PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the main question is how Corey Comperatore was murdered and three other men wounded, with so many red flags and warnings that day ?
Omo.

The other obvious question, IMO is Why don't we know more about TC ? The young man Attempted to Assassinate a Former President. We get bupkiss from " The Investigation". We knew more about Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby in the month following that fiasco. The press was hounding any and all who knew them for information. We knew where Mrs Oswald shopped for groceries, and talked with her grocer along with neighbors and friends.

Yet today? Our press just "moves on". " Nothing to see here".

Has there been anyone searching for info from Crooks' co-workers? Crickets.....

I find this baffling.

I don't think calling him a kid diminishes his crime.

I call anyone whose brain isn't fully developed a kid. It doesn't mean anything legally. It's not like saying he shouldn't be held accountable as an adult. We even charge teen killers with adult charges. But the point is, to me, he was a kid. It doesn't take away from the heinous crime he committed. MOO

I know it's widely used by people but what's the first thought that comes to your mind when someone says 'kid'? I think child, not adult. All I'm saying is language is powerful and we should be mindful of that when describing murderers.

The other obvious question, IMO is Why don't we know more about TC ? The young man Attempted to Assassinate a Former President. We get bupkiss from " The Investigation". We knew more about Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby in the month following that fiasco. The press was hounding any and all who knew them for information. We knew where Mrs Oswald shopped for groceries, and talked with her grocer along with neighbors and friends.

I find this baffling.
coworkers said he was nice to the nursing home patients and helped them get their ranch dressing packets open

What we know about the Trump rally gunman so far

1723691133850.png
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/07/14 › trump-rally-gunm...

Jul 14, 2024 — When reached by CNN late Saturday night, Crooks' father, Matthew Crooks ... ranch dressing packets, an act the colleague said was ...

• Haha
Reactions: byo
I know it's widely used by people but what's the first thought that comes to your mind when someone says 'kid'? I think child, not adult. All I'm saying is language is powerful and we should be mindful of that when describing murderers.
The shooter was definitely old enough to know right from wrong. He was not a child who could not fully understand what his actions meant. JMO.

coworkers said he was nice to the nursing home patients and helped them get their ranch dressing packets open

What we know about the Trump rally gunman so far

View attachment 524631
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/07/14 › trump-rally-gunm...

Jul 14, 2024 — When reached by CNN late Saturday night, Crooks' father, Matthew Crooks ... ranch dressing packets, an act the colleague said was ...

I remember that 'story' from CNN ! Hard hitting questions and answers right there !! :rolleyes: What was TC's favorite ice cream flavor? Goodness.
It's obvious he was an able bodied socially functioning human being. He had a job. Friends? Not sure. It was reported by Grassley that TC frequently visited a local shooting range multiple times over the last year. Did he talk to anyone there? Were there any red flags raised there?

So much is not known. And reporters in the MSM are not asking the right questions. Or any questions for that matter.
IMO

Actually, yes. I guess it just depends on what you're used to. When I hear the word kid, my first thought is that awkward no-longer-a-child-but-not-fully-developed age, somewhere between late teens and early 20s. When I hear child, I think of someone much younger.

I find this baffling.
Well Ruby was already a well known in Dallas.
Oswald had quite a history himself. He kinda left a paper trail since he had temporarily defected to the USSR and had numerous contacts with the US Embassy about bringing his wife to the US. Then were also the paper trail back here and in Mexico City.

Crooks didn't leave a paper trail and covered his tracks. He intended to remain an enigma like Adam Lanza.

Even with all the info back then, there are still theories about a "second shooter" and a "magic bullet".

Last edited:
Which apparently is what TC did to enable fitting the rifle inside his backpack.
AR style rifles separate into upper and lower receivers. It takes less than 5 seconds. The upper receiver has the barrel, the lower has the stock. Any AR style rifle will fit into a backpack once the pivot and takedown pins are pushed out, and can be reassembled by pushing the 2 pins back in. Again, in 5 seconds or less. It will be shorter and lower profile than one with a collapsible or folding stock.

The U.S. Secret Service is making arrangements for former President Donald Trump to resume outdoor campaign rallies by surrounding his podium with bulletproof glass, multiple sources told ABC News.

The measure is typically used exclusively for sitting presidents, but the Secret Service is making an exception following the first attempted assassination of a presidential candidate since Robert Kennedy in 1968.

The U.S. Secret Service is making arrangements for former President Donald Trump to resume outdoor campaign rallies by surrounding his podium with bulletproof glass, multiple sources told ABC News.

The measure is typically used exclusively for sitting presidents, but the Secret Service is making an exception following the first attempted assassination of a presidential candidate since Robert Kennedy in 1968.

Thanks sds71 for the article…….. and not throwing at you. But an observation on the article itself.

The apparent ABC News reference notes the recent incident in Butler, Pennsylvania as ‘the first attempted assassination attempt of a presidential candidate since Robert Kennedy in 1968.’ IIUC there was a more recent outdoor attempt in a crowd with the shooting of George Wallace in Laurel, Maryland, May 1972. Wonder whether that was not considered relevant? AFAIK Wallace was a presidential candidate at that time when shot. Sadly, in addition, the 1968 attempt on RFK did result in his death.

Reference this May 16, 1972 Washington Post article by William Greider entitled ‘Wallace Is Shot, Legs Paralyzed; Suspect Seized at Laurel Rally’:

With the unfortunate incident at Butler, scrutiny of the Secret Service, IMO it is unfortunate that this does not seem accurately reported or analyzed? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back