PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Best image of the wound is here:

Includes section on Jackson's current licensure:

Ronny Jackson wrote the letter as a "friend". He's not writing it as an attending physician. He does not sign the letter MD. He is currently only licensed to practice medicine in a military facility.

He also uses the US House stationary, so he's writing the letter as member of congress. He also notes that he was his former physician.

Since the letter is for public consumption and he is writing as a friend, it's a bit short on details.

2 cm seems large considering how the ear looks now, but who knows exactly what 2 cm entails? He describes it as broad and blunt.

It does look like the tip of his ear got it. Also Trump pointed to the area behind his ear.

Last edited:
I'm obviously not questioning whether or not he was shot because I stated in my next comment that we all saw the damage done on the day of the event. There's never been a press conference from a doctor so we know very little about the medical side of what happened. Also, I've been a firearm owner for a decade. MOO :)

I think there is a post, maybe yesterday, but his doctor did speak about it.

Ronny Jackson wrote the letter as a "friend". He's not writing it as an attending physician. He does not sign the letter MD. He is currently only licensed to practice medicine in a military facility.

He also uses the US House stationary, so he's writing the letter as member of congress. He also notes that he was his former physician.

Since the letter is for public consumption and he is writing as a friend, it's a bit short on details.

2 cm seems large considering how the ear looks now, but who knows exactly what 2 cm entails? He describes it as broad and blunt.

It does look like the tip of his ear got it. Also Trump pointed to the area behind his ear.

IMG_3389.jpeg

This one is a bit clearer

View attachment 521111

I prefer this angle. In both photos blood is pooling into crevices. So the exact location of the main source of the bleeding is not visible You can see blood behind his ear too.

He did not have "holes", much less 2 cm holes in his ear. (Maybe he got tip or margin damage, but that isn't a hole and it would not likely show up on grainy "after" pictures)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/0...o_was_shot_in_the_ear_-a-16_1722024541209.jpg

87818677-13677291-It_is_a_remarkable_turnaround_for_Trump_who_was_shot_in_the_ear_-a-16_172202...jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 521111

I think that picture seems a little bit photoshopped, because I do not believe you can get a picture that clear from the news footage. I got screen snapshots of similar photos from the footage the first day, and the small cutout curve behind the ear you are showing here did not seem as pronounced. I looked at different angles from footage that day, and his outer ear did not seem any different from when it was uninjured. And if you look at his ear before it was injured, it was kind of bumpy there anyway. It's funny because I was arguing with some Trump supporters just a few days ago, or even up to the day before he unbandaged his ear, that they thought there was a big literal half inch hole through his ear. I wonder what they think now, now that it's in unbandaged.

Well in my opinion, we know Trump did not get shot by a whole bullet. And it comes down to this. When Trump was shot, he was looking a little bit behind the stage, at the big screen to his rear, right. So his right ear was facing slightly towards the REAR of the stage. The shooter was positioned in a building that is about a 20° angle in FRONT of the stage. Using the angle of the stage as the baseline. I do not believe there's any way that bullet could have hit the back facing, right ear from that angle, in front. And that was readily apparent on day one. We saw that from a overhead view of the layout of the area there on the first day. The fact that Trump will not provide medical photos from the first day, and his ear looks really good now, I think confirms it. He was not shot directly from that bullet. Was it a ricochet piece or did the bullet break up? <modsnip: Discussing or challenging moderation or removed posts is a violation of Websleuths TOS>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that picture seems a little bit photoshopped, because I do not believe you can get a picture that clear from the news footage. I got screen snapshots of similar photos from the footage the first day, and the small cutout curve behind the ear you are showing here did not seem as pronounced. I looked at different angles from footage that day, and his outer ear did not seem any different from when it was uninjured. And if you look at his ear before it was injured, it was kind of bumpy there anyway. It's funny because I was arguing with some Trump supporters just a few days ago, or even up to the day before he unbandaged his ear, that they thought there was a big literal half inch hole through his ear. I wonder what they think now, now that it's in unbandaged.
Both show pooling blood. It's gonna be darker where it pools. Some people may think it looks like a "hole", but it's merely pooling blood. Jackson did say the wound was 2 cm. But 2 cm could mean lots of thing. However, he certainly does not a have a 2 cm "hole" in his ear...He described it as broad (wider than deep??) and blunt (bruising?, swelling)

I think that picture seems a little bit photoshopped, because I do not believe you can get a picture that clear from the news footage.
You do realize that there were high resolution photograhps taken that day, not just still shots from video footage. I believe the iconic photos in front of the flag were just such photographs.

I'm trying to attach two pictures of the layout of the area to illustrate that but I'm having trouble uploading them.
How about this one?
rallymap-240716-update-bug-1-1.jpg

Source

In other news....
It appears as though there is another Congressional Hearing on Tuesday, July 30th. The new acting Director of the Secret Service will appear before congress. We might get a few more answers, but I suspect the slow leaks via the MSM will continue to dribble out as they have been. I certainly am not expecting any 'bombshells'.

I didn’t photoshop anything. I enlarged it so I could see it myself. Whatever they are; nicks, small or big holes, I can see the ‘spots’.

MOO

I am confused how there is no damage to Trump's ear at all in the photos from yesterday's rally after one of the testimonies last week said he had a 2cm hole/wound in his ear.

View attachment 521062
View attachment 521063

I agree. It's clear the attempt happened, and that it was a serious security failure that killed an innocent man. Trump said the bullet "ripped through" his ear. Ronny Jackson, Trump's former Physician, said the bullet had "produced a 2cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear". We are all looking for the truth. It isn't possible for that to have completely healed by now, without scabs or any indication of injury. Why mischaracterize the injury? MOO

Last edited:
I'm obviously not questioning whether or not he was shot because I stated in my next comment that we all saw the damage done on the day of the event. There's never been a press conference from a doctor so we know very little about the medical side of what happened. Also, I've been a firearm owner for a decade. MOO :)
Ronny Jackson, the former POTUS doctor, has been found to have engaged in 'inappropriate conduct' as a doctor, and I believe does not hold an active medical license, for what it's worth.

MOO

Swat team says it had no contact with Secret Service before Trump rally shooting

‘We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing … and that never happened,’ says lead sharpshooter on local Swat team

How was it immediately determined that the shooter acted alone before any investigation had been conducted?
I think that was part of how the Secret Service failed. They should have treated him as a piece of luggage, like Reagan, then tossed him in the vehicle instead of letting him stand up and walk...though it's not entirely clear who on stage with him from the Secret Service versus other parts of Homeland Security.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back