Identified! PA - Bensalem, WhtFem 461UFPA, 20-30, pregnant, in pumphouse, Jan'88 - Lisa Todd

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
June 2, 2024, Huge article.

“I was a police officer for 32 years,” Chris McMullin told Dateline. “I went to the Bensalem Police Department, which is here in Bucks County, and I worked there from 1992 to 2022.”
McMullin retired from the Bensalem Police Department but later went to work with the Bucks County Sheriff’s Office. “I have been here for about two years now,” the lieutenant said.

In the spring of 2002, the detective had surgery on his knee, causing him to wear a cast and get around on crutches.
When he returned to work, his days looked a little different.
“I couldn’t drive a car. I couldn’t go out into the field. So I was just on the phone and, um, I could take reports and things like that,” McMullin said. “So it was during that time that I started looking into, uh, unsolved cases that we had, cold cases, if you will.”
McMullin told Dateline that a certain file caught his attention''.

''The Bensalem Police Department confirmed that Lisa Todd’s case is still open. Anyone with information on what may have happened to her is asked to contact Detective John Monaghan at (215) 633-3668''.

June 2, 2024, Huge article.

“I was a police officer for 32 years,” Chris McMullin told Dateline. “I went to the Bensalem Police Department, which is here in Bucks County, and I worked there from 1992 to 2022.”
McMullin retired from the Bensalem Police Department but later went to work with the Bucks County Sheriff’s Office. “I have been here for about two years now,” the lieutenant said.

In the spring of 2002, the detective had surgery on his knee, causing him to wear a cast and get around on crutches.
When he returned to work, his days looked a little different.
“I couldn’t drive a car. I couldn’t go out into the field. So I was just on the phone and, um, I could take reports and things like that,” McMullin said. “So it was during that time that I started looking into, uh, unsolved cases that we had, cold cases, if you will.”
McMullin told Dateline that a certain file caught his attention''.

''The Bensalem Police Department confirmed that Lisa Todd’s case is still open. Anyone with information on what may have happened to her is asked to contact Detective John Monaghan at (215) 633-3668''.
While Paleologus was not the father of the Jane Doe’s unborn child, to McMullin, that didn’t fully clear him from being a person of interest in the Bucks County Jane Doe case. “In my opinion, he’s still a viable candidate, but he’s not the only one,” McMullin said.
Interesting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back