PA - Bianca Roberson, 18, dies in road rage attack, Chester Co., 28 Jun 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[bbm]

that sounds about right
he was arrogant enough to think his victim deserved to die over a minor traffic incident

why not commit suicide then?

I would think only a remorseful person OR an extremely arrogant one would be willing to face the police after such an act.

RACIST OR ANGER THING.
Anger, yes. Racist? Too soon to tell.
Possibly turned himself in because someone was going too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meant MAYBE he told someone and they threatened to turn him in.

http://6abc.com/traffic/police-credit-community-tips-for-arrest-in-road-rage-murder/2178539/

Action News spoke with Desper's attorney, Dan McGarrigle. He says Desper came to his office accompanied by family to turn himself in.

Investigators at the West Goshen Police Department say the pressure coming down from social media and public outcry likely pushed Desper to do so.

"When we went to houses to ask questions they knew why we were there. They were very willing to help," said Lt. Carroll.

Desper is due back in court July 13th.

Ms Roberson's car careened off the road and landed in a ditch, while the gunman's car escaped "at a high rate of speed", according to court documents.

Investigators do not suspect a racial element to the attack.

"This appears to be a savage, senseless and brutal act from one human being to another human being," said Mr Hogan.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40485990

I'm glad to see the first degree murder charge. I hope the judge makes an example out of this man and he gets the harshest sentence possible.

It was so sad to read the Robersons lost another adult child (a son) 4 years ago to heart disease! :(

Friends talk about the shooter- (more in article)

“I never saw him as a hothead or in any way a threat to anyone,” said Greg Parker, who worked with David Desper, 28, of Trainer, Delaware County, as a water-well contractor for a few years. He said the alleged actions would be “very uncharacteristic” of Desper, who remained jailed without bail on Monday on murder charges. He had no previous serious offenses, according to court records, just a few traffic violations for driving unregistered vehicles without proper inspection. In 2007 he was accused of drag racing in Philadelphia but was found not guilty, the records showed."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/c...used-road-rage-killer-cool-calm-20170703.html

Case Advanced to Upper Court of Common Pleas

PA - Bianca Roberson, 18, Killed in Road Rage Incident,
Chester County, West Goshen Township,
28 Jun 2017, ***Arrest***​

Defendant:

David Andrew Desper
White / Male / 28 Years Old

Chester County is in South-Eastern, PA.

2)) http://fox43.com/2017/07/02/suspect-in-road-rage-shooting-in-chester-county-caught/:

.40 Caliber = 10.2 millimeters

Upper Court Docket Sheet:

C)) https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-15-CR-0002771-2017

Pre-Trial Confinement ::: No Bail Permitted

Grades of PA Crimes:
H-1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H-2
F-1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F-2; F-3
M-1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M-2; M-3
S = Summary

Our Thanks To Those Who Provided
On-Line, Spiritual, & In-Person Assistance.

I thought I read earlier on that he turned himself in. Was I wrong?

No, you're not wrong. If I remember correctly it was the middle of the night.

Alleged Chester County road-rage killer headed to trial

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/chester-county-road-rage-killing-david-desper-trial-bianca-roberson-20180322.html

Desper’s attorney, Daniel McGarrigle, pointed out that no witnesses told police they saw a gun go off on the highway that day, and only one motorist said he heard the sound of a gunshot. Therefore, he said, the evidence was circumstantial and did not prove Desper shot with intent to kill.

“The reality is, when you shoot someone in the head, you don’t really need to know how many shots were fired,” said Assistant District Attorney Christopher Miller. “One shot, one kill. That’s all it took.”

County Court Judge Ann Marie Wheatcraft said a jury would get to hear those arguments at Desper’s trial, which is set for May 21.

Road rage murder trial continued: Accused killer of Bianca Roberson to be tried in September

Common Pleas Judge Ann Marie Wheatcraft, after a hearing on a motion by the prosecution to use a computer simulation of the events surrounding the death of Bianca Roberson, ruled that the scheduled trial date of May 21 would be postponed, and the case against defendant David Desper would not be held until some time in September.

No firm date was set, although Wheatcraft has criminal trial weeks scheduled for Sept. 10 and Sept. 24.

The added time will give Wheatcraft an opportunity to rule on the prosecution’s request to use the computer simulation, and for other trial preparation.

May 2018:

Will judge allow CGI at road rage trial of man accused of shooting Bianca Roberson?
Prosecutors on Monday showed a brief snippet of computer-generated animation that shows what David Desper could have seen out his passenger window as he confronted Bianca Roberson on the stretch of highway near Route 202 in the moment he allegedly fired a semi-automatic handgun at her car.

Authorities want to use the CGI — a lesser version of what audiences have grown used to seeing in movie theaters — in their case against Desper.

But defense attorneys representing Desper are objecting, saying that the simulation does not meet the state law concerning the use of such effects because the software engineer who developed it was not given enough information by the prosecution to take all factors involved in the confrontation into account in its creation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back