PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you @Elley Mae, part of the article you linked alludes to the Hercules (barn rooftop) snipers being within shouting distance to the (stage) protective detail. And I have more interpretation and opinion about Local Leo 1 being within shouting distance of Sniper Nicol and/or his partner inside AGR.

"[shooter] was right above my head when he got greased...well, [I was] behind the [points to 2-story AGR] building," says Local LEO 1.

Remember, before shots fired the rallygoers were shouting to him and some were saying if he can't see the rooftop man with gun then he would be able to if only he would stand where the rallygoers were standing. I'm of the opinion that he believed them but expected immediate action any second now from the 2nd floor. And then IMO he went toward the NW corner of the 2-story building, cuz maybe Sniper Nicol was looking out one of the North-facing windows and he could get his attention.

My opinion is he even tried the NW corner door. My opinion is that the old story about one of the local snipers accidentally being locked out was erroneous, but maybe Local LEO 1 had a keycard he thought might work on that door but didn't.

BTW the audio that goes with his bodycam reveals that he's the 1305 that we hear on the radio. My opinion is when he asked over the radio for the number inside (Sniper Nicol or his partner's cell phone number), conversely it indirectly reveals that (Beaver County) Sniper Nicol and the other local sniper never heard the (Butler Township) radio words like "man on roof" and "gun".

Code:
https://youtu.be/iVuTcjxBB6U?t=498
"[Cell service] still terrible," says 1305.

"You want me to see if I can get you [patched thru via] Command Post from Butler or from Beaver County."

My opinion is they're trying and failing multiple ways, still unable to communicate with the Butler County / Beaver County local sniper(s) inside except when the local sniper(s) are outside.

American leaders like Senator Richard Blumenthal, who is on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, have said that they expect a bombshell from the investigation's findings.

'I think the American people are going to be shocked, astonished, and appalled by what we will report to them about the failures by the Secret Service in this assassination attempt on the former president,' he said Thursday.

American leaders like Senator Richard Blumenthal, who is on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, have said that they expect a bombshell from the investigation's findings.

'I think the American people are going to be shocked, astonished, and appalled by what we will report to them about the failures by the Secret Service in this assassination attempt on the former president,' he said Thursday.
Nothing will surprise me, after the Congressional hearings on social media interference.
Moo

"You want me to see if I can get you [patched thru via] Command Post from Butler or from Beaver County."

My opinion is they're trying and failing multiple ways, still unable to communicate with the Butler County / Beaver County local sniper(s) inside except when the local sniper(s) are outside.
Now it occurs to me that we may be able to overhear some of the Beaver County radio that may or may not have comms with the local snipers (tho my ears aren't suited for convos in noisy environments, so maybe somebody hears words here like Sierra or Sierra Units, I dunno)

Beaver eSU helmetcam originally posted in the previous thread #4...

Reactions: byo
@meridithmcgraw
Breaking: Multiple shots fired at Trump National Golf Club in West Palm Beach where the former president is golfing today“President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity. No further details at this time," per Steven Cheung, Trump Campaign Communications Director

Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump, the sources said.

Last edited:

NEWS

Donald Trump reported safe after gunshots near Trump International Golf Club​

Martin County Sheriff told WPTV that one person is in custody relating to the incident

Palm Beach County will be holding a press conference at 4:30 p.m. about the apprehension and arrest of a suspect involved in the shooting, the department told WPTV.

*Edited to add -
update on time of press conference: WATCH: Martin County Sheriff's Office holds press conference at 4 p.m. about shooting outside Trump International Golf Club:

Last edited:
NEWS

Donald Trump reported safe after gunshots near Trump International Golf Club​

Martin County Sheriff told WPTV that one person is in custody relating to the incident

Palm Beach County will be holding a press conference at 4:30 p.m. about the apprehension and arrest of a suspect involved in the shooting, the department told WPTV.

U.S. Secret Service agents opened fire after seeing a person with a firearm near Trump’s golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida, while the Republican presidential candidate was golfing Sunday, according to two law enforcement officials. No injuries were reported.

The person fled in an SUV and was later apprehended in a nearby county by local law enforcement, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity about an ongoing investigation.

One suspected gunman is in custody, but no motive has been determined.

'President Trump is safe following gunshots in his vicinity,' Trump campaign communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement. 'No further details at this time.'

Sounds like it's too early for the secret service to say definitively this was not another attempt ?
Although if it was, the shots would've come much closer, and probably hit either Trump or the person he was golfing with, so there's that.
Omo.

Palm Beach sheriff says Trump was 300 to 500 yards away when the Secret Service agent "engaged" with man carrying rifle in the bushes at Trump's club.

An AK-47 style rifle with a scope, backpack, and GoPro, were found at the scene

Last edited:
I hope that the congress investigates the Pa attempt to the fullest extent possible. Today's attempt could just be a copycat, but if it is a continuation of the first attempt, the SS & FBI need to tell all, instead of hiding. This includes any attempt on all government officials. There should be no coverup of any organization or individuals entrusted with security. Thankfully it seems today's incident was immediately covered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03
Back