PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of the deceased criminal on the roof...

I still am wondering why investigators hosed down the roof so rapidly...
I would think the crime scene would have been kept intact for a longer time...
as it seems I have seen in other cases...
especially a crime scene with such major importance.

Additionally...
I am quite surprised that his cremation was ordered after such a short time...
for reasons stated above...

All JMO....
I think you are not alone with these questions. OMO.

It appeared, JMO, local LE was handling the crime scene. Was it county LE? They were the ones who hosed down the roof. Perhaps they weren't familiar with how to do that type of investigation and neglected to ask someone higher up the chain of command?

Too many chefs and not enough cooks.
One of preliminary reports, either Grassley’s office or Congressional, stated that FBI did hosing.

ADDED: The report was an attachment to a recent post. I tried searching for it but I think because it’s an attachment and not in body of posted text, it doesn’t come up in search. The author/ congressional rep who wrote the report is former LE. Did anyone bookmark the report?

Last edited:

Thanks! No date or time when that took place, though.

FBI would be the ones authorized to make the decision to rinse off the crime scene. They're in charge of the investigation and would have the most experience in managing crime scenes and securing evidence.

They had blood they tested from the victim at autopsy; they probably took a lot of photos and probably took samples at the crime scene, too, so I'm not sure why hosing the blood off the roof is a bad thing. It's what you do after the evidence has been gathered. They had the weapon, the shells, the body and possessions of the killer. They knew his identity and searched his vehicle, home, cell phone records, computer, online accounts, etc. Don't forget all the photos, video and audio from LE and people at the event.

The results will come out in a final report, if it hasn't been released already. Anything else at this point is speculation, right?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back