PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TC fired shots @1:40 of the WBFF youtube, based on nothing but cross-matching Dayve Stewart's youtube.

No, TC fired shots @2:30 of the WBFF youtube.

Easiest for readers is to look at the bodycam timestamp upper right in videos...
TC fired shots 07/13/2024 18:11:32 bodycam timestamp.
(the police car dashcam and Officer Bodycam are within 3 seconds of sync FWIW)

Officer Bodycam changes direction from walking west to running northeast back towards the State Trooper, at the sound of shots.

Secondary check: 11 seconds later Officer Bodycam and the State Trooper are together near the police car, in both the WBFF youtube and the Dayve Stewart youtube.

In a frenzied state, the officer sprinted from the rooftop. Although the footage is without sound at the start, he reportedly radioed to other law enforcement
that Crooks was strapped with a 'long gun.'
The officer quickly jumped back down, and although Crooks is not seen in the footage, he claimed the shooter pointed his AR-15 at him.
He then crouched behind a car door and
hastily assembled his own rifle, before shouting to other officers to inform them how close he came to the gunman.

Red bolding mine.

Although the backpack was found with TC's body, IF he had the gun assembled and strapped on before ascending that roof -- that is even more damaging to the secret service.
I say 'if' as other news sources have a different take on what TC's appearance was like in the hours and minutes before he climbed onto the roof of the AGR building.
Imo.

A few more videos of what the local LEO saw :

At about 00:25 in above link, it looks like part of TC's shoe can be seen at the top ?
I slowed down the framerate a little.

The officer warns the team the gunman has a book bag and an AR-style gun. "Watch out!" he yells.

A 'book bag' if that's what it was , is somewhat smaller than a backpack or dufflebag and so maybe TC did indeed have his rifle assembled and strapped to his back ?

In the still from the video, it's difficult to see if TC has anything strapped to his back or is just carrying the backpack/book bag.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's any more videos taken by rallygoers, that haven't yet been released ?
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89
Back