PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He may have done more than that. I think his plan might have been to arm the bomb that he wasn't able to do since he got disturbed. He might have planned to shoot Trump, immediately thereafter have the bomb go off and then do a mass shooting as well with the attendees when they would flee in response to the bomb.
A House Congressional committing member, mentioned this at last Tuesday's hearing.

He speculated.... The shooter would set the bombs off after killing the former president and many attendees. He felt this was his escape plan.

Moo... Reference last Tuesday House Homeland Security Congressional Committee

Last edited:
James Copenhaver took this video.

I wonder if he knew. I do know he told his family to duck and he protected them.
I wonder if he spotted Crooks on the roof seconds before shots were fired? MSM reported he told his wife and daughter to duck and he laid over them.

This is amazing that he would be the ONE to have the only video I've seen a view of the shooter from the stands.

This had to be seconds before shots were fired. I wonder if the Secret Service snipers saw him? Local LE directly notified the SS Sniper Team in a group text 30 minutes before the shots were fired of a suspicious person with a rangefinder that they were trying to locate.
Moo
The text can be viewed in the attached released by Senator Grassley.

I wonder if he spotted Crooks on the roof seconds before shots were fired? MSM reported he told his wife and daughter to duck and he laid over them.

This is amazing that he would be the ONE to have the only video I've seen a view of the shooter from the stands.
I'm really starting to think Crooks wasn't just a flake. That looks oddly professional. :oops:
This had to be seconds before shots were fired. I wonder if the Secret Service snipers saw him?
Again, 20 minutes passed between the time U.S. Secret Service snipers first spotted the gunman on a rooftop and the time shots were fired at the former president.
Officials said the snipers spotted the suspect, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, on the roof of a building outside the security zone at the rally Saturday in Butler, Pennsylvania, at 5:52 p.m. ET. The shooting happened at 6:12 p.m. ET, 20 minutes later, the sources said.

I'm really starting to think Crooks wasn't just a flake. That looks oddly professional. :oops:

Again, 20 minutes passed between the time U.S. Secret Service snipers first spotted the gunman on a rooftop and the time shots were fired at the former president.
Officials said the snipers spotted the suspect, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, on the roof of a building outside the security zone at the rally Saturday in Butler, Pennsylvania, at 5:52 p.m. ET. The shooting happened at 6:12 p.m. ET, 20 minutes later, the sources said.
Then he should have been taken out at the first shot. He fired three shots paused and fired five more. They should have never taken eyes off of him. There were two SS snipers on that roof.
Moo

Illustrating my earlier comments about not trusting the FBI, from the CEO of GAB (click on tweet date to see full text and FBI letter):

We can all pray this never happens again to anyone. For me, this isn’t about which political side you might be on, it is about human beings losing their lives.
Absolutely agree, and it's also about the destabilization of the nation when you try to assassinate a U.S. president - former, current, or future. This kind of politcal violence is immensely dangerous to the country.

did the camera pan up as the shooter ran across the roof!? As if to focus on crooks? We haven’t heard from this person iirc. I wonder if he noticed the running figure and looked up.

did the camera pan up as the shooter ran across the roof!? As if to focus on crooks? We haven’t heard from this person iirc. I wonder if he noticed the running figure and looked up.
I heard (but can't verify) the one filming was James Copenhaver--one of the guys who took a bullet that day. Logistically, it makes sense as he was filming in the shooter's line of fire. JMOO

I ask how is Congress investigating the actions of our Secret Service? To my knowledge Congress does not have an investigative branch of employees. Congress can request or even subpoenas SS employees to come before Congress and testify, but this does not replace the need for a true independent investigative team. That would require funding. IMO our federal agencies do not fear being investigated simply because they are the Feds, so therefore who is going to investigate us. If an independent commission is established to investigate this assassination attempt it will probably be similar to the Warren Commission or the 911 Commission. Both of which were very dependent on the FBI and other Federal investigators.
Both of which were deemed to be total whitewashes and limited hangouts.

I'm not sure how they'll investigate this but I'm pretty sure they can put together their own committee to do it. They have subpoena power and quite few ex military and attorneys. They can also hire outside outside help. Dan Bongino (Hillary Clinton's former SS detail) might be an example of expert help).

Amazing that one of the victims who was shot and seriously injured has this video on his phone that was made just seconds before he and President Trump and the other victims were shot.

I heard on the radio news today that the FBI is working with Israel tech experts to get access to the encrypted apps used by the would-be assassin. I hope they are successful and that they are transparent about what they find, although they could, I suppose, keep it confidential if they felt it was somehow classified information. But they could share that in a private session with a Congressional committee whose members have that clearance.

I heard on the radio news today that the FBI is working with Israel tech experts to get access to the encrypted apps used by the would-be assassin. I hope they are successful and that they are transparent about what they find, although they could, I suppose, keep it confidential if they felt it was somehow classified information. But they could share that in a private session with a Congressional committee whose members have that clearance.

Cellebrite

Another link to Copenhaver's video :

Disturbing video shot by someone in the crowd appears to show
Crooks stalking around a building he would climb 60 minutes later, in order to get the perfect vantage point from which to target Trump.

He managed to get onto the AGR building roof
by climbing HVAC equipment and piping and hopping travelling along several roofs, according to the FBI.

Police were aware of a suspicious individual near the rally site around 90 minutes before the shooting began and snapped photos of Crooks at the scene.
Red bolding mine.

Sooo, his rifle was unassembled and in his pockets ?
Or fully assembled and slung across his back with a strap ?
His backpack was found, iirc, by his bike ?

So much time elapsed before he began trying to assassinate Trump and in doing so -- murdered a man and wounded three others.

There was enough time for the secret service to stop this.
If a man who was not supposed to be there (who carried a gun & scaled a building he wasn't supposed to be on top of ) wasn't enough of a threat to take him out, or at least question/arrest him -- then what is ?
No excuse.
Imo.
Omo.

Last edited:
We'll see what the investigation reveals. The FBI memo about the GAB (whatever that is) account doesn't say anything about the content of Crooks postings.

SS says the account they're investigating contained a lot of anti-semitic posts. Crooks was possibly posting in these hard to find account for reasons of confidentiality. That would be logical if he was posting anti-semitic and neo Nazi content. Hiding opinions seems less logical if he was posting about allowing immigrants to come to the US for asylum.
GAB is a social media platform, like twitter. It was created when (old) twitter went crazy censoring posts. GAB's CEO, in fact, did have something to say about the content of the alleged account:

Another link to Copenhaver's video :

Disturbing video shot by someone in the crowd appears to show
Crooks stalking around a building he would climb 60 minutes later in order to get the perfect vantage point from which to target Trump.

He managed to get onto the AGR building roof
by climbing HVAC equipment and piping and hopping travelling along several roofs, according to the FBI.

Police were aware of a suspicious individual near the rally site around 90 minutes before the shooting began and snapped photos of Crooks at the scene.
Red bolding mine.

Sooo, his rifle was unassembled and in his pockets ?
Or fully assembled and slung across his back with a strap ?
His backpack was found, iirc, by his bike ?

So much time elapsed before he began trying to assassinate Trump and in doing so -- murdered a man and wounded three others.

There was enough time for the secret service to stop this.
If a man who was not supposed to be there (who carried a gun & scaled a building he wasn't supposed to be on top of ) wasn't enough of a threat to take him out, or at least question/arrest him -- then what is ?
No excuse.

Also, SS dude in yesterday's hearing said they couldn't see Crooks because he was belly crawling on the roof. But, clearly we now see that he was upright and running...in plain sight. I guess they haven't interviewed any of the victims in this investigation.

'Sniper? What sniper? I didn't see any sniper!! '

Geez......Another huge fail for the SS
imo

Also, SS dude in yesterday's hearing said they couldn't see Crooks because he was belly crawling on the roof. But, clearly we now see that he was upright and running...in plain sight. I guess they haven't interviewed any of the victims in this investigation.

'Sniper? What sniper? I didn't see any sniper!! '

Geez......Another huge fail for the SS
imo

SS dude? Ronald Rowe?

Things that can keep you awake at night? Wait till he sees this.
Jmo

I couldn't justify taking him out before he was at least seen looking down the sights. But regardless of how they handled Crooks over the 20 minutes after he was spotted on that roof by SS snipers, one question is utmost in my mind. Why the hell didn't they hold Trump back offstage until the situation was resolved? There is something very, very wrong here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back