PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So when the Secret Service detail saw that local LE wasn't complying with their plan they ignored it and let President Trump go up on the stage.

Doing nothing to prevent the shooter from firing is also why the Secret Service failed to do their job. JMO.

The investigation is ongoing and we don't have the details, but I haven't yet seen anything in the photos or news media to indicate the SS saw or had any knowledge that the other LE had deviated from the game plan.

The U.S. Secret Service was notified by the Pennsylvania State Police of a suspicious person with a rangefinder on the ground at 5:51 p.m. on Saturday — about 20 minutes before the gunman opened fire,
Cellphone video also shows rally attendees pointing toward the shooter, later identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, and trying to alert authorities to his presence — a full two minutes before he opened fire on the former president.

Red bolding mine.

From this article, it seemed like rally attendees may have tried to alert both the state police and the secret service ?
And imo -- two minutes was long enough for a cop to demand that TC put his hands up and then get a cop on that roof to see what he was doing up there.
Two minutes to prevent carnage.
Omo.

Is that the situation where the cop went downstairs to check on the situation and locked himself out of the building? Did he not have his weapon? Those details will be coming out, we've already learned some of the timeline.

I watched the video several times. I didn't see anyone touch the shooter or the victim. The SS was asking LE (State Police?) if someone could tape off the area. There's no evidence anyone touched the shooter or the weapon without wearing gloves. They were trying to get people who could handle the crime scene.

ETA: The rifle probably flew out of the shooters hands when he was shot by the SS sniper.

I think I saw another photo where LE (not SS) were turning the shooter over.

(This opinion is directed at those who were on the scene first.)
If it flew out of TC's hands, I doubt it would've lain parallel to TC.
I'd expect it to be angled away but still not far from TC's body.
The position of his rifle makes no sense.
The video may have been taken a few minutes after the first people (secret service ?) were at the scene.
I do question the actions of LE and/or the secret service, that is all.
Omo.

The investigation is ongoing and we don't have the details, but I haven't yet seen anything in the photos or news media to indicate the SS saw or had any knowledge that the other LE had deviated from the game plan.
If the Secret Service was unaware of a breakdown in the security plan that is also a huge failure on their part.

Either way they didn't do their job and people where injured and killed because of that failure. JMO.

MOO

I am confused how there is no damage to Trump's ear at all in the photos from yesterday's rally after one of the testimonies last week said he had a 2cm hole/wound in his ear.

Well, I doubt he's a super-fast-healer (although I could be wrong). So, I'm guessing it's more along the lines of makeup or Photoshop. Maybe an AI fix?

Because we know it was damaged, there are only a handful of options as to why it isn't visible in those photos.

Just my opinion as I don't have a link to the video, however, I recall watching a video in which it was stated that those first on the roof kicked the gun away from the shooter before checking to see if he was dead.

Also, I would like more information on the encrypted communications the shooter made online.

I would, also, like to know more about those supposed foreign accounts he had. How much money was in them, what countries were they in, and where did the money come from?

Did Iran or someone else use him as the "useful village idiot" as discussed earlier on this thread to do their dirty work?

(This opinion is directed at those who were on the scene first.)
If it flew out of TC's hands, I doubt it would've lain parallel to TC.
I'd expect it to be angled away but still not far from TC's body.
The position of his rifle makes no sense.
The video may have been taken a few minutes after the first people (secret service ?) were at the scene.
I do question the actions of LE and/or the secret service, that is all.
Omo.

We're not experts on that. There's no evidence anyone tampered with the crime scene. They know who the shooter was. People saw him up there.
Just my opinion as I don't have a link to the video, however, I recall watching a video in which it was stated that those first on the roof kicked the gun away from the shooter before checking to see if he was dead.

Also, I would like more information on the encrypted communications the shooter made online.

I would, also, like to know more about those supposed foreign accounts he had. How much money was in them, what countries were they in, and where did the money come from?

Did Iran or someone else use him as the "useful village idiot" as discussed earlier on this thread to do their dirty work?

I'm sure we'll find out in good time. In the meantime, call your Congressman's office if you have questions.

Is that the situation where the cop went downstairs to check on the situation and locked himself out of the building? Did he not have his weapon? Those details will be coming out, we've already learned some of the timeline.

Different from the one I'm linking to below.
Will have to go back and check as I thought the former secret service director said they (SS) had their command center in that same building ?
As in, inside the same bldg. TC was on the roof of ?

BETHEL PARK, Pa. − A local police officer was hoisted by his partner to the roof of the building where he spotted a gunman moments before the start of the deadly shooting at former President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, a local law enforcement official said Tuesday.

This is an opinion re. that very shallowly sloped roof:
If I were the secret service or local LE, I'd either have had someone on that roof and the ones behind it --- or made sure there was a sturdy box or way to access that roof in case of an emergency.
The budget of the secret service doesn't limit them to having no way to place temporary stairs or a way to easily access the roofs .... they're not without resources.

Maybe place a SS security sniper on the roof TC climbed on, in the same way they put personnel on the opposite roofs with a steeper gradient, the ones that were utilized to take TC out ?
This wasn't rocket science.
Secure all of the roofs.
Secure the buildings.
Make certain no one could wander in unimpeded with a rifle scope rangefinder in hand, and not be stopped then and there !

It was when a state police hoisted another to the edge of the roof and TC pointed his gun at him and he dropped back down so as not to get shot himself ?
Understandable, but he could have had another cop get up there to the edge, armed, and confront him.
Doing so might have saved a life.
Omo.

We're not experts on that. There's no evidence anyone tampered with the crime scene. They know who the shooter was. People saw him up there.

I'm sure we'll find out in good time. In the meantime, call your Congressman's office if you have questions.
Although I never said I was an expert .. my comment was from the layman's point of view only.
There may however be a bona fide expert here who could explain if a head shot which ended TC's rampage, and the resulting reaction could force a gun away and cause it to lay parallel to the body ?
Until the investigation is concluded all theories are viable.

I have actually taken time to call a congressperson, but have had limited success in getting my query answered.
Omo.

Bolding mine.
First bolded : Thanks. That makes total sense !
Second bolded : I concur.
Omo.

I am too. Given a bullet grazed his ear, I would expect at least a significant scab for a while. My impression from looking at photos that day was that the bullet destroyed some ear cartilage.

Hollywood Makeup Artists do great work for films. I think they would have no problem making a thin prosthetic to cover an ear wound. After all, IMO, Trump is no stranger to makeup.....

JMO

Yeah, we all saw the photos after the rally where there's visible damage. cartilage piercings or damage is notoriously difficult to heal - I got my cartilage pierced at 16 with an 18g needle and 15 years later the hole is still visible to the naked eye.

I just dont get why they'd cover it up with makeup after wearing the big bandage to the RNC and it becoming a small campaign symbol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back