PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Article dated 16th rally was 13th so probably 3 days or less after shooting.

Seems that some of their authority over crime scenes should be taken away so they can’t cover their mistakes or wrongdoings.

Seems the Oversight Committee has some of the questions some of us sleuthers have regarding questionable actions taken by "officials" post assassination attempt!

It is good that the Daily Mail is digging into the situation...
Seems much of the MSM in the US is not as interested in doing so...

ALL... JMO...

Seems the Oversight Committee has some of the questions some of us sleuthers have regarding questionable actions taken by "officials" post assassination attempt!

It is good that the Daily Mail is digging into the situation...
Seems much of the MSM in the US is not as interested in doing so...

ALL... JMO...

That is why I stay way from alphabet news, they select what to report, if they don’t want you to know they won’t report on it.

The FBI on Wednesday released four new photos from its investigation into the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally, as well as new information about what the bureau has learned about the shooter.

The FBI's investigation into the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania, on July 13 remains ongoing, and the bureau said it has still not identified a motive or evidence that the gunman, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, worked with any others.

Revealed: First pics of AR-15 that Thomas Crooks used to shoot Donald Trump, as FBI reveals how he concealed it in backpack

I wonder if anyone saw him take the rifle out of the backpack and reassemble it.

This article continues to ask the same question I've been asking. "Why did Secret Service Agents rip off President Trump's shoes?" It seems like a dangerous waste of time. They ripped off his shoes. Later, one of the agents was seen picking them up and throwing them off the stage. WHY?

I think he lost one or both of his shoes when he stumbled after being hit and when agents forced him to the floor of the stage to cover him and check for wounds. When they picked him up to get him to the vehicle, they probably tossed the fallen shoe aside so no one would trip over it. They had to get him to the black SUV quickly. I'm sure his shoe was recovered and returned to him.

Have you ever gotten up in the middle of the night and tripped over some shoes that someone left on the floor?

Why is the Daily Mail asking that question? For clicks and $$$. JMO

I wonder if anyone saw him take the rifle out of the backpack and reassemble it.

I think this assembly likely happened when he was on the roof top. His backpack was located near is body on the roof. We know there were lapses in TC being seen bear crawling by the public and when he was first seen by security forces -- local and otherwise. JMO

This article continues to ask the same question I've been asking. "Why did Secret Service Agents rip off President Trump's shoes?" It seems like a dangerous waste of time. They ripped off his shoes. Later, one of the agents was seen picking them up and throwing them off the stage. WHY?

I don't see in the linked article where they question that and I haven't read any speculation about that. I think they fell off his feet during the scuffle and then the agent threw one off the stage so no one tripped over it. JMO.

The agents didn't "rip off Trumps shoes." Trump pretty much confirmed the following account with Elon Musk live that he lost one shoe when he was first told to get down.

That is why I stay way from alphabet news, they select what to report, if they don’t want you to know they won’t report on it.

Like this? Zuck admitted on air and offered info today about the FBI telling him what to report or withhold. He regrets acquiescing.

“In a letter Zuckerberg wrote. “I believe the government pressure was wrong, and I regret that we were not more outspoken.”

“The letter, made public by the committee on Monday, has reignited concerns about the intersection of ~government influence~”

The lines are blurred. How much power does the FBI have in making these decisions regardless of who is in office?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace
Back