PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did Trump's press secretary call the FBI and others to ask them the questions?

Trump's secretary should have been providing them updates about Trump's condition, injuries, etc. We have to keep in mind, Trump is now a candidate, but he's no longer a government offical/ employee. His campaign has to handle this press information themselves, as did Bobby Kennedy's staff. Bobby had been US Atty General and a senator, but he was no longer a government official. He was candidate for POTUS. His campaign handled those duties themselves, as they were supposed to.

I wasn't speaking about Press Secretary's. I was responding to your statement regarding Congressional Hearings.

However, this assassination attempt re DJT thankfully did not require a Press Sec. He was neither gravely injured nor mortally wounded. Trump was able to speak on his own, and did so rather quickly IMO. I believe his first words were spoken to the crowd of on-lookers in Butler PA were " Fight ! Fight! Fight! " within 90 seconds of the shooting, as seen on video plastered across the country and abroad.

The FBI has said that 6 July appeared to be the inception date: Crooks registered to attend Trump's rally, and researched the assassination of President John F Kennedy, googling: "How far away was Oswald from Kennedy?"

“NO ONE CAN EVER BE ALLOWED TO STOP OR IMPEDE FREE SPEECH OR GATHERING!!!” Trump wrote

The Secret Service isn't in charge of investigations, it's not their responsibility. They're security. The FBI, Homeland Security, etc. are the ones who are tasked with and have the tools to do the investigation. SS cooperates in the investigation with them, but they're not the ones who gather evidence, get search warrants, conduct tests, etc. That's FBI. They do conduct background checks, etc. on people who will be close to the government official.

It's normal for FBI to answer all the investigation questions. As for Trump, I assume it's up to him and his campaign and the health care provider to answer questions about his wounds or defer to the FBI for anything more specific.

ETA: I remember when Bobby Kennedy was assassinated during his campaign for president. The person who held the press conference was his campaign's press secretary - Frank Mankiewicz. Mr. Mankiewicz, who was a private citizen and also a personal friend of Bobby's, would come out to a press huddle in front of the hospital to give updates on Mr. Kennedy's condition. I think the doctor came out at one time, too, to answer questions. (He was also the father of Josh Mankiewicz from Dateline NBC.

ap090211022885_custom-8f480033b0920dd1513825c82a060021b4e5f054.jpg
The FBI is in charge of the investigation into the attempted assassination of President Trump.

The Secret Service was in charge of the failed security that almost allowed President Trump to be assassinated.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Congress asking the director of the Secret Service questions about how she and her employee's failed in doing their job.

Hiding behind an FBI investigation is not in the best interest of the American people nor for the people who are the protectee's of the Secret Service.

JMO.

Last edited:
Just speculating...We need to know something about the ordinances found in the van and the ordinances found in his car and any other explosive or highly flammable materials found near the site. Also something about the transmitter found with the shooter.
Why? Speculating that the purpose of explosives was to provide distraction. That it was the shooter's intent to initiate the explosion in the van or in the car to distract LE...either before or possibly after the shots were taken.
I would assume that any explosion within earshot would be cause for the SS to remove the speaker from the stage; and that an explosion at a gas station would have caused a whole different round of emergency services to scramble and head for the rally area. So I'm thinking this might be his means of escape...the whole crowd would have been departing pretty quickly if an explosion went off and the SS curtailed the rally. It could be, he intended to trigger one of the explosions and fire at the victim immediately thereafter, before the SS could respond.

What is hard to fathom, is how could the shooter know that the LE-Snipers in the adjacent building been otherwise distracted from their post? Information to this moment, it seems to be extremely good luck that he made it all the way to the peak of the roof, with a rifle, without being confronted by those supposed to be at the windows in the adjacent, higher building.
MOO if there is anything that represents a definitive statement herein.
BBM.

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified that the receiver was turned OFF to the two explosive devices left in the shooter's car. So, those devices couldn't possibly be activated using the transmitter the shooter was carrying up on that roof.

That seems odd. Why bother carrying that transmitter that was turned in the ON position up on that roof if the intended receiver was turned OFF? Did the shooter have a plan but then forgot the step of turning the receiver ON?

BBM.

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified that the receiver was turned OFF to the two explosive devices left in the shooter's car. So, those devices couldn't possibly be activated using the transmitter the shooter was carrying up on that roof

Why bother carrying that transmitter that was turned in the ON position up on that roof if the intended receiver was turned OFF? Did the shooter have a plan but then forgot the step of turning the receiver ON?
I did not know this. Thanks.

BBM.

FBI Director Christopher Wray testified that the receiver was turned OFF to the two explosive devices left in the shooter's car. So, those devices couldn't possibly be activated using the transmitter the shooter was carrying up on that roof.

That seems odd. Why bother carrying that transmitter that was turned in the ON position up on that roof if the intended receiver was turned OFF? Did the shooter have a plan but then forgot the step of turning the receiver ON?
IMO that was the backup plan if he didn't have an opportunity to get on the roof

BBM.

Missed that. Thank you.

Have there been any explanation forthcoming on the (2) vehicles? I do not recall mention of keys or auto remotes on his person. If the shooter had any real intent of escape he would need use of one of them?

Hope people don’t visit. Maybe if he doesn’t get enough clicks they will take it down.

There are also Wiki pages for Lee Harvey Oswald, for John Hinckley, for John Schrank (I didn't look any further for assassinator pages, there might be more).

I don't really like that info on these notorious people is so readily available. But I guess it is (and will be) part of history. Whether we like it or not.

imo

How in the world did the SS think Butler could provide protection with these two extremely small police departments. They do not list a SWAT or Sniper team. I wonder if they used regular officers and didn't actually have a sniper team?

Looking at videos and aerial shots there was a large amount of area to be covered by so few.

The Butler Township Police Department is managed by Chief John Hays and consists of a lieutenant, four patrol sergeants, three detectives, twelve full time patrol officers, one part time dog law enforcement officer, and two full time clerical support staff.

The Police Department is staffed by an administrative captain, a detective sergeant, and twenty uniformed officers.

BBM.

2 explosives in vehicle 1 at home, 50 rounds of ammo, was Trump the only target?

Jmo

How in the world did the SS think Butler could provide protection with these two extremely small police departments. They do not list a SWAT or Sniper team. I wonder if they used regular officers and didn't actually have a sniper team?

Looking at videos and aerial shots there was a large amount of area to be covered by so few.

The Police Department is staffed by an administrative captain, a detective sergeant, and twenty uniformed officers.
TBM: The persons on the roof after the shootings were SS(2); and Special Operations LE from at least (3) counties: Butler, Brown and Allegheny. All of the latter personnel would have reporting to the corresponding County Sheriffs. Some of those were also members in a Special Enforcement Task Group.
The LE who had his bodycam video shown during the last couple days, was from Brown; as were the (2) who accompanied him up the ladder to the roof.There were PSP personnel on the lower floor...shown in the video before they climbed the ladder.
When SS and the FBI refer to Local LE: They apparently are not talking just about Butler Township. Any LE who is not Federal is apparently "Local" to their way of thinking. Could have a lot to do with the early scapegoating that was going on. JMO

The Butler Township Police Department is managed by Chief John Hays and consists of a lieutenant, four patrol sergeants, three detectives, twelve full time patrol officers, one part time dog law enforcement officer, and two full time clerical support staff.

And so is this relatively small crew supposedly where they drew the 3 "snipers" from?

ETA And where was it they were stationed before they all left their post for various reasons? Snipers always would be on a rooftop, right?

How many Secret Service sniper teams where used at Jill Biden's indoor event that was going on the same day in Pittsburgh?

Did her event take away any of those asset's that would have made a difference at the Trump rally?

Is the Secret Service short of the number of sniper teams needed to protect all of their assignments?

I hope questions like these are answered and addressed as needed well before the FBI is finished with it's investigation. Who knows how many months or even years that may take.

Improvements in the Secret Service need to take place well before the FBI is done doing it's investigation. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back