opened fire on former President Donald Trump posted an ominous message, telling fellow gamers that this past Saturday would be eventful, lawmakers were told Wednesday.

The man who nearly killed Trump, 20-year-old Thomas Crooks, posted on the gaming platform Steam, “July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds,” two sources familiar with the briefing tell NBC News...

Admittedly with each new article read my ire grows.
So many chances to stop this and Mr. Comperatore would still be with us.

Never mind the secret service and local LE's changing accounts !

The director of the Secret Service said that the local forces were in the same building that the sniper fired from, but a local law enforcement official told The New York Times that was not the case, and that the officers were in an adjacent building.

Secret Service counter snipers positioned on buildings close to the rally stage were aware the AGR building was being used as a staging area by law enforcement, sources said. Investigators believe that could have led to a delay in the Secret Service sharpshooters' reactions
because they had to first figure out whether the suspect was a threat, sources said.

"Seeking that person out, finding them, identifying them, and eventually neutralizing them took place in a very short period of time, and it makes it very difficult," Cheatle said during the interview with ABC News.

Red emphasis mine.

If the secret service were looking at TC through their scopes, wouldn't they know he was already a threat ?
Further, wouldn't all of this (who was to be placed on which roof, or if some rooftops were not going to have security on them, etc.,) have been discussed beforehand ???
This entire crime and tragedy is a travesty and a disgrace.
Entirely preventable, imo.
Maybe ... we need to, "Make the Secret Service Great Again" ?
Omo.

The royal family member is quite odd, though it seems he was researching many high-profile people and fantasizing about an attempt on anyone with a bit of popularity really. He had photos of multiple political figures on his phone. It seems like he wanted to cause damage on a catastrophic level, but it needed to be someone famous for him. He wanted to be someone, maybe even for once in his life. I guess in a way he got it. My opinion...
We have two famous members of the royal family living in the US now. Recently, they came to Uvalde and also visited a local refugee center. They have a charitable foundation that supports women Afghan refugees. Their foundation set up a play space in Uvalde. I'm sure they are paying visits all over the country. So, no it doesn't seem odd that he would search royal family members.

Last edited:
Given his, according to his classmates, political leanings, along with the point you mentioned above, and his last social media post.. I'm wondering if it wasn't motivated by attention seeking and notoriety more than political motivation. Time may tell, or it might not.
I can't see that there is anything other than attention seeking/mental disturbance going on here, tbh.

If he had a political cause, if he had some underlying point or was some weird incel fantasist type or any number of things I think he would have gone out of his way to make sure everyone knew what it was he was doing this for.

Nothing seems to have come up about him in that regard, though.

Ben Macer was along a fence line when he saw
“the guy move from roof to roof. "I told an officer (the alleged shooter) was on the roof,” KDKA reported. “When I turned around to go back to where I was, it was when the gunshots started, and then it was just chaos, and we all came running away, and that was that.”

Witnesses have also told reporters that they saw a person fitting the description of the alleged shooter
carrying a rifle outside the security cordon of the rally before the shooting.

Emphasis mine.

First bolded : This was new. As far as I know, TC was only on one roof.

Absolutely crazy if he was seen on more that one roof/building and still wasn't stopped.

Second bolded : SMH. So, only witnesses saw this and the LE and SS did not ?

If TC was seen at all walking on the rally grounds carrying a gun he should have been stopped and questioned then and there.
Omo.

I watched it a few times in slow motion and it almost looks like he's wearing pants when you first get a good look at his legs in the CNN footage, and then it looks like shorts, to me, a few seconds later in the same footage. Maybe his pants got shoved up toward his knees? Or it's just an illusion of pants because they were skin colored?
The video image is grainy. Too me it looks like the shirt is long sleeved, but maybe it looks that way because the image is grainy.

The video was taken by a rally attendee who wanted to capture the crowd. Several days, later the attendee noticed that Crooks (I believe the FBI confirmed it was him???) was in the video.

CBS reporting that the online Steam account is a fake.

A new analysis shows an online account that was believed to belong to the shooter in the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump — and where he had purportedly called the date of the attack his "premiere" — was fake, a federal law enforcement official told CBS News on Thursday.

I would really like to know who, exactly, that royal family member was.
Agreed.
But how exactly was TC going to attack any of them, as they rarely visit the U.S. and would most likely have even tighter security ?
My .02 is this was an attempt at notoriety which was ridiculous.
TC seemed to have a normally successful life and no outward issues that made him unemployable or needing extreme health or mental hospitalization ?
Omo.

Agreed.
But how exactly was TC going to attack any of them, as they rarely visit the U.S. and would most likely have even tighter security ?
TC seemed to have a normally successful life and no outward issues that made him unemployable or needing extreme health or mental hospitalization ?
Omo.
Harry and Meghan live in the USA but are still considered members of the royal family.

Agreed.
Omo.
We have a famous royal family couple living in the US now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back