PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly, what the heck difference does it make what hit him?

We know there was an attempted assassination.
We know 3 other innocent people were in fact shot, by bullets, from the assassin's weapon.
We know one of those innocent people died.
We know something struck Trump in the side of the head that immediately drew blood.
We know the would-be assassin is dead.

If what hit Trump in the side of the head was glass, popcorn or a flippin' pool noodle, how does that change anything?
I don't know if these folks are trying to downplay the seriousness of the events that day, but from where I'm sitting, that's exactly what it looks like. Which I find truly revolting.

jmo
I totally agree !!!
It does NOT change the fact this was an assassination attempt.
One American killed, two critically injured.
Moo...

The possibility that Trump was hit by a shard came out very early. It was when he was at the hospital. I thought it was true because, he was already tweeting while we was at the hospital and sounded fine.
Then, the reporter who tweeted it, deleted her tweet a few hours later. I think in the early phase of all this, it was a way to explain that his wound was minor. (There were also the LE who had shrapnel injuries) However, by early Sunday, the shard rumor was going away.

The FBI is doing an investigation. They are doing a crime scene investigation and trying to account for all the spent ammunition.
I don't think they are looking at his wound.

So, it really doesn't matter.
He survived an assassination attempt
His wound was minor.

July 13: The suspect searched "Trump rally Butler, PA and "Allegheny arms."

At 10am, he revisited the Butler farm show grounds and was there for 70 minutes.
At 1:30pm, the suspect returned to his home and his father provided him a rifle for the purpose of what he believed was to go back to the the sportsman club to shoot.
At 1:54pm, the suspect purchased 50 rounds of ammunition and traveled back to the fairgrounds.

Is FI still spending time searching for shrapnel and bullet fragments because they think they're important to investigating a crime scene? Just 2 days after the attempted assassination, FBI was hosing off the roof where the shooter was. Plus Butler County PA has had rain on July 14 and 15. All evidence is washed away. I think they need to spend time searching for evidence on how this happened, and if there is anyone else involved, less time trying to look busy. JMO

July 13: The suspect searched "Trump rally Butler, PA and "Allegheny arms."

At 10am, he revisited the Butler farm show grounds and was there for 70 minutes.
At 1:30pm, the suspect returned to his home and his father provided him a rifle for the purpose of what he believed was to go back to the the sportsman club to shoot.
At 1:54pm, the suspect purchased 50 rounds of ammunition and traveled back to the fairgrounds.

Well this is interesting. So he was at home depot buying a ladder at 9:40. That has be have some significance I would think since he left the and immediately went to the Butler farm show grounds. He is there for 70 minutes!?? Did he bring the ladder to plant something? If he didn't have the gun until later, then what could he be doing with a ladder that he later just ditched (if it was an errand for his dad, you'd think he'd bring the ladder to the house and not ditch it near his house).

So what was he doing for all that time before Trump arrived. We know he flew the drone near the area. Even if he arrived in the area close to 3pm with the gun, the ammo, the drone and then what? What was he doing for 3 hours?

Not that it matters in the bigger picture of things, but the New York Times reported today that its own analysis of the bullet trajectory, video, audio and photo evidence strongly suggests that the gunman's first shot grazed Trump's ear.

In all, at least three of the shots came close to seriously injuring the former president, according to the paper's analysts.

Is FI still spending time searching for shrapnel and bullet fragments because they think they're important to investigating a crime scene? Just 2 days after the attempted assassination, FBI was hosing off the roof where the shooter was. Plus Butler County PA has had rain on July 14 and 15. All evidence is washed away. I think they need to spend time searching for evidence on how this happened, and if there is anyone else involved, less time trying to look busy. JMO

There was a question to cheatle about the roof being cleaned and she didn’t know. I posted the pic of the the guy on the roof hosing it off a bit back, before her testimony.

At this point many of use here could have provided more information.

Well this is interesting. So he was at home depot buying a ladder at 9:40. That has be have some significance I would think since he left the and immediately went to the Butler farm show grounds. He is there for 70 minutes!?? Did he bring the ladder to plant something? If he didn't have the gun until later, then what could he be doing with a ladder that he later just ditched (if it was an errand for his dad, you'd think he'd bring the ladder to the house and not ditch it near his house).

So what was he doing for all that time before Trump arrived. We know he flew the drone near the area. Even if he arrived in the area close to 3pm with the gun, the ammo, the drone and then what? What was he doing for 3 hours?

Well that is a good thought, ladder to gun up, somewhere for access later.

The possibility that Trump was hit by a shard came out very early. It was when he was at the hospital. I thought it was true because, he was already tweeting while we was at the hospital and sounded fine.
Then, the reporter who tweeted it, deleted her tweet a few hours later. I think in the early phase of all this, it was a way to explain that his wound was minor. (There were also the LE who had shrapnel injuries) However, by early Sunday, the shard rumor was going away.

The FBI is doing an investigation. They are doing a crime scene investigation and trying to account for all the spent ammunition.
I don't think they are looking at his wound.

So, it really doesn't matter.
He survived an assassination attempt
His wound was minor.
The wound and records related to it are not available to the FBI yet.

If Crooks were not already dead, or there was another suspect, this would probably be very frustrating to them. One of the best pieces of evidence to collect would be a bullet or item with Trumps DNA on it.

Trump seemed to feel something and reached for his ear.

The evidence seems pretty that Crooks for unknown reasons took the time to make explosives, register for a rally, review and refresh his knowledge of Kennedy's assassination, pack a particularly deadly assault rifle, surveil the rally location, climb to a roof top, aim and fire.

There is no question that there was an assassination attempt in my mind. And, while it's a relief that Trump has a very minor injury, there are two people who will possibly be injured for life, and one man who died. They may not have been targets of Crooks, but that is outrageous. They were just out to watch a rally.

I get that the FBI needs to get all the information it can and hope that the nature of Trumps injuries and the cause of the injuries become clear to them, insofar as they need this information for their investigation.

Trump's injuries not need to be clear to the public unless a relevant disability is being hidden, and there is absolutely no evidence of that. IMO, voters do not need more information about Trumps ear.

MOO

I wonder if he ditched the ladder on his was back to get the 2nd weapon? Wasn’t it reported that a ladder was found on the side of the rd?
I didn’t dream that, did I?
I don't know if it was the ladder he bought- but I also recall a ladder was found.

The ladder he bought and the ladder found in his neighborhood might be important parts of the story. They might be different ladders or the same ladder. That ladder or those ladders might be completely irrelevant.

I hope we learn the results of the investigation.

MOO

I am curious in all his research, what made him think he would be able to get on that roof and get a clear shot of his target? He was so close and in a location that many of us have said seems ridiculous to not be part of the secure area or at least covered by SS. How did he know that he wouldn't be stopped? Even going days before the rally to look at the venue and searching for photos of the site wouldn't shed any light on where security would be at the time Trump was on stage. Even seeing what was going on before Trump was on stage wouldn't let him know where they would be during the time Trump was speaking. It was pretty darn brazen of him to pick that building so close to Trump.

Wonder what time the snipers were on the roof?
He flew the drone roughly 4:00, Trump was suppose to be out at 5:00 but was delayed till 6:00.

Were the snipers on the roof for the previous speakers?

Could he have flown the drone to see that the agr building was not covered?

Critical Questions Raised​

1. Command Decisions: Who was in command and allowed such a critical tactical error?
  2. Order to Abandon Post: Who authorized the abandonment of the overwatch position?
  3. Lack of Rooftop Officer: Why was there no officer stationed on the roof to engage Crooks directly?
  4. Optimal Positioning: Why was the water tower, deemed a superior position, not utilized for overwatch?

Critical Questions Raised​

1. Command Decisions: Who was in command and allowed such a critical tactical error?
  2. Order to Abandon Post: Who authorized the abandonment of the overwatch position?
  3. Lack of Rooftop Officer: Why was there no officer stationed on the roof to engage Crooks directly?
  4. Optimal Positioning: Why was the water tower, deemed a superior position, not utilized for overwatch?

Glad he went there and is angry with what he learned.

This from April.

I am curious in all his research, what made him think he would be able to get on that roof and get a clear shot of his target? He was so close and in a location that many of us have said seems ridiculous to not be part of the secure area or at least covered by SS. How did he know that he wouldn't be stopped? Even going days before the rally to look at the venue and searching for photos of the site wouldn't shed any light on where security would be at the time Trump was on stage. Even seeing what was going on before Trump was on stage wouldn't let him know where they would be during the time Trump was speaking. It was pretty darn brazen of him to pick that building so close to Trump.
Exactly! I'm still questioning that myself. I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, just questioning if he talked with someone about the security before the rally? It has widely been reported that the volunteers were allowed in without being scanned the day before to decorate. This is where the investigation needs to continue, did he have a lookout feeding him information? And probably it is something the FBI are doing now. He certainly was brazen if he was acting alone, thinking he would just scout out a place to attempt to shoot Trump.

My next question is, why isn't there any formal questioning of the lead Secret Service agent that was in charge of the rally? Surely, this event was not directly under Cheatle's supervision. There must be a chain of command and the person overseeing the event made critical decisions that were wrong. MOO

:oops:

Breakdown of Events​

• Team Composition: The sniper team initially consisted of three members.
  • Team Reduction: One member reportedly went home early, leaving two snipers on duty.
  • Suspicious Activity: The two remaining snipers were alerted to suspicious activity involving Crooks outside the building.
  • Investigation Error: One sniper left his post to investigate but found nothing and was subsequently locked out of the building after forgetting his access card.
  • Abandonment of Post: The last remaining sniper left the overwatch position to assist his locked-out teammate, leaving the sniper nest unmanned.
  • Shooter’s Action: During this period, Crooks crawled across the roof and fired on Trump without any engagement from the sniper team.
Three Snipers Left Their Post

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back