GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7-Year-Old Girl to Testify in Cobbs Creek Abduction, Rape Case

Judge says animated sexual humiliation videos allegedly watched by suspect are inadmissible

The trial of Christina Regusters, 21, was set to begin inside a city courtroom on Thursday, but was delayed after two jurors were dropped from the case.

Prosecutors will also highlight allegations from Regusters’ past. The woman was accused of touching the 7-year-old daughter of a cousin, prosecutors said. They say there was also another incident at a daycare, but did not expand on those allegations.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...n-Victim-Will-Testify-in-Court-272177121.html

Really? wow. She had priors and still worked in a friggin' daycare???? Disgusting.

I remember in Susan Powell's case, Josh and I think Steven Powell (I knew this creep through business) were into anime and other created *advertiser censored* of abuse of children via aime. It was legal in WA, iirc, 2 years ago..And very realistic from documents/MSM.

CR knows she will be convicted. She turned down the plea deal because of her sickness. This trial gives her an opportunity to watch the victim testify. She'll get a big thrill from this. She'll even get to watch those disgusting videos and look at photos of the victim's injuries. I loathe this woman.

The chaos and pointing fingers sums it up nicely. I don't have all of the details, but it is hard for me to believe that her own rape is the basis for her obsession, rape and humiliation of a 5 year old child who she clearly targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman