PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for posting Senator Blackburns questions.

I hope many will watch this very short clip and experience Rowe defending his .... hurt, raw emotion employees.

Moo

Was the person who wrote this email an employee of SS or some other LE agency? TIA

ETA: I agree with Rowe.

Re: whistle blowing, there's a process for someone to do that and if they're serious, they should consider going that route instead of emailing their boss. Re the GAB account, I still prefer to wait until the investigation is complete. I realize there are some people who really want the shooter to be a liberal, but there will have to be some real evidence to support that. I don't support or necessarily believe Members of Congress who are making public accusations based on rumors, distortion of fact or innuendo when the investigation isn't even close to completion. JMO, they have no credibility or professionalism.

Last edited:
He also said they discussed with local LE who were going to be in the adjacent building that they needed to watch the roof of that building from their position.

Those snipers should have checked the roof from their window and alerted SS immediately as soon as they saw him. They already knew there was a strange guy outside who knew they were there, after being alerted by the local LE who left at the end of his shift.

Per of the Congressional hearing....
Local law enforcement radioed into the leaned/liaison Local Lead, as per the communication protocol the SS Site Supervisor established---30 seconds before the first shot, gunman on the roof.

The local law enforcement Lead immediately communicated this to his secret service counterpart. They were all in a room together.

Rowe has consistently denied the Secret Service was warned in advance of a weapon. The SS failed to record there radio traffic during the event. Rowe admitted this was a violation of policy.
(Moo, the reason the committee is requesting interviews with the 17 agents)

Rowe admitted .... The SS PROTECTION DETAIL for the former president was on an entirely different radio system.

The SS agents from the Pittsburgh field office and Pennsylvania State Police were on the same system. The former presidents PROTECTION DETAIL were NOT on this radio system and Pittsburgh field office EXCLUDED local LE from the channel. (Moo ... Pittsburgh field office trusted local LE enough to protect the former president but not enough to allow them a radio to communicate with them.)

When ask .... how long would it takes for the leads to communicate a gun in the Command Center. Rowe responded about 10 seconds.
When ask how long should it take to notify the protection detail and snipers.
Rowe responded less than 20 seconds.

When ask .... How would the command center communicate directly to the former president's Secret Service Detail.

Rowe responded .... When I was on the presidential protection detail, it was procedure to call it in immediately. NO TEXTING. He never revealed how the command center would contact the protection detail and a snipers. (He either doesn't know or there was no radio communication capability between the Pittsburgh field office and the former presidents protection detail).

It's very apparent, the command center had no way a verbally communicating over a radio to alert the former presidents protection detail.

There was a discussion by Senator Graham, tell us what you need to be able to have all three agencies communicate on one system. Tell us how much money you need. We will ensure that the money is appropriated.

Rowe response .... We set up three-way communication in cities like New York City, but not for small events. (Moo, ME .... flabbergasted)

Moo... Based on watching the Congressional hearing

CNBC replay

Last edited:
There are too many military grade weapons and ammo available w/o restrictions to the general public these days. It's too easy for people with mental illness to access these weapons of war, become proficient in their use and conceal them as they enter public areas where they kill large numbers of people indiscriminately and with great accuracy. This situation exists in every community these days.
This was an assassination attempt, not a mass shooting. One of the biggest problems here, as I see it, was having a secured perimeter that didn't include elevated positions less than 200 yards from the president.
From that rooftop a skilled archer could have taken out Trump, without so much as a whisper. In 1928 Howard Hill set a new world record for the farthest recorded flight shot with a bow and arrow, at 391 yards. The furthest an arrow has flown is 1854 meters (over a mile), shot with a footbow. The record for a modern recurve bow is 1222 meters (1336 yards). The longest distance to hit a standard FITA target, made by a Paralympic archer using a footbow was 283.47 meters - more than twice the distance of Crook's shots. The Olympic archery distance is 70 meters (76 yards). Anyone else watching the Olympics? A rather slight Team Korea girl could have hit Trump from that rooftop.
Source

There's no evidence so far that SS agents did anything wrong. The investigation needs to continue.

There is this quote from Former Director Cheatle:

“The Secret Service’s solemn mission is to protect our nation’s leaders. On July 13th, we failed,” Cheatle said. “As the Director of the United States Secret Service, I take full responsibility for any security lapse.”

S and BBM:

From this link, provided above by @Elley Mae :

There is a list of 'security lapses'.....starting with the questionable determination of the inner and outer perimeters. IMO

Respectfully snipped by me for focus.

I would fire everyone (local LE and SS) who was in a position to make a difference. I would fire whomever decided the building was outside the protected perimeter. I would fire anyone who received notification that a suspicious person was on the property but did not pursue it. I would fire any officer or agent who was aware of Crooks but did not notify Trump's personal guards to keep him indoors until the situation could be determined.

I know the officers and agents couldn't forsee what happened but I think firings send a message to new agents and officers to be on their toes to a higher degree.

I also agree with you about trying to hold rallies indoors when possible. Barring that--I think candidates and elected persons may have to resort to using bulletproof bubbles when appearing in public like that.

JMOO
A bubble would protect the speaker, however the audience would be at grave risk.
One American died, two were critically injured, and a former president shot in the ear.

We gotta protect ALL Americans. We have the right to safely meet/connect/attend events with All constitutional officers from the president, former president, State officials, down to the local level. Moo

There's no evidence so far that SS agents did anything wrong. The investigation needs to continue.

Of course the investigation needs to continue but there are already misstep’s that are obvious to me.

When i worked at westinghouse/now northop grumman ppl got fired for missing too much time, signing late passes in another name. SS that made up the site plan and who ever decided not to inform Trump’s detail that there was a problem should be fired. Just to start.

Jmo

A bubble would protect the speaker, however the audience would be at grave risk.
One American died, two were critically injured, and a former president shot in the ear.

We gotta protect ALL Americans. We have the right to safely meet/connect/attend events with All constitutional officers from the president, former president, State officials, down to the local level. Moo
Good points! A bubble would only protect the speaker, but that might reduce the risk to those in the audience, too. If Crooks knew he couldn't get a shot at Trump because Trump was in a bubble, would he still have got on the roof to shoot members of the audience? I don't really know.

I agree with your concern that the public needs to be safe when attending these types of events. However, I don't think SS has to be responsible for protecting all of us. Instead, I think we should work with our local and state agencies for broader protection.

It's sad that innocent people are putting themselves at risk just to take part in public events.

This was an assassination attempt, not a mass shooting. One of the biggest problems here, as I see it, was having a secured perimeter that didn't include elevated positions less than 200 yards from the president.
From that rooftop a skilled archer could have taken out Trump, without so much as a whisper. In 1928 Howard Hill set a new world record for the farthest recorded flight shot with a bow and arrow, at 391 yards. The furthest an arrow has flown is 1854 meters (over a mile), shot with a footbow. The record for a modern recurve bow is 1222 meters (1336 yards). The longest distance to hit a standard FITA target, made by a Paralympic archer using a footbow was 283.47 meters - more than twice the distance of Crook's shots. The Olympic archery distance is 70 meters (76 yards). Anyone else watching the Olympics? A rather slight Team Korea girl could have hit Trump from that rooftop.
Source
The committee also stated and Rowe confirmed, private owners have the ability to arm a drone and could operate miles away from the site.

They're trying to blame local at law enforcement. The Pittsburgh field office turned down drone coverage, per Director Pittsburgh State Police's, testimony to the House committee last Tuesday. The Pittsburgh field office was unable to operate their drone with the Wi-Fi coverage. The shooter was able to operate his drone 2 hours prior to the event on the same Wi-Fi service.

Had the Pittsburgh field office, provided drone coverage, as per their site plan, we wouldn't be here today.
Moo

Source
Wow! This goes to show just how vulnerable we are if someone is intent on chaos.

Was the person who wrote this email an employee of SS or some other LE agency? TIA

Re: whistle blowing, there's a process for someone to do that and if they're serious, they should consider going that route instead of emailing their boss. Re the GAB account, I still prefer to wait until the investigation is complete. I realize there are some people who really want the shooter to be a liberal, but there will have to be some real evidence to support that. I don't support or necessarily believe Members of Congress who are making public accusations based on rumors, distortion of fact or innuendo when the investigation isn't even close to completion. JMO, they have no credibility or professionalism.

The process according to DHS is a whistleblower can go to basically whoever they want so long as they aren't disclosing classified information:
Who are the authorized audiences for the protected disclosure?
The law does not specify to whom a disclosure must be made to constitute the disclosure protected.

Good points! A bubble would only protect the speaker, but that might reduce the risk to those in the audience, too. If Crooks knew he couldn't get a shot at Trump because Trump was in a bubble, would he still have got on the roof to shoot members of the audience? I don't really know.

I agree with your concern that the public needs to be safe when attending these types of events. However, I don't think SS has to be responsible for protecting all of us. Instead, I think we should work with our local and state agencies for broader protection.

It's sad that innocent people are putting themselves at risk just to take part in public events.
Seconds count. It was less than 10 seconds per the FBI investigation from the time local law enforcement saw the shooter on the roof with a gun and contact with their law enforcement leads sitting in the command center. This was verified by the FBI by seconds in testimony. The local law enforcement agency has a recording and time stamp of all radio contact. Can't say the same for the Secret Service Pittsburgh office Command Center. They failed to record any of their conversations, a violation of policy.

Rowe admitted, had the sniper team been notified at the 10 second mark, they could easily taken out the shooter in less than 20 seconds.

Yes I agree, State Police and local law enforcement need to protect the citizens/attendees. They must have a way to communicate on a second by second basis, not passing off information second and third hand.

It's got to be a team effort. Rowe admitted the Pittsburgh field office was 100% responsible for security at the event.
Moo...

The process according to DHS is a whistleblower can go to basically whoever they want so long as they aren't disclosing classified information:
Who are the authorized audiences for the protected disclosure?
The law does not specify to whom a disclosure must be made to constitute the disclosure protected.

I would imagine some just go with the flow to keep their jobs.

Jmo

The sniper that wrote the email is an active 20-year plus SS Sniper. Also a former Marine.

If you read the letter, the author clearly states discussions were had with supervisors and nothing was ever improved, changed or corrected.

Rowe is covering for his employees. He failed to send any of them information requested, refuses to disclose the site plan, refuses to allow employees to speak with Congressional committee members, refuses to release the transcripts of SS interviewing the 17 employees.

There is real evidence, I've watched the replay of the event I know at least a hundred times, MSM and social media, have produced many videos taken by attendees. Rowe has admitted policy violations.

The committee members visit the site, they climbed on the roof, they spoke to law enforcement, personally.
The committee requested all policies, I have no doubt they're going to go over them with a fine tooth comb. This committee will inform American citizens of every policy that's violated, it will be televised.

The Pennsylvania Director of State Police has testified, the FBI testified with the second by second timeline, all these things you're hearing are true. I don't believe they are lying under sworn oath and risk and incarceration.

This is the investigation, the committee is investigating it. They have the authority, mandated and approved by Congress shortly after 9/11. This committee is the oversight committee for Homeland Security, FBI and Secret Service.

What investigation are you waiting on completion, is there a particular agency?

ETA to add link...
The Committee on Homeland Security was created by the U.S. House of Representatives in 2002 in the aftermath of September 11, 2001. The Committee was first formed as a Select, non-permanent Committee to provide Congressional oversight over the development of the Department of Homeland Security. The Committee was made permanent when it was designated as a Standing Committee of the House on January 4, 2005, the first day of the 109th Congress.

Moo

Last edited:
Seconds count. It was less than 10 seconds per the FBI investigation from the time local law enforcement saw the shooter on the roof with a gun and contact with their law enforcement leads sitting in the command center. This was verified by the FBI by seconds in testimony. The local law enforcement agency has a recording and time stamp of all radio contact. Can't say the same for the Secret Service Pittsburgh office Command Center. They failed to record any of their conversations, a violation of policy.

Rowe admitted, had the sniper team been notified at the 10 second mark, they could easily taken out the shooter in less than 20 seconds.

Yes I agree, State Police and local law enforcement need to protect the citizens/attendees. They must have a way to communicate on a second by second basis, not passing off information second and third hand.

It's got to be a team effort. Rowe admitted the Pittsburgh field office was 100% responsible for security at the event.
Moo...
Agree with all you said. However, there is ample testimony that SS knew there was 3 1/2 minutes before the shooting occurred. I have to wonder why Rowe said something different. SS in Pittsburgh office didn’t record their conversations? No wonder their morale is low! They had to know something wasn’t right when procedures weren’t being followed. I guess none of them were heroes that day. No one spoke up then. However, there certainly are whistle blowers from the SS coming forward now.

I don’t see how State police or local LE can protect such a large crown when they are told before a rally that SS has complete authority and control. And I have to question if the Pittsburgh office was 100% responsible if their commander was told to play it out that way by his superior.

We can all pray this never happens again to anyone. For me, this isn’t about which political side you might be on, it is about human beings losing their lives.

With every hearing in this investigation it gets worse.
If the secret service failed to record any of their communications that day, it may never be disclosed.
Omo.
Yes, and IIRC the Secret Service seems to have had past incidents where communications and device content appears to have gone missing or been erased or deleted. IIUC some aspects of this report circa July 2022 cited below have not been clarified or revealed. According to the article, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Homeland Inspector general may also have been involved or questioned at that time. MOO

CNN online article by Jamie Gangel, Zachary Cohen, and Ryan Nobles dated July 15, 2022 entitled ‘Secret Service erased text messages from January 5 and 6, 2021 – after oversight officials asked for them, watchdog says’:

The sniper that wrote the email is an active 20-year plus SS Sniper. There's also a former Marine.

If you read the letter, the author clearly states discussions were had with supervisors and nothing was ever improved, changed or corrected.

Rowe is covering for his employees. He failed to send any of them information requested, refuses to disclose the site plan, refuses to allow employees to speak with Congressional committee members, refuses to release the transcripts of SS interviewing the 17 employees.

There is real evidence, I've watched the replay of the event I know at least a hundred times, MSM and social media, have produced many videos taken by attendees. Rowe has admitted policy violations.

The committee members visit the site, they climbed on the roof, they spoke to law enforcement, personally.
The committee requested all policies, I have no doubt they're going to go over them with a fine tooth comb. This committee will inform American citizens of every policy that's violated, it will be televised.

The Pennsylvania Director of State Police has testified, the FBI testified with the second by second timeline, all these things you're hearing are true. I don't believe they are lying under sworn oath and risk and incarceration.

This is the investigation, the committee is investigating it. They have the authority, mandated and approved by Congress shortly after 9/11. This committee is the oversight committee for Homeland Security, FBI and Secret Service.

What investigation are you waiting on completion, is there a particular agency?

Moo

I will say I'm still concerned with the actions of some SS agents during the Jan. 6 invasion of the US Capitol building. Was Rowe linked to the SS agent in charge of VP Pence's team that day? Recall he refused to get in a car with them at the Capitol It's worth looking into. The SS refused to release contents of text messages of the agents that day.

SS Comms that day protecting Pence, with then President Trump listening in

Could these two events be linked in some way? IDK

The FBI representative who spoke at today's hearing said that they haven't accessed all of the shooter's encrypted apps, but the two that they have accessed show contradictory messages. Posts on one of the apps show that the poster was antisemitic, anti-immigration, etc. Posts on the other app state the opposite, that the poster was in favor of immigration, etc. Also, the FBI rep said that they haven't yet verified that both of these posters on both of these apps are actually those of the shooter.

I think he loved the fact that someday people would be trying to figure him out and he left confusing trails on purpose.

Last edited:
I’m glad the cop who was able to raise up and see crooks was there to do that, I’m sure it startled crooks, he pretty much fired off the shots just after that encounter.

If he had not been disturbed he may have made the shot.

Jmo

He may have done more than that. I think his plan might have been to arm the bomb that he wasn't able to do since he got disturbed. He might have planned to shoot Trump, immediately thereafter have the bomb go off and then do a mass shooting as well with the attendees when they would flee in response to the bomb.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back