PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So LE in that building had a perfect view of the shooters location, but prior to him getting on that roof they were pulled from that room/building to go look for him?? The State police commissioner said he believes that information about the suspicious person was relayed to SS. He is unsure if it was the SS closest to the President.

Seeing the members of congress looking out the window of the second floor where the local LE were set up and seeing the perfect view of the shooters location makes my stomach turn. If even one person had been in that room instead of all of them out looking for Crooks, they could have been able to see him as he crawled up the roof. The roof of the building that was identified as a risk and needing of snipers.

Listening now.

Very informative many questions are being answered. The committee also met with many locals who had video of unsecured area in the main perimeter.

PA Sate Police commissioner just stated the time between the local LE being hoisted up to the roof and spotting the shooter and then dropped back down due to the shooter turning the gun toward the officer.....

MINUTES!!

He said he's been briefed on it and at this point the info he has was it was not a few seconds between the LE officer having a rifle pointed toward him and shots being fired at Trump, it was MINUTES.

WTF!? Why was Trump not removed from the stage?

Edited to add: He just clarified that it was seconds, but the shooter was on the roof for a total of minutes. I wanted to edit this and I'll post another comment to also say this so it doesn't get repeated. The commissioner was allowed to correct what he said was a mistake that he said minutes for the time between the confrontation wtih local LE and then the shooting starting.

Last edited:
I think the difference is this time there were clearly unacceptable mistakes made that almost killed the president and cost an innocent man his life. It’s never as simple as blaming one person and calling for their resignation, but when you take on the leadership of an agency like SS, you accept responsibility for the actions of everyone under you. It’s just the way it is. It’s almost never fair, but you know going in when you agree to be the head/face of a huge organization that you become liable for things that happen on your watch.
The level of incompetence (IMO) is so staggering is almost defies belief. Anyone who ever watched a crime show or action movie could have pointed out the weak spots in the security perimeter.

I can’t think of anything that explains the 52 minutes iirc, from when Crooks was spotted to the shooting. Well, maybe one thing….

Cheatle said the allocation of resources is decided based on availability, and there were "sufficient resources" given to Trump.
Snipped by me...

This is where Cheatle could get in trouble, MOO. I don't think she's responsible for the mistakes of the agents (and local yokels) but if it was discovered that her agency supplied fewer resources to Trump than to another candidate (excluding Biden), the optic would be very bad. MOO

There should never be a shortage of those resources because the SS has specific duties and they should be equipped to handle them. All of them.

PA Sate Police commissioner just stated the time between the local LE being hoisted up to the roof and spotting the shooter and then dropped back down due to the shooter turning the gun toward the officer.....

MINUTES!!

He said he's been briefed on it and at this point the info he has was it was not a few seconds between the LE officer having a rifle pointed toward him and shots being fired at Trump, it was MINUTES.

WTF!? Why was Trump not removed from the stage?
That's a very good question!

Reactions: byo
They have emphasized that it was the failure AND ‘her’ refusal to answer questions yesterday that called for resignation.

For whatever reason she thought it was ok not to answer questions in a hearing.

They have emphasized that it was the failure AND ‘her’ refusal to answer questions yesterday that called for resignation.

For whatever reason she thought it was ok not to answer questions in a hearing.

Well she was under oath. She was getting info every day about the events that day. She could have had that info with her.
Even after the shooting 9 days prior she had not been to Butler.
Jmo

The state police commissioner just corrected his prior statement that it was minutes and now is saying it was seconds between the shooter being confronted by local LE and him starting to shoot. He clarified he meant the shooter was on the roof for minutes and then it was seconds between the local LEO having the gun pointed at him and then the shooter beginning to shoot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back