SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ythank you - does it call landlines or cell phones or both? does it text at all? and does it leave messages when no answer?
Landlines and cell.
Yes, messages are left.
Text usually come, sometimes from another entity.
i’m only going by Bobcat fire evacuation and recent hurricane emergency response experience.

thank you - does it call landlines or cell phones or both? does it text at all? and does it leave messages when no answer?
ReadyChesco (emergency alert system) is opt-in; I don't remember all the options from when I signed up but I definitely got both a text and an email on Sunday (I'm in Phxville). I also got a call on the landline at the same time, which I think was the reverse 911. So both, but via two different systems.

I would be moving out until he was caught.
MHO: Not me, unless I was put under an evacuation order. That would make my house a target for him to break in.

Someone has GOT to know where this guy is. If there is, they might be supplying him.

However, I know that a lot of churches and even private citizens have their own variation of Little Free Pantries, with all kinds of things out there in a protected container for people who may need them.

CO - FOX 29
IMO, live shot showed multiple dark FBI Suburbans in quick transit

JMO

ETA - FOX 29 is now on Ridge Road.

If I were Chris O'Donnell, I think I'd be hightailing out of perimeter zone....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back