PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well it does bring to question....
Secret Service and FBI have no motive but state he acted alone.

I found it rather odd there was an arrest made the same day of a foreign actor trying to leave the country, after trying to arrange an assassination on Trump.

I also find it odd, the father has been seen twice leaving an attorney's office. Moo

I'm certainly not promoting any type of theory, but speculation will continue until full transparency. SS delaying providing information to congressional committees is leading to theories and speculations. This is needless, they need to come clean, fess up, fire those involved and move on.

All my opinion
I don't see anything odd about the father seeing an attorney. Lawsuits are definitely possible since it was his son who killed one person and wounded three others (including Trump) with a gun he got from him.

Also, I'm hoping those relieved of duty are those responsible instead of being scapegoats or whistle blowers.

And, in my opinion, questions about the three foreign encrypted accounts have not been explained to my satisfaction. I'm still not convinced TC acted alone or wasn't hired or radicalized into doing this. How do we know that TC hadn't developed an ambition to become a hired gun, etc?

IMO:
TC
- frustrated intellectual had job beneath his intellect
- show off he could outsmart all the security experts
- important VIP DJT was visiting in neighboring area
- close to home opportunistic assassin/assassination
- notoriety to leave his mark by killing/trying to kill VIP
I agree and I would add, a big middle finger to his High School Gun Club that would not accept him as a member.
Both a social rejection and a talent rejection.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back