PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even she admitted her young son was suicidal, and didnt want to go alone, which I find that is an extremely odd statement coming from an 8 year old child.
^^sbm

It's a very odd statement for a child to make but I think it's more odd when the mother chose to reveal this information.

I've read/researched much on 911 call analysis where experts agree that the caller should be summoning immediate help for the victim(s) and not "building an alibi."

Although the 911 call has not been released, we do know that LS told the 911 dispatcher about her son's statement.

MOO

Ew, oh my God. I have no idea how a woman can physically sexually abuse a dog, but I bet LE either found some nasty pictures/videos, or her son said something.
I was really suspicious of the "mother" from day one, but when her son moved out of the home, it sealed the deal for me. I am glad that she has been charged, these poor children deserve justice. I can't imagine the horrendous things that may have happened inside that house over the years.
Can someone alert a mod to update the thread title, and maybe make a new thread? I have no idea how to do it, so thank you in advance to whoever does it.

I already asked to have the title updated. Maybe they'll just give us a new thread too. I'll ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee