SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
!!! Extremely Dangerous !!!

Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34

1693523772894.png

1693525279492.png[/B]

Harboring a Fugitive Consequences

[Contribution # 8948
Thread # 689366]

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder,

If you are going to discuss someone’s live stream, you MUST provide a link to an approved source. Otherwise, don’t mention or discuss what you’re hearing from a source that isn’t approved here. If you’re unsure of a source, use the report feature on any post and ask for clarification prior to posting it.

Thanks,
Mad

A young (really shaken by the event) man was pulled over earlier tonight as he was suspected of hiding suspect in his vehicle. He will be on Fox 29 tonight according to Chris O'C. moo
I have some catching up to do. I am not sure if there are homes in the vicinity, but I know I would not be driving anywhere near there unless I had to. I would be afraid he would try to car jack me, or break into a home. I am sure they have searched the homes in the area by now?

(If he has found anyone to "help" him, I don't think he's giving anyone an option. Under threat of death, I'd imagine.)

(I do wonder if he had help while on the inside and expected a vehicle to be avaliable. Maybe somebody let him down. And he's been scrambling ever since. )

Please let there be no loss of life or limb tonight. Unless it's his. Hope they can capture him alive.

Jmo

CO just announced LE have not confirmed sighting. Also shoes not confirmed.

CO's breathing has slowed down!

JMO
ETA - Fairview up to Mary School Rd.(Church)? Coventryville Rd added to perimeter.

ETAA - Nantmeal Road turns into Coventryville Rd.

Last edited:
I have some catching up to do. I am not sure if there are homes in the vicinity, but I know I would not be driving anywhere near there unless I had to. I would be afraid he would try to car jack me, or break into a home. I am sure they have searched the homes in the area by now?
It's been reported there are large homes in the area.

(If he has found anyone to "help" him, I don't think he's giving anyone an option. Under threat of death, I'd imagine.)

(I do wonder if he had help while on the inside and expected a vehicle to be avaliable. Maybe somebody let him down. And he's been scrambling ever since. )

Please let there be no loss of life or limb tonight. Unless it's his. Hope they can capture him alive.

Jmo

Me too. Hard to believe he didn't with not a single person watching those cameras and one guy conveniently posted at the entrance to where he escaped.

jmo

Don't believe this video's been posted. Video is 4 minutes (roommate speaks around 3:00 timestamp)

Danelo Cavalcante’s former roommate speaks out amid manhunt for escaped killer​

Sep 10, 2023
Escaped convicted killer Danelo Cavalcante has been on the run almost two weeks. His former roommate spoke out about the escapee, saying Cavalcante might be seeking support from acquaintances, but won't get any help. Philadelphia news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 29, serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Watch breaking news live or see the latest videos from programs like Good Day Philadelphia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back