GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's say everything has happened as reported. How did Denali get a ticket on it at 2:pm at 15 and Chestnut st?. Nobody was in the car obviously when it got the ticket. I assume this is a parking ticket. Is the area metered parking? It would be dumb luck to get a ticket within a minute of parking the vehicle. In transferring people from vehicle, the Caddy had to be parked close if not beside it on Chestnut. This would not be wise at all for the perps to drop off a car in that area of town, where it would get a ticket quickly (?) and get tracked. I know there are many dumb criminals but this is crazy.
You can get a parking ticket within minutes in that part of the city. Also, at that time of the day someone would have seen something if it looked strange. There will be video from a store that will hopefully show someone parking the her car there.

I wonder what the local surveillance cameras are showing for B&E Jewelry. It would at least confirm if a Denali and Cadillac went down central ave.

we should know by 5:30-6:00 tonight....also cameras at Post office traffic light....

:)

Point is, these charges dont make him a killer or a perv or anything that LE would look at as an MO for doing something to either Bonnie or Julia IMO.
Yes, that was my point. At least he is out in the media begging for their safe return. (Altho...I think current/estranged husband is probably being interrogated today.)

(Btw~ I changed my earlier post.)

I agree with that Steadfast, its not impossible for a mistress to help. Just think LE would have made sure her older daughter or someone truly confirmed this is her voice before making a statement to the media that she did phone.

What makes sense to me is that she harmed her 9 yr old and made up a story with 'black men' abduction. That type of thing has been used by many people in the past. The guy who shot his pregnant wife years back claimed they were carjacked and Susan Smith are the 1st two stories that come to mind.

I don't think she disappeared to keep her 9 yr old with her, I think something more sinister happened making her come up with a story that is already full of holes.

I hope they release the 911 calls. If the girl was in the trunk as the mom says. She would be screaming, or if trying to be quiet she would be sobbing. she would've been scared out of her mind. JMO.

You can get a parking ticket within minutes in that part of the city. Also, at that time of the day someone would have seen something if it looked strange. There will be video from a store that will hopefully show someone parking the her car there.

That is very true..

Also cameras at 232 and 132 is my current understanding and also at 132 and kutcher...should be able to determine if heading west or east....

Helicopters are flying over in Feasterville, right now. I wonder if it's related. Blue yellow and white copter. They're searching for something.

There are cameras all over the city. They have to have footage of these vehicles somewhere.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30958029/

FBI speaking of inconsistencies in mothers' story.

"Sweeten implied that her daughter was with her, but the girl is not heard on the tapes, Lt. Frank Vanore said. "

" FBI agent J.J. Klaver said there were “inconsistencies” in the account of the accident and abduction, but declined to elaborate. "

Helpless it looks like the copter is right over the Acme shopping center in Feasterville,

About the school district:

I have seen it happen in May even. Once the school finds out a child does not live in the district they make you transfer to proper one. They do not care if there is only one day left in the school year. You must transfer. Bonnie may not have had a choice in this.

I

LE must be reviewing local cameras in the downtown area where the Denali was found. Cameras are everywhere. I worked at 16th&Walnut yrs ago.

They have Meter Maids that walk their designated few blocks and ticket all day long. Seems the car could not have been there very long without it being noticed as 'expired' on the meter or just illegally parked in a no parking zone.

Unfortunately, LE is going to have to go thru lots of surveillance footage from all the businesses in the 15th & Walnut area to see WHO parked that Denali.

Also, has anyone seen anything about the suppossed DOCTOR appt, name of doctor, time of appt.

Does anyone have LINK confirming the Bio-Dad saw Julia over the weekend?

If little or no damage was done to her vehicle, is it still normal protocol to contact police? I know in Canada, if the damage is very minimal, you can exchange insurance info and be on your way without always having the police involved.

An 'abduction' would happen very fast. She had time to phone police to report accident? These people planning on kidnapping wouldn't wait around for her to have the time to dial 411 to get local police phone number. They would want to grab and go as fast as possible. It would have taken 5 + minutes to phone police to report a minor accident.

With such a small accident, she would not have called 911. No one does.

Thoughts??

About the school district:

I have seen it happen in May even. Once the school finds out a child does not live in the district they make you transfer to proper one. They do not care if there is only one day left in the school year. You must transfer. Bonnie may not have had a choice in this.

I
True and on top of transferring them they will have to pay a fine, at least in our district they do that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30958029/

FBI speaking of inconsistencies in mothers' story.

"Sweeten implied that her daughter was with her, but the girl is not heard on the tapes, Lt. Frank Vanore said. "

" FBI agent J.J. Klaver said there were “inconsistencies” in the account of the accident and abduction, but declined to elaborate. "

I was afraid they would say the girl was not heard.. I surely hope mom did not hurt Julia.

If she were running away with the daughter. I would think she would not call 911 as all parent know missing child would cause an amber alert. Also they would be looking for her car.

So to me there are only three things possible.

1.There really was a kidnapping which most likely was a hired hit.

2. Mom did something to this child and mom will reappear saying they took her daughter.

3. current husband did something, and even the 911 calls are staged.

Wonder if there is a bitter custody battle going on....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randell9587
Back